[Resolved]  Allahabad Bank (Savings A / C) — Amount debited from savings a/c without prior notice

I have received a letter (attached scan copy for your ref) from Allahabad Bank stating that Rs. 3000 has been debited from my savings a/c (Old: 188751, CBS: [protected]) to adjust outstanding entry i.e. ATM withdrawal on 20.06.2009. I have asked to branch manager of Tentulberia branch (my home branch) regarding this deduction, he said they have not deducted at that time due to link failure, so now they have debited this amount.

I have sent couple of emails to atmbo.[protected]@allahabadbank.in but I have not received any reply from them

If I believe that there was a link failure but why they have not deducted the same amount in the same day or I have to believe that link was failure for 2.5 yrs. So now they are deducting the amount. Nobody can remember a transaction 2.5 yrs back, Allahabad bank is deducting the amount for an ATM withdrawal which is done 2.5yrs back. Tomorrow bank can send another letter that they have deducted Rs. 300000 due to a transaction made ten years back. Then what I have to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Meghnath Mondal

Address: Fartabad, Sahapara,
(Near Iterpanja),
Garia
Kolkata-700084
Mob:[protected]

Amount debited from savings a/c without prior notice
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

sar mera card bolak ho gaya hai use onlok kare .mo.no.[protected]
atm complaint khudel brang a/c number[protected] my new atm start on[protected] i reciving atm[protected] today check my atm invalid tran account i am complaint branch manager talk trying again and again when opening my atm my mobil number [protected] please reply me
sar mera card bolak ho gaya hai aap eshe onlok jar dijye

Allahabad Bank Phone