[Resolved]  Bank of Baroda / Internet Banking — not activated internet banking

sir/m'am,
i have applied for internet banking for 3 times and still i have not been issued the rights. first time i have applied in november 2009,second time in january 2010 and third time in march 2010 but still my internet banking account is not activated. also there was very improper and irresponsible behaviour from the employeess there. i am in a great need of it and am loosing a large money through it. as i have studied law and aware of the laws i am very shourtly going to file a petation against them about my financial loss due to the firm. but if possible i would also like to sot it out outside the court.please help me out and suggest me what to do next.
with thanks and regards
account name:- prabhat constructions
account type:- current account
account no:- [protected]
branch name:- bank of baroda, nimbahera-312601
district:- chittorgarh(rajasthan)
parmanent address:- besides sdm court,adarsh colony,nimbahera(rajasthan)

Comments

i have the same problem what should we do they do not answer emails and the toll free is out of service the branch i have account with doesnt have a clue as to what to do, the nos provided for bombay head office are constantly busy, what should we do can somebody advice me
I have Corporate account of bank of Baroda My A/C No: [protected] (Name:M.M.Devaiah)
I have submitted internet banking form in peenya branch Bangalore, my password has come but still i have not received my user ID.please send me the user ID to this e-mail id :mm.[protected]@gmail.com.
I have Corporate account of bank of Baroda My A/C No:[protected] Name:Rajeshwari C.P
I have submitted internet banking form in peenya branch Bangalore, my password has come but still i have not received my user ID.please send me the user ID to this e-mail id :[protected]@gmail.com.
Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I am also facing the same problem . I 've applied in August 2010 for internet banking at Nishatganj branch Lucknow but still I've not received my internet banking id and password. Hope this time I'll get the right solution for this problem. Details for futher actions are given below:
Account name:- Aparna Bharti
Account type:- Saving Account
Account no:- [protected]
Branch name:- Nishat Ganj Branch, Lucknow ( U.P.)

Bank of Baroda Address