[Resolved]  Barclays Bank — Address misprint in Saving Account

I submitted all necessary documents to open saving account in Barclay Bank. My account has opened but I did not receive my Barclay kit due to misprint address by bankers. Now my kit is in blue dart courier and they are saying I shall have to correct my address. I requested to banker to correct my address but they are saying I have to visit branch and write application to correct my address. Mistake is done by bankers and I am spending time to solve this problem why?. I have spent 2 hour and around 50 rupees to making call to bankers ( 4 time call to customer care each times I had to spent 15 minutes and tracking courier status) in last 4 days to resolve this problem

I want sue against bankers for return my money and compensation for wasting my time and efforts

Phone No [protected]
E mail sushil.[protected]@ranbaxy.com

Comments

Phone No [protected]
E mail sushil.[protected]@ranbaxy.com
I applied for Barclay-yatra credit card, which i got very late.
then when i go it my offer of claiming free air ticket from yatra was over.
later in april 08 i shoped for Rs.690, now the irony was that i did not even got my statement by mail nor hard copy, but still i paid my cheque of Rs.690 and dropped it to the nearest skybox.
i dropped it 7 days before the due date.
the cheque got misplaced in between or did not reached them.
now thay have charged me fine for late payment.
now they are harassing me again and again and asking me to drop cheque again, now what is the gurantee that it will reach barclay again or they will keep charging me for late payment again n again.

Mayank
cell: [protected]
DEAR SIR,
I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE BANK TO MAKE TRANSFER OF MONEY. THEY HAVE GIVEN A SITE "http://bbnkintl.uk.tt" BUT THIS SITE IS NOT OPENING HENCE I AM UNABLE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY . THEY HAVE OPENED MY ACCOUNT & BANK ACCOUNT NO. IS GIVEN TO ME. KINDLY HELP ME. THANKING YOU SIR.
DR.G.D.AGRAWAL
My phone number is [protected] and i want to open an saving account in barclay bank.

Barclays