[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — No home delivery of cylinder

I have gas connection of Bharat Gas co. here in Pune with M/s Arihant Gas Distribution Agency, Solapur Bazar, Pune 411001. Ph.[protected].

My consumer number is AG-40967

Even after booking the gas for 20-30 days well in advance they never brought my refilled cylinder to my house.
Other gas agencies are giving service "Home Delivery"
I dont know why they are not doing so.

I have made complaint, but no use. I think I should discounect the servi e here, and go for pvt. service.

Please look into the matter.

With regards,

Deepak C. Pardeshi
"PARDESHI HOUSE'
oPP. Vidya Heritage Apartment
S.No.57/38. (Behind Naren Hill Complex)
Azad Nagar. Wanwadi.
Pune- 411 040.

Comments

I have gas connection of Bharat Gas co. here in Sidhi with M/s Pratap Gas Service, Hospatil chouk, sidhi, M.P. 486661 Ph.[protected], 251081
My consumer number is -6225
Even after booking the gas they never brought my refilled cylinder to my house.
Other gas agencies are giving service "Home Delivery"
I dont know why they are not doing so.

Please look into the matter.

With regards,

H.P. Tiwari
police line sidhi
mob. [protected]
Rajaram Bharat gas agency can not take transfer gas in that area I have stay in the ambegaon pathar
and my gas has to end of my cylinder pls give back revart immediately
After complaint of "No home delivery of cylinder" in the year 2007. M/s Arihant Gas Distribution Agency, Solapur Bazar, Pune 411001.( Ph.[protected]. Has taken note of it and started giving the service of "Home Delivery"

My consumer number is AG-40967

I would like to thanks the Bharat Gas, as well as Prop.M/s Arihant Gas Distribution Agency, Solapur Bazar, Pune 411001
for their uninterpreted service ever since 2008 onwards.

With Regards,
Deepak C. Pardeshi
Cell [protected]
hiii
im rohit from hosiarpur <punjab>

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014