[Resolved]  BSNL Mobile — bsnl mobile complaint

i m LalSingh (+91 [protected]) plz get my dial tone removed.

with thanks

LalSingh
Vill- Kundi,
Sector-20,
Panchkula(Hr)

Comments

BSNL Mobile — my sim rejectd

my mobile no is [protected] its sim has been rejected please open my sim is of bsnl so that i use my mobile thankyou
please change my network from cellone to bsnl mobile

BSNL — deducting balance from mobile falsely

Hello sir
What is this? I'm a customer of bsnl prepaid mobile service since 5 years. Till now i have not subscribed any additional services from this number. From last 5 to 6 months every month i'm getting 2 messages as i have subscribed wap services from 58888 and loveology services from 55666 and my balance is deducting 30 rupees for each. complaining at customer care i got no result. Each time they say to send some message like UNSUB to that number but still no result.
Solve my problem as soon as possible.
My number is [protected].

BSNL Mobile — Sudden Deduction of Rs 30/- against subscription not done by customer

2 days back, I had received an sms from 55666030 all of a sudden stating : 'Amount of Rs.30 has been deducted towards your subscription of Loveology Service. Thank You for using our Loveology service.' I had neither subscribed for any such services, nor any sms, request/verification call for subscrpition has been received by the above mentioned number on the same.

I took up the matter with BSNL Customer Service and complained for this deduction of Rs. 30/- without my knowledge/approval. My complaint no. was : 5256747. Complaint was taken by Mr. Saroj Kumar.

Nest day, I called up the same no. i.e. [protected] and spoke to a lady who said no time frame can be specified for the resolution and the complaint has been forwarded, I desired to speak to the concerned Head but she conneceted me only to one Mr. Debojyoti who said himself of being the Supervisor of the Call centre.

To my utter dismay, I found Mr. Debojyoti insisting on saying, it has been against a subscription and when I asked him to prove how come they have got my approval for this, he said, the sms itself is a proof.

Today (26 Mar 2010) when I enquired, came to know that the complaint status is 'closed', one Mr. Partho went on arguing and also kept the phone on hold for 5 mins. Again I called up and a lady said we are looking into it. i told them not to activate any such services in future but she went on saying me to wait.

This is really shameful, unethical and a cheating on BSNL's/ Service provider's end to deduct whatever amount they wish without even asking for approval or even informing the customer. How such type of fraudulence can occur by such a service provider taking away money for no reason and how come the people sitting on the Call Centre can go on baseless allegation with us where they are vouching for the cheating they had done?

A Datta
Mobile Complaint

can you give me detais o[censored]ser & mobile number of this number "[protected]" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible.
vishal...
I recharged my mobile with Rs.2200/- adding my previous balance in last November. This would have lasted me mroe than a year according to my level of outgoing calls. Now I see that the amount is getting drained away due to some mal practice by BSNL without my consent and sending SMS which are unwanted. I would like this loss be reimbursed and my confidence in BSNL be restored.

Fr.Rocky

BSNL Mobile — Billing

1) I have BSNL Pre paid Mobile connection[protected]. For last 7 days I am not getting a message showing the Talk time balance and Validity after pressing *123# ------ Please resume this facility at the earliest.
2) There is no space/link on the BSNL Pune website where I can register my complaint.
MY BALANCE IS DEDUCTING BY RS 8/PER WEAK DUE TO SM PACK I DONT WANT TO SUBSCRIBE IT.MY CELL NO IS [protected].PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE IT
Sir
Last 15 day my mobile No. [protected] has stop outgoing facility already complaint in customer centre and also submitted reference document to call centre of BSNL as per advice by customer care but till it is not start.
only one replay that it will start within 24 hours.

suresh kale
No signal and not able to operate the mobile phone since 13/04/2010, 8pm onwards. Till now no response from you call center and not guiding, to whom we need to contact for such inordinate failure of service BSNL in making users to switch as to to other service providers by these types of people siting in BSNL. Mobile No.
([protected])

BSNL Mobile — lack of providing proper service

I ve been using BSNL prepaid mobile from the past 2 years ,i feel tat it is really a big mistake to use BSnL,It ll alwyas troublin me in some way or the other the only possitive point is that they r havin gr8 plans nd offers ,now my latest problem is that i m unable to send messages from my mobile from the past 15 days ,when ever i try i get message sayin UNABLE TO SEND when i have called the call centre they said to restart the phone change the message center no nd all tat nd finally they registerd a complaint and gave me a number ap[protected] nd when i called after 3 days they said that the problem is rectified but i m still unable to send messages when i call again they say to go to the nearest customer service center when i go there they say they have only linemans nd they cant do anythin with it there nd they say to sort it out with the CC,this process is goin on
pls solve my prob my mob no is [protected]

BSNL Mobile — downloaded charges

i sanjeev yadav , my mobil no -[protected].we get a messag from[protected] and take charge rs 5 for downloding. per day .it start from 23.04.2010. i have on any net,gprs connection. i have complain many times to customer care but no risponse. bsnl complian no 6186773.

BSNL Mobile — Unnecessary charges from 58888

Rs30/- is charged every month by 58888 service without accessing the service.When unsub message is sent to the 58888 reply message is received saying that" sorry, you are not subscribed to any service". But charges are regularly made in post paid bill of my mobile No.[protected].

BSNL Mobile — false call list

kindly provide the incoming and outgoing call details of this number [protected] for the month of november 2009.
I have recharge Rs 50 but not get Balance in my mobile I have complain bsnl customers care but not give me proper response take whit me a Rodale I have complain in all at trai not solve my problem recharge ref 76063050 Complain no of bsnl f1300275 bsnl company miss gaud all time to me pls take Acton on bsnl to don’t miss gaud any one no bade lesson my problem pls help us my mobile no is [protected]

Amit d jha
kindly send me the call details of my mobile number(prepaid)
Dear,
With reference to the complaint No.3945756, which was done on 5th june.
i want to know wats happening from ur end.its been around 20+days and i didn't got any proper response ..
I want some immediate action or would have to discontinue with the services...

and i fully agree that"WORST COSTEMER CARE SERVICE"
I m also thinking of changing my number...

BSNL Mobile — unsubscribe wap & chat services

Please deactivate all the wap, chat, TD FullOn, etc etc services provided by 58888,[protected] and other numbers to mob no. [protected]. i don't know how it gets activated automatically.
My mobile no is [protected].Incoming call is not done from other network. my complain no is 5696815.solve the problem soon.Ayan

BSNL Mobile — outgoing calls barred

complaint registered on 31/07/10 at 15.40 hrs. comlpaint docket number is 4156995 till time not resolved.message of outbound calls are barred-cellone received on 23/07/10 at 14.38 hrs while i was at bombay.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]