[Resolved]  DDA Refund — DDA refund not received

DDA refund payorder no. 327200

Comments

I have not received DDA refund, my application number is 0572339
even i have not recived my money back...
so whts the procedure u are adopting to get ur money back...
dda refund not received I have submitted my application 0026233 in ICICI Bank - Raj Nagar, Ghazizbad

13.09.08

Thankx

Shailja Goel

i too had not recieved the refund they had claimed that deposit cancelled blank chewuq and it will come through ecs but no clue what has happened . completely careless and corrupt guys .
I have lost my DDA application number. Can anyone guide me how to track the status of my refund ?
Also in case if cheque issued from DDA is undelivered, then how to request DDA to re-deliver it at my address?
Does any one know which is the concerned dept and contact details out of that long contact list ?
Pranshul jain
dda refund not received, my application no. is 0926726. pls reply, Thanks.
i am not recived my dda refund yet my appication no is 1015102 i deposite my application in state bank of india basti sheikh jalandhar

DDA Housing Scheme — DDA Refund not received

I am yet to receive my refund for the application for DDA Housing scheme ( Application no. 0337906/ Draft No. 153666)
i am not received by dda application refund my name is rachna bansal and application no is 0760288.

my dd no is 015740 dated 2/9/08 and deposited the application in ICICI Bank ltd. karol bagh on dated 9/9/08 please check the status and give me the satisfied answer

my contact no is [protected]
Application No.9195514-DDA Housing 2008
Not Received,

Akila Bano
DDA Application Form No. 1010528
deposited with ICICI bank raj nagar, Ghaziabad

Six months have passed no refund so far.
dda refund not received, my application no. is 0907635. pls reply, Thanks.
i HAVE SEND MY dd IN FAVOUR OF JINDAL AND THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET.i DON'T HAVE THE PHOTOCOPY OF MY DD.SO CAN I GET MY MY REFUNDED.CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO UNDERGO THROUGH IT...
dda housing scheme 2008 lig flat no.1232 4th.floor pocket a block a lok nayak puram stands surrendered before issuing the demand letter. inspite of various communication to deputy director lig dda vikas sadan (ina) and personal visits, my registration fee rs 1.5 lakh has not yet been refunded even all required documents for verification of genuineness have been sumbitted personally on dated[protected]. and get verified from head of accounts wing in presence of dealing assistant. again requested to release my registration fees rs 1.5 lakh immediatly.
How Do I know that DDA send me the refund check of amount 1.5 lacs on which Address.
I also not recieved the refund. I submitted my application no 1214630 at ICICI bank Noida branch.
I also not recieved the refund. I submitted my application no 1168876 at Bank of India, S.J.Enclave, New Delhi-29
i have not received my demand draft which i have deposited for DDA housing scheme 2010.
its with the name of Vaibhav Tandon, application no, is 1295026.
I got a sms from dda saying my DD had returned to ICICI Green Park and I have to collect it from there.
Anyone Please help me getting contact no. for green park branch.
Thanks...Lalit