[Resolved]  DTDC Courier — courier undelivered

I was sent a parcel (study material) from CBD belapur DTDC branch on apr0508 to my Bangalore address charging Rs.400.
I have been in touch with these people since the very next day for the parcel was very important to me.
After 2 days i got a reply from DTDC customer service[protected] that this parcel is back to Mumbai due to wrong address, I did not buy this as the address was fully correct and I already have recieved many parcels on this so after I insisted, the representative lodged my complain (35990) on apr1508, today when i followed up with them she told that the parcel in delievered to your sender's address (system says) which was not true. I got in touch with frenchisee in Belapur and here is the truth.

The DTDC guy in CBD Belapur told me that the cover of the parcel got torn while on way to Bangalore (due to irresponcibility of DTDC) that is the reason it is back DTDC belapur.

Now they again want money for sending it back.

I have sevaral concerns..

1- If the cover was torn due to their mishandeling how can they tell me that your address is wrong.
2- Now as the parcel is lying in DTDC CBD belapur how can the customer service tell me that it is delievered to the sender's address that too with exact time.
3- Why should I pay for the fault done by DTDC.

Please guide me

regards
ashoky

Comments

forgot to mention the consignment No. of this courier was m32938266.
Dear Sir
we have not recevied courier following docket no & Date
B[protected] date 09/07/2008
heloe
sir/madam
mera ek parcellmayank jain ke naam se delhi se arcadia share office se shamli bheja gaya tha jisme kuch important document the jo aapke shamli branch ne miss kar diye jiska mujhe abhi tak koi jawaab nahi mila hain aap us parcell ko jald he mujhe deliverd kare nahi to main consumer forum main complain karne ke liye majboor rahoonga
POD NUMBER: 70994589
thanks
MAYANK JAIN
hi, , , , one my friend has sent me a courier doctument by consignment NO-O09620376 dated wednsday 17;2008 but so far we have not received the same .plz check and send me.thank you
my address.
ombir saroha Lab.Tech.[E.C.E]
Room NO-209
B.M.I.E.T
Bahalgarh road [behind fazilpur power house]
sonepat-131001[haryana]
mobile no-[protected]
hello sir,
i couriered my documents to chennai british council. but they said thatthey did not recieve any courier. my courier number is H53270989. so kindly please check my courier status.thank u.
actually its been 2 days that my courier is not been delivered which is very important for me and had been sent that courier from mumbai to delhi on my address...my docket no. is M37754953...would like to know the status...what went wrong that its not been delivered even in 2 days.
please send me contact details of belapur office of dtdc courrier
My brother has sent a cover with office documents 3 days before . Still i dd not get those . It was very urjent me to submit those documents i n my office
ATTENTION ALL

this is to advice you to donot send your courier c/ments through DTDC. rather than you found your c/ments at scrap center.

NO FAIT on my words, please visit B-101, back side 1st floor Naraina phase-1 new delhi- 110028 this is office address of DTDC intracity you find your c/ments is huge bags is awated for scrapsales man for sale. & this all is running with under the direction of Mr. Saileswar Ganguli, GM DTDC Intracity (ex Gm DTDC Courier & Cargo) & Mr. Amit Shankdhar, AGM, DTDC Courier & Cargo.

even at lates around 90 kg doc found at the laxmi nagar scrap center for DTDC.

when you find these c/ments kindly re-concile the bookingdate, manifesting date & Delivery date in theirs software.

DTDC is the most currpetd organasation in the country

BE AWARE DTDC is FRAUD COMPANY.

MR SAILESWAR GANGULI & MR. AMIT SHANKDHAR IS THE WHOLLYSOLLY INCHARGE FOR THESE FRAUDS
sir i did not recieve courier of my pan card plz detil of your office in yamunanagar
dear sir,

we booked one courier with ur courier co.dtdc but that courier is delavered till.also we booked

our all courier by dtdc but in that courier your co. said to us there is no service.also on that same address we sending lots of courier by dtdc .corier is not come back to us /what happend with that courier we dont know .please chaeck it out.

Delivery item was opened

I have received opened item in delivery, or might be DTDT person handed over the delivery to a wrong person. Please let me know the person name who had received this parcel.

DTDC Courier & Cargo