Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Golden Forests India Ltd — tobe refund of amount 10000

we had DEPOSIT the 1000/amount in the companey (GOLDEN FOREST (INDIA)LTD) at the dated[protected] having reciept no -95/77326 after 12 years it was having amount 10000/ now he companey had lost his business please tell me the procedure how can i refund this amount as earlier possible

Comments

I have also deposited an amount of Rs.2.00 lacs in the year 2005.
I have deposited an amount of Rs.1, 10, 500/- in 1995. Still the amount is with Golden forest india limited. Kindly let me know the way of getting the amount back. The hard earned money was deposited for my daughter's marriage after maturity of the amount. Still the whereabouts are not known. In this regard Government of India is highly requested to take initiation for the protection of the small investors. It is my ardent request to arrange to get the money back from Golden forest india limited.

Y/f
M. BHASKAR.

have deposited an amount of Rs.1, 40, 000/- in 1996. Still the amount is with Golden forest india limited. Kindly let me know the way of getting the amount back. The hard earned money was deposited for my chidrens's future. Still the whereabouts are not known. In this regard Government of India is highly requested to take initiation for the protection of the small investors. It is my ardent request to arrange to get the money back from Golden forest india limited.

regds

c/o. Jayesh Joseph Parmar
i have also invested 1.5 lakh in golden forest of india during[protected] but till date nothing has been received back. i feer that I may get my money back from the company as i am retired and am inold age. Can you help me in this regard

Amarjitchopra
palampur h.p. india
i am an agent in golden forest india ltd. I have also invested 3 lakh in golden forest of india during[protected] but till nothing has been recived back. Kindly let me know the way of getting the amount back. The hard earned money was deposited for my chidrens's future. Still the whereabouts are not known. In this regard Government of India is highly requested to take initiation for the protection of the small investors. It is my ardent request to arrange to get the money back from Golden forest india limited.
Guys, help me if you have any news about it my parents hard earned money 50000/- 12yrs ago was invested and no one is responding. Please let me know of anything that can happen.
Why Supreme Court is taking so much time to dispose the case of Golden Forest India Ltd. Crores of investors are suffering. I know an investor died last year from Heart attack for non receipt ofhis investment. Who will be responsible for this. Government should take immediate steps to solve the matter.

Golden Forests  Phone