Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Amount deducted twice with a single swipe of Debit Card

I have paid the bill of Rs.1183 purchase I made from Vishal Mega Mart Sec.14 Gurgaon with my HDFC Debit Card. The amount got deducted twice from my account. I sumitted the complaint regarding the same to the phone banking; complaint number: DEL151686 but to no avail. They say that the transaction was never credited to my account. The reference number and date of transaction are as follows:
01 Dec 2009 POS [protected] VISHAL RETAIL PV[protected] Dec 2009 1183.00 46302.35
01 Dec 2009 POS [protected] VISHAL RETAIL PV[protected] Dec 2009 1183.00 47485.35
even if now they say that the amount is not credited then I believe they need an eye check. When I asked the customer rep. to help me to get my money back she told me all she can do is file a complaint and gave me excuses and asked me to go to the Branch and fill a form or something. Its so disappointing that I have stopped using HDFC Debit card and planning to move my account to some other bank which can be more helpful.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Happened same to me. Money got deducted twice and when i called cust. Rep theu told me same thing to go to bank and fill some forms. As this is not a mistake which is done from our side. This is from bank side and they need to take care of this and they should see that our money get refunded. This is really bad and i am escalating tjis everywhere. I am raisimh complaints everywhere.

HDFC Bank Phone