Honda — UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE BY THE DEALER

Hubli, Karnataka, India
 nandesh
To,
The Customer care Manager ,
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 1, Sector 3
IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon
Haryana - 122 050
My name is Nandesh and i am a businessman in Karwar. From your ad and also from my friend's advice I had booked an ACTIVA scooter to one of your authorised dealers SHANTESHA HONDA, HUBLI. On Monday 27th of SEPT 2010, We (my friend & me both) have gone to Hubli from karwar (200km) only to buy activa after a call made by show room to me. We meet Manager and told that we are coming from karwar please make arrangement of quick dispatch of our (2 no. activa ) vehicle. Manager (i think his name is Venkatesh) told - go and talk to our salesman he will deal you - i am busy. Salesman told it will take 6-7 hrs we told that we have purchased 5 vehicles from hubli within 3hrs (Herohonda CBZ and Pleasure and TVS- Apache) we have given references also but he was making stories by saying RTO takes min4 hrs and then our fitting accessories time ...... all these.

To save our time we told that don't fit accessory we will fit in Karwar showroom, he told that accessory fitting is mandatory, when we reached to Manager , he also repeated the same.

In the mean time a customer from Hubli was querying to sales executive that why they have not informed about his booked vehicle Manager interfere and told customer to show the call detail of his mobile number and when the person has shown then he was saying we have many booking, if you want to complain go and complain.

After fitting our accessories to our vehicle (almost after 6hrs), we saw the Temporary Permit receipt it was only of Rs110. When we again queried for this, Manager told that it is RTO's COMMISSION, you are creating problems since morning and it is enough of my passions and you should be thankful to us because we have delivered you within one day..... and all rubbish he was saying to us.When i asked him to provide us customer care number he told that- open vehicle service manual and see the number, he was not talking properly his behavior was to bad like a sadak-chap. He told go and complain......

I really wonder how come these people are siting in hot seats and allowed to take higher level position while they are too low level category people having full of attitude, no manners and don't have respect to the customers. They do neither value their customers not their time, how come such people be the manager.

I believe honda is a brand name but this type of behavior of a Manager results with the bad reputation of the Company

Kindly take an action against Showroom to save ur Business and customer .

Comments

I have booked Hero Honda, Activa scooter vide booking no. 940 B -1 dt.23.06.2010 with M/s Jupiter Automobiles, Daba Gardens, Visakhapatnam in the name of my wife Mrs. A.Sandhya. Though period of six months has elapsed, on our enquiry with the dealer, they always give a reply saying it will take minimum another three months period for delivery. They are not sure of date of delivery. I request your goodselves to please look into it and arrange delivery of the vehicle at the earliest as I am in need of it urgently. As I have booked this vehicle and staunch lover of Hero Honda, I could not change my decision to purchase vehicle of another make. I am thankful to your kind intervention in this regard as the minimum expected delivery time is three months. This undue long delay is causing frustration in many valued customers. A line of reply is highly appreciated with your positive action.
Ravindra.

K.Ravindranath,
[protected], New Colony,
Srikakulam – 532 001,
Andhra Pradesh
Mobile - [protected]
It is done is Pune as well. They are redirecting the customers to sub-dealers and charging additional Rs.5000-Rs.10000 unbilled amount. This will spoil Honda reputation and lead customers to other company's products. I have observed that many people are buying Mahindra vehicles just because of this malpractice of Honda booking.
Dear sir/madam;
my name is shaina malappuram i want honda activa but ask him your dealer
am honda but he told me now not accept booking now please arange one activa

shree krishna fabs — number out of service

we got airtel fix line no.45673174 as a new connection in dec 2010. 45618289. as we already told the executive that we want 45618289 as our no. due to 5 days our no. are out of service. we had made already 5 complaints to your executives but they can't take any action. kindly take naccesary action as soon as possible.
AS I PURCHASE HONDA ACTIVA ON 26-06-09WITH INVOICE NO. B/VS/646 FROM SATYA HONDA KARNAL, ON LAST SERVICE DATE[protected] I TOLD TO DEALER STAFF THAT LEAKAGE PROBLEM IN BATTERY DAMAGES THE MUDGUARD OF ACTIVA BUT HE DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

CHASSIE NO 4JC445F98139326
ENGINE NO JC44E0138819
COLOUR WHITE
MOB-[protected]
i am sajeem a purchased honda CBUNICORN 2010 from vahini motors kollam pallimukk in 02/09/10 When i was in 3000km (second service) onwards engine has produced horrible sound that time i gave to showroom they are repair and remove some spares after that they are delivery to my bike there onwards sound has not clear i informed to show room in several time that time they are giving good words repair to me no use yet sound are there 17/01/11 has 3rd service that km was 5775 that time i complainted engine sound at time they are informed to me it was normal sound today i enqiured they are not given satifyed answer they are delivery after 15n days if have policy to replaced my bike or engine kindly do need full things [protected] [protected] [protected] thanking you

B.U.Bhandari — I didn't get my smart card for over 2 and half years

its been over 2 and half years that i have purchased my bike. but i still did't got my smart card from B.U.Bhandari bike dealers(address camp,pune). please help me get my smart card..
thank you.
Dear sir
I have booked your Honda Activa [wild purple colour] on13-10-10 at A.S.Motors PVT.LTD 6 Laxmibai colony M.L.B.Road, Padav, Gwalior-474002 TEL;[protected]

concern person;Mr, Kamal -[protected]
He promised me to give delievery within 90 days, after booking [booking amount rs, 1000/-] but after booking 110 days till now they are not delivered the vehicle, every day they give some or the other excuse.
Pls take necessary action immediately.
Mahavir Gupta ;[protected].
I am AMIT KUMAR, R/o AMBALA, Haryana. I have bought a new ACTIVA REGISTRATION NUMBER HR01Y 4368. THERE IS CYLINDER PROBLEM IN MY ACTIVA.WHEN I TOLD TO THE MANAGER THAT MY ACTIVA ENGINE OIL FINISHED IMMEDIATELY. THAN HE SAID THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM.THAN I GO TO ANOTHER WORK.SHOP THAN THAT WORKER TOLD ME THAT THIS IS A CYLINDER PROBLEM.THAN I AGAIN VISIT AGENCY AND I TOLD THIS PROBLEM & HE CHECKED. THEN HE FIND A PROBLEM.AND TILL NOW MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED.THEY ONLY GIVE DATE.AND I VISIT THERE 10-11 TIMES.I complaint to the owner dealer (SD TRADING CORP A/C AMBALA CITY) about these problems. but they had not considered, so you please consider it & take some positive action on this.

I hope you can't loose your faith from your valuable customers & also shell maintain their satisfaction level on us. I hope you 'll contact me as soon as possible.
AMIT KUMAR
EMAIL:[protected]@GMAIL.COM

HONDA MOTORCYCLE/ACTIVA — VEHICLE SERVICING

DEALER ADDRESS:AUTOFIN MOTORS PVT LTD #13-6-431/D/82/1 PLOT NO:1 GUDDIMALKAPUR MEHIDAPTNAM, I GIVEN MY VEHICEL FOR SERVICING DURING THE SERVICE MY THREE PLACES SCRACHES ARE CAME I ASKED THE MANAGER , HE SAID FOR THAT SCRACHES WE ARE GOING TO CHARGE RS:600/- FOR PAINTING BUT WE DONT GIVE BILL , MY VEHICLE IS HAVING 5 YEARS OF EXTENSION WARRANT AND LAST SERVICE FRONT SIDE BATTER OIL CAME OUTSIDE THIS IS ALSO DURING THE LAST SERVICE IT IS HAPPEN FOR THAT ALSO THEY ARE CHARGED RS:600/- FOR CLEANING THE OIL , THIS TIME I SAID THEM I HAVE 5 YEARS OF EXTENSION WARRANTY I AM NOT GOING TO PAY , I AM GOING TO GIVE COMPLAINT TO HONDA COMPANY THEY SAID WHERE EVER YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE COMPLAINT NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME LIKE THAT , AND THEY SAID YOU LEAVE THIS PREMISES WITH IN 5 MINUTES OTHER WISE , OUR STAFF WILL THROUGH OUT LIKE THAT HE SAID, FINALLY I CAME BACK , WHY HONDA COMPANY IS GIVEN DEALER SHIP TO THAT TYPE OF PERSONS WHAT IS THE USE OF BY TAKING EXTENSION WARRANTY AND WHY THE CUSTOMER HAS TO SUFFER AND LAST TIME THEY ARE NOT CHANGED MY VEHICLE OIL ALSO I ASKED THE PERSON THEY SAID OIL IS OK NO NEED TO CHANGE , I SAID YOU ARE CHARGED FOR OIL WHY , THEY SAID WE ARE CHARGING ALL THE PERSONS NOT ONLY YOU , I REQUEST YOU KINDYLY HELP US THE SAME....
I my self jaysingpatel from Bharuch gujarat, puchased a scooter three years back, After two years of purchase arond 12000 km it started wombling and imbalancing during running .I got servicse regularly every six to eight months .when I indicated the problem to dealers shop (Navasargen motors bharuch) they tried to divert the problem every time around last three servise instead of finding real problem and problem solving attitude,
Then I approached to private maintainance person and he immidiately identified and solved the problem by replacing the BUSINGS of rear wheelconnecting assembly(exact word i do not know technically) .The matter demoralises the user for long usage .thogh the scooter is all the way fine.We can not share the experience or advise to my knowns to purchse.

waiting for positive reply

jaysingpatel
I am Sunita Saboo.i have booked Honda Activa on 6/8/2010 recipt no:A-33030 through Ganga Automobile(surat, gujarat).At that time there was a wating of 6 month means due was on 6/2/2011.On 7/2/2011 we have talk to them for our Activa delivery they have told that the will call us within 10 days means on 16/02/2011 we have call them on 16/2/2011 at that time they said to pay the full payment on 22/02/2011 we have paid the Full payment on 22/02/2011 by cheque and the cheque was clear on 23/02/2011.they have promise us that the will give us Activa after 5 days after the cheque clear. today 28/02/2011 they are telling that still we have to wait for 10days more
so i want you talk strict action on it and give our activa as soon as possible
you can give us the ans on [protected]@yahoo.co.in
your faithfully,
Sunita Saboo
THE HONDA ACTIVA THAT I PURSCHASED ON 20 DEC OF 2010 HAS BEEN REPORTED A BATTERY TROBLE AND HAS BEEN SUBMMITED THE EXIDE BATTERY NO:0926902 ON 10/02/2010 FOR REPLACEMENT BUT I HAVE NOT REPLACED IT YET, SO AN APPROPRIATE ACTION IS HIGHLY REQUESTED FOR YOUR END
REGISTRATION NUMBER:RJ11 SC 4455
DEALER CODE:RJ110001
FRAME NUMBER:ME4JC44 9MA8200869
ENGINE NUMBER:JC44E 1077575

FROM:SURESH BABU
MOB NO:[protected]
LAND LINE:[protected]
sir i want to apply for honda activa dealership in shahjhanpur U.P tell me the prosses
my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com my mob no is [protected]

Honda — IAP Honda Mobile Online Draw Edition for 2011

sir ,
first i got the message to my mobile that my mobile number has been won the prize in the lucky draw of international awareness promotion honda mobile online draw edition 2011 and said to email my name and number after sending they have send verification form and said to fill and send so i have send and i have received the mail from them that i will receive that prize tomarrow and their are saying that we have to pay the clearance of the airport fee is it true or fraud

Honda — NOC not yet received

Dear Sir
We have financed a scooter through GE Country wide, details are as follows:
Ch.No. ME4KF071E68055201
Regn No. DL3SAK9421
Engine No.KF07E9113376
Name Vinay Sharma
Address: 289/92 Ghazipur Delhi and shifted to P-41, Sec-12 Noida
So far we have not yet received no dues / NOC.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful immediatedly.
thanks
PL. NOTE THE ADDRESS AS P-41 SECTOR-12, NOIDA
name : hiren raiyani
city : rajkot
state : gujrat
mo. [protected]

Honda Activa — asking for more money for quick delivery for vehicle

Hi this is ankit here I had come honda showroom located near katraguppe for booking honda activa. The representative here is asking for more money for quick delivery of vehicle.

Ankit chopra
i purchased honda activa on 20th dec 2010 but i faced a battery problem we later on affected the self stating n horn system,i complainted here before n then battery was replaced but the retery placed battery was not EXIDE, it was ADDO, battery which was replaced on 28th of march 2011, but today,30 th march 2011 just after two days of battery replacement it went worng and i am facing the same problem today, so please do sort out my problem as soon as possible, SURESH BABU,
MOB:[protected]
63ANANDNAGAR COLONY,DHOLPUR
PURCHASED FROM:PRAKASH MOTORS, BHARATPUR. THROUGH:NARAYAN MOTORS, DHOLPUR.

Honda — Honda Activa

I had purchased a Honda Activa from Swarup Honda (Patparganj) on 1st of February, 2010. Ever since I have purchased the vehicle, it has never worked. The buzzer has failed 2 times in the past one year and battery has failed twice. Today, the battery failed for the third time. The bike has also punctured numerous times in the past one year. The bike neither starts with the self-start nor does it kick start. These Honda people have jut cheated me. The bike has hardly worked in the past one year. When., I asked them to replace it or even repair it, they don't. Even the free service provided by them was very bad and they never washed the vehicle.Please help.
Here are some details of the vehicle as on the RC:
Registration Date: 03/02/2010
Registration Number: DL7SBF5182
Colour: Black
Name: P K Jain
Address: 4351 Ansari Road Darya Ganj New Delhi
Model: New Activa

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda - UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE BY THE DEALER