Honda — UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE BY THE DEALER

Hubli, Dharwad District, Karnataka, India
 nandesh
The Customer care Manager ,
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 1, Sector 3
IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon
Haryana - 122 050
My name is Nandesh and i am a businessman in Karwar. From your ad and also from my friend's advice I had booked an ACTIVA scooter to one of your authorised dealers SHANTESHA HONDA, HUBLI. On Monday 27th of SEPT 2010, We (my friend & me both) have gone to Hubli from karwar (200km) only to buy activa after a call made by show room to me. We meet Manager and told that we are coming from karwar please make arrangement of quick dispatch of our (2 no. activa ) vehicle. Manager (i think his name is Venkatesh) told - go and talk to our salesman he will deal you - i am busy. Salesman told it will take 6-7 hrs we told that we have purchased 5 vehicles from hubli within 3hrs (Herohonda CBZ and Pleasure and TVS- Apache) we have given references also but he was making stories by saying RTO takes min4 hrs and then our fitting accessories time ...... all these.

To save our time we told that don't fit accessory we will fit in Karwar showroom, he told that accessory fitting is mandatory, when we reached to Manager , he also repeated the same.

In the mean time a customer from Hubli was querying to sales executive that why they have not informed about his booked vehicle Manager interfere and told customer to show the call detail of his mobile number and when the person has shown then he was saying we have many booking, if you want to complain go and complain.

After fitting our accessories to our vehicle (almost after 6hrs), we saw the Temporary Permit receipt it was only of Rs110. When we again queried for this, Manager told that it is RTO's COMMISSION, you are creating problems since morning and it is enough of my passions and you should be thankful to us because we have delivered you within one day..... and all rubbish he was saying to us.When i asked him to provide us customer care number he told that- open vehicle service manual and see the number, he was not talking properly his behavior was to bad like a sadak-chap. He told go and complain......

I really wonder how come these people are siting in hot seats and allowed to take higher level position while they are too low level category people having full of attitude, no manners and don't have respect to the customers. They do neither value their customers not their time, how come such people be the manager.

I believe honda is a brand name but this type of behavior of a Manager results with the bad reputation of the Company

Kindly take an action against Showroom to save ur Business and customer .

Comments

Honda — body screcth

Respected Sir/madam
I have purchased new activa from Surana Moters, Bhopal. dt.[protected]
and I was do my activa for Ist Service dt. 2-9-09 that time complete check by service Incharge
not any screctch on my activa. and I will go to show / service centre (Surana Moters) after servicing.
that time I have seen screch on my activa.
I will not suggest my nearest / dearest any two wheeler surana honda.
Ref: Dealer name: DHINGRA HONDA, Navada, New Delhi
Dealer code: DL 010008,
Invoice no: 09IW03627, Inv. Dt: 16/07/2009,
Customer Code: CU15077, Cust. Name: Jagdish Singh, 745 Ph-2, Sec 13-B, Dwarka, Delhi
I used to do servicing and all on Honda dealers only. But last 2-3 experiences were horrible.

My activa was consuming the engine oil little fast. So they advised for engine repair. It cost me around 6+ thousand. They serviced the activa engine on 16/07/2009, after keeping the activa for around 7 days.
After this, bad time of activa started. After 7 or 8 days. The new piston got choked in between the road. They refused to do anything because they don't have any guarantee/warranty of their service. I talked to they incharge also, but of no use.

This is only one experience with DHINGRA HONDA dealer Navada, New delhi. People working there are seriously not capable of doing anything serious on Activa rather than little serviceing and washing.

I was planning to but a Honda stunner also, but I can not think of going to service station which does not have any capable man.

Honda — DEFACTIVE PRODUCT

To, From:

Mr. Nilesh Patel, M.A.Sheth
CR SCOOTERS, A/9, Shabana Park,
Dealer code – GJ02001 Tandalja Rd.
Vadodara. Vadodara-12.
Date :[protected]

Ref. HH Acitva – GJ6 DC 2416

I had purchased HH Activa on[protected] on my son’s name MR. TALHA MOHAMED SAEED SHETH from your agency M/s CR Scooters, Vadodara.

The small things that matters much ….

• On 11/2/2009 ,Took the delivery of vehicle but may be because of being overjoyed …did not check the vehicle perfactly ….There was some abnormal noise coming, and took the vehicle back to showroom perhaps after a day or two. Their I was given a token and was told to get vehicle checked at the workshop near shastri bridge ……CHECK YOUR RECORDS PROBABLY OF THE 2-3RD WEEK OF FEB-2009 …U WILL FIND TALHA SHETH – OR -- GJ6-DC-2416 …

• On 20/3/2009, 1st service done at 631 kms. Got the mud-flaps and side light indicator fitted from workshop.

• On 19/6/2009, 2nd service done at 1845 kms. If you have preserved the feedback forms, pl. check my vehicle number and see the remarks …both the mud-flaps had to be refitted and the indicator was found detached from the fittings AFTER I TOOK THE VEHICLE FROM 1ST SERVICE …

• On 27/6/2009 , went for periodical battery checkup and got the report that battery needs replacement …

• On 10/7/2009, got the replacement of battery, but vehicle did not start and had to take the vehicle to workshop. Call on my mobile for the status at approx. 16.50 Hrs. (from [protected] – Mr. Purohit) informing me the estimate of the expense around Rs. 2100/- for the repairs. I flatly refused to pay and told Mr. Purohit to consult his seniors for the same.

• On 16/7/2009, Mr. Purohit informed me that vehicle will be ready by the evening. Two parts namely pinion and motor were replaced showing them as under warranty period.

• On 11/9/2009, I had to book for a breakdown ervice to CR SCOOTERS workshop as it was giving a problem.

• On 14/9/2009, call on my mobile from Mr. Purohit saying the vehicle is ready and was told these kind of small ( ! ! ! ) problems do come in every vehicle.

HONDA CLAIMS …
THE SCOOTER PRESENTS YOU A CHALLENGE TO MASTER THE MACHINE,
A CHALLENGE TO ADVENTURE …

….WHEREIN YOUR SENIOR PERSON
MR. PUROHIT SINGS IN A DIFFERENT TUNE ….

EXPERIENCE OF HONDA PRODUCT AND CR-SCOOTERS IN A SPAN OF JUST SIX MONTHS AND VEHICLE BEING USED MERELY FOR 2400 KMS. IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO EXERCISE MY ALL THE RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER TO CLAIM FOR THE REFUND OF THE AMOUNT I HAVE PAID TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT ….

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS / COMMENTS …

Thanking you …

(MA Sheth)

Honda Activa — dealer complaint

my complaint is against our local dealer m/s Shri balagi motors, haldwani mr.vijay chauhan he is not sound person his behaive towards customer is very poor,bad & mis behaving,he and his staff never ask to any customer for refreshment while delaying in vechile delivery and vechile service. He react very rudly towards their employee also. he is arogant. he also not give full recipet of cash deposit.
The Manager,
HONDA MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER INDIA PVT LTD,
GURGAON DST,
HARYANA.
I am booked New Honda Activa Black colour at Secunderabad in your delear Fortune Motors Pvt. Limite G.01, Lala 1, Landmark, 5-4-94, M.G. Road, Secunderabad - 3, A.P. Dated 28th July 2009. Vide Receipt No. SR/09-10/0009779. We have paid advance Rs.1, 000/- Dt 28th July 2009. When we booking the vahicel showroom people told us 40-50 take the delivery till now they are not delivery the vahile they are told us transit delay.

Pls take nessseary action immediately.
honda activa deluxe book april 2009 no response dealer book name s l sabnani

Honda Activa — not giving delivery on time

Dear sir/madam,
I have booked a Honda Activa scooter colour black at Kathed Automobiles at Ujjain M.P. on 12-08-09 by depositing a sum of Rs.500.00 by reciept no.1459 dated 12-08-09 as a booking amount the serial no. of booking form was 667 & registration no. was 1459 . the dealer given me the 30 to 45 days time period for delivary but today i.e.on28-09-09 48 days has been compilited but that dealer is not giving me the delivery of the scooter.please help me for timely delivery of the vehical in a day or two other wise i will move to Honareble cosumer court for justice
Brijesh Sharma
143,Vidyapatinagar
Ujjain M.P.
mobile no.[protected]
Landline no.[protected]
What is the delivery shedule for Honda activa?Dealer at Nasik (Rushabh Honda) is telling 6 months.
Why this too much delivery period is there?

Honda — claim for honda

sir i have recd. one msg from TA-PLEASANT IN MY RELIANCE CDMA NO [protected] That your mobile no has won 450.000GDPin uk brand new honda suv cr-v 2009 int,l mobile draw to claim contact mr.larry james via.sir but i cant contact him. pl guide me that where and how i get this claim. my id is [email protected] no is [protected].

Whom ever it concern,
HONDA MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER INDIA PVT LTD,
Gwalior.

This is Gundu Srinivas and i booked a Honda Activa and i made the full payment on 19th Sep 2009 in AS Motors in Gwalior thorough CSD and the person who is dealing is Mr. Rawat[protected]
and he promised that very next day they will deliver my Scooter but till now i did not get it. and they keep telling me that they will deliver in two days they are doing this practice from last 3 weeks.
Total Amt paid to AS motors & promised from last 3 weeks.

I smelled that AS motors doing black marketing. I don’t have any issue with black marketing since I’m ready to pay for that since i dont have any other bike. so please do the need ful

I request the concern person to take necessary action and do the need full.

Thanks & Regards
Srinivas

grey-cell engineers pvt.ltd — Deactivation of service

Sub: Termination of services of postpaid mobile Nos [protected]-525

Dear Sir
With reference to the above We M/s Greycell engineers are the registered users of the above mentioned postpaid mobile nos. Due to improper service provided by you and also the continuing network problems we are terminating your services. We have made the final bill amount payment of rs 5574 .Vide cheque no 001791 dated 6/08/2009 for bill amount till 19/08/09/. The cheque has been cleared but the service is still not deactivated and we will have to pay for the same without using your service.

Do the same at the earliest before the next bill period gets activated.

Yours Truly
For Grey-Cell Engineers Pvt. Ltd.

Prashant D. Revankar
Authorised Signatory

Honda — Paid for the bike on 1/08/09 not yet received

I have paid for the new bike in August and til now not received the bike. The Honda dealer are not even bothered.They are just saying the strike is still on , not even letting us know when will we get the bike. If the strike is still on how is it the same dealer can get the bike in a weeks time if we pay over and above the booking price.This practice is unfair and something should be done about it
dear sir i booked my honda activa at g s honda jalandhar on 22/07/2009. i want activa on cash but your showroom staf is not giving me and use very rude langways with me. they say me honda factory is closed for one months that, s why they cnot give me activa. so plz contact me my phone no: [protected] or [protected] vpo urmar tanda distt hoshiar pur this is my third activa so please see my case thanks you Ravi lakhanpal
I PURCHASE NEW BIKE BEFORE 8 MONTH. NOW ITS BATTERY IS NOT WORKING. I CHEAK BATTERY FROM BATTERY SERVICES STATION, THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NOTHING PROBLEM IN BATTERY. THEN NOW TELL ME GOT BATTERY REPORT IS OK. THEN STILL NOW WY ITS NOT WORKING. I COMPLIANT SO MANY TIMES IN KOTHARI WEELS. NT THERE IS NO RESPONS FROM ANY SIDE. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO. WHEN I GIVE MY BATTERY FOR CHEKING ITS TAKE 15 DAYS. SO BATTERY IS NOT THERE ITS HONE, PETROL INDICATION, LIGHT IS NOT WORKING. THAT TIME I SUFFER LOTS PROBLEM.

SO I REQUEST TO U LOOK ON THAT AND TAKE NECCESARY ACTION,
I AM ALSO COMPLIANT IN HONDA THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM HONDA COMPANY. VERY VERY POOR SERVICES IS THERE.

Honda — Misbehave and late service

respected sir,
i'm Jagdeep Kaur from sangrur city and a honda dealer whose name is Manoj Goyal from krishna dealer do not talk properly and is delaying the date of delivery of Honda Activa which we registered almost 2 months ago.
today i got his message of delaying and then i called him to confirm and when i asked him the reason of delaying the delivery then he answered in a very rude language.He told about some strike by the honda workers which i guess is is not true as most of the people say.

Honda — fake mail

Reg Office: Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 8TA.
United Kingdom.

Congratulations Star Prize Winner: Jackpot Number HD/A38/[protected]/09

The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Department of the Honda Automobile Company, wishes to facilitate with you on your success as one of the FIFTY STAR PRIZE WINNER in the Honda Automobile Company 50th Anniversary (Founded 1959).

This makes you the proud owner of a brand new HONDA SUV CR-V 2009 MODEL and a cash aid of £450,000.00 Great British Pounds for your personal business development and upliftment of your environment. Do note that the car comes with a special Honda Insurance Cover for one year and one year driver's warranty.

The selection process was carried out in our Computerized Electronic Email Database System drawn from all continents. Do fill the below claims processing form and summit to Director of the Honda Fiduciary Department.

PRIZE CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM:
{1}Full Name: {2}Residential Address: {3}Sex/Gender
Dear friends, Even I bought a Honda activa, and met with a small accident. Hence given it for repairs in fortune motors, secunderabad. One final day when I have been called for delivery of the vehicle after repairs. I was quite surprised to see my vehicle condition. All scratch's and dents on the vehicle. The service engineer coolly saying I ll get it repaired and asked me to bring back the vehicle again. Such a pathetic situations prevailed in the premier companies like HONDA. No one responds for any clarifications on the service front. Their target is to complete some 100-200 vehicles in a day and mint money. It is always better to get the service done outside for lesser price and quality. People think twice before you go to company service stations.
I have booked your Honda Activa (Wild purple colour) on 09-09-09 at VISTAR HONDA - Panjim Goa
Tel No:[protected], 6641139
Concern person: Mr.Satej
He promised me to give delievery within 30 days, & if i do full payment of 43, 500/- he will be delivering it with in 15days (before diwali) & I did the full payment on 24.09.2009 but till now they are not delivery the vehical, every day they give some or the other excuse.
Pls take nessseary action immediately.

Geeta
hello sir this is suman kumar mehta from vellore here to inform you that i purchace a honda activa on 09/04/07 from your dealer in vellore tamil nadu., the complant is when ever i go for service there are some problem regarding the service & spare replacement Example: Today (22/10/09) when i was on there to take delevery of the vechicle Detail TN 23 AD 2853 there was done nothing but only just the change of oil which was not told to do and the other thing was not done such as the front upper portion that was sheaking of head light, rear break lever, this was also known at the time of last service (repair) of FORK totaly was bend., and was told to change at that time also there was some problem not satisfied fully and now also change of rear round bumper., all this which was writern on the job card and then also not done anything., Accuttaly why we do come to auothrsied service centre because of to get good servise and good customer care but there is no such response taken towards the normal customer so i am totaly un satisfy with the service done there so please do take some necssary auction for a good vichile & customer service

r suman kumar mehta
hi above same complain

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda - UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE BY THE DEALER