Honda — UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE BY THE DEALER

Hubli, Dharwad District, Karnataka, India
 nandesh
To,
The Customer care Manager ,
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 1, Sector 3
IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon
Haryana - 122 050
My name is Nandesh and i am a businessman in Karwar. From your ad and also from my friend's advice I had booked an ACTIVA scooter to one of your authorised dealers SHANTESHA HONDA, HUBLI. On Monday 27th of SEPT 2010, We (my friend & me both) have gone to Hubli from karwar (200km) only to buy activa after a call made by show room to me. We meet Manager and told that we are coming from karwar please make arrangement of quick dispatch of our (2 no. activa ) vehicle. Manager (i think his name is Venkatesh) told - go and talk to our salesman he will deal you - i am busy. Salesman told it will take 6-7 hrs we told that we have purchased 5 vehicles from hubli within 3hrs (Herohonda CBZ and Pleasure and TVS- Apache) we have given references also but he was making stories by saying RTO takes min4 hrs and then our fitting accessories time ...... all these.

To save our time we told that don't fit accessory we will fit in Karwar showroom, he told that accessory fitting is mandatory, when we reached to Manager , he also repeated the same.

In the mean time a customer from Hubli was querying to sales executive that why they have not informed about his booked vehicle Manager interfere and told customer to show the call detail of his mobile number and when the person has shown then he was saying we have many booking, if you want to complain go and complain.

After fitting our accessories to our vehicle (almost after 6hrs), we saw the Temporary Permit receipt it was only of Rs110. When we again queried for this, Manager told that it is RTO's COMMISSION, you are creating problems since morning and it is enough of my passions and you should be thankful to us because we have delivered you within one day..... and all rubbish he was saying to us.When i asked him to provide us customer care number he told that- open vehicle service manual and see the number, he was not talking properly his behavior was to bad like a sadak-chap. He told go and complain......

I really wonder how come these people are siting in hot seats and allowed to take higher level position while they are too low level category people having full of attitude, no manners and don't have respect to the customers. They do neither value their customers not their time, how come such people be the manager.

I believe honda is a brand name but this type of behavior of a Manager results with the bad reputation of the Company

Kindly take an action against Showroom to save ur Business and customer .

Comments

To,
The Chief Manager
Honda Motors

Sub:-Defective Vechicle

Your Showroom(Gugnani Motors) which is 2271, Biswal Commerical Complex, Ctc Road, Bhubaneswar, orissa.I have purchased Honda Activa Engine No-1084, 924 Frame No-9MA 8208285 on 27/12/2010.From the very begging I found manufacturing fault but they compensate me that problem will not occour, after somedays again I faced that same problem.The chief of that showroom told me that vechicle have some crank shaft problem.It is manufacturing defect of the company.they registered my problem.I had gone serveal times, three months passed from beginning I didn’t got proper service till date.They always told me that the delay service is only because of they are not getting parts from the company properly.The late service vechicles is a cause of great inconvience and strained fact for a customer.so I am quite dissatisfied for your service.
I therefore request you to be so good as to enquire into the matter and in form me of the result at an early date .It would be appreciated if you help me to get a compensation for the harassment.

Looking forword for your early service.

Srinivash Tripathy,
Plot no-1969/1970,
Satya vihar,
Rasulgarh.
Bhubaneswar.(Orissa)
Con.no-[protected]

Honda — Rusting / Parts not Available /Poor Service

The 1st owner of Himachal Pradesh have following opinion about Honda Motorcylcle & their Service

HHHHHHHHHH Harashment of New Dreams In Asia
HHHHHHHHHH
www.honda2wheelersindia.com/dazzler/about.html /

Honda Activa — my active getting trouble

dear sir i have purchased honda active on feb 2011 date 02 i have facing battery problem the showroom persons are not giving proper answer to me they are irritating me and also many complaits in my active pls take serious action to honda showroom it was located in towlichowki orange honda pls take my complait this is my number [protected] u r not taking any action to them then can produce to legally to them and i can go to consumer court iam asking to u people pls suggest to them and give me new vechile to me thanking u
I WENT TO ANY HONDA SHOWROOM IN AHMEDABAD I WANT TO PURCHASE HONDA ACTIVE WHITE COLOR.THEY WE WILL GIVE U DELIVERY AFTER 9 MONTHS OTHERWISE IF U WANT DELIVERY ON SAME DAY U SHOULD PAY 5000RS MORE THAN MRP. BUT SAME STAGE IN BARODA RAJKOT DELIVERIG IN SAME DAYS AND NO MORE EXTRA.

Honda — service charges

Just wanted to know the speedo metre cost of HONDA ACTIVA AND REPLACEMENT SERVICE CHARGES FOR THE SAME AS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 150/-
RESPECTED SIR, I BELONG TO BARODA, GUJARAT. I HAVE COMPLAINT THAT OUR BRANCH OF HONDA ACTIVA (APPLE HONDA) IS NOT GIVING DELIVERY OF YEARLY BOOKED ACTIVA. THEY ARE MISBEHAVING AND GIVES DELIVERY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO R READY TO PAY EXTRA AND THEY GET EARLY DELIVERY. HOPE U TAKE SOME ACTIONS.
EMAIL:- [email protected]
Honda Service is too bad and worst especially in Vijayawada. No specialized mechanic was there. Better Hondas to close the production if they are not providing a better service.

Honda — Non delivery of accessory - inner box in spite of advance payment

This is Anil Kumar from agra. I am truly dissatisfied and annoyed with the service provided by Peoples honda agra. I purchased an activa scooter on 27 feb 2011 in the name of my sister, Ms.Bhanu Priya from PEOPLES HONDA AGRA.. i was told that one of the accessories, THE INNER BOX was unavailable at the moment and i was told to make the advance payment for it which i made immediately, I was assured that it would be made available within 2-3 days. But since then almost 3 MONTHS have passed but neither the inner box has been supplied to me nor the payment has been refunded to me.Everytime i contact them, they tell me to further wait for a week or so. Kindly look into the matter and oblige.

Honda — Pitted

I Purchased new model Honda Activa on 11/05/2011 and its first service is also done on time.
I could see some portions "PITTED" on "TANG" (Front wheel) when cleaning the same on last day.

Please do the needful for the immediate rectification.

Sini Babu.

Note: I tried to attach photograph but could not..?

Honda — new bike purchase

dear sir,
i want to purchase new honda activa bike, but i inquiry to dealer and they said we are not book new activa and said if u want than give up to 12,000 rupees more than on road price.so please tell me how can i get it????
dear sir,
i want to purchase new honda activa bike, but i inquiry to dealer and they said we are not book new activa and said if u want than give up to 12, 000 rupees more than on road price.so please tell me how can i get it???? bhavin patel(gujrat)

Honda — Delivery of required colour

I Have booked activa Grey colour on 18.8.09 (receipt No.5773) through Prathul Automobiles Pvt Ltd, Somajiguda, Hyderabad ph.[protected] & they have informed to take delevry during Jan'10 month. Due to long delay i could not ablr hold the money and said will take it later & they have agreed for the same. They said during booking also that we can change the colour if requied, but it may take one more week extra. I am planning to take now and i found White colour good & asked for same. But delar is not accepting for cahnge and the colour now and saying "if U want, go for fresh booking which will take another 6 Months". will be greatful if u can help me in this regards.

Honda — THROW SMOKE

Throw heavy smoke after start
sir, I am susanta ku acharya purchase cbshine on dt[protected] after 1st servicing throw smoke in starting time, service provider saya change the parts BOREPISTONE but not avoilable on the period,
we purchaes honda activa from chakradhar auto on 24.12.2010 we use only 2 months & started engine
problem we complain your dealer they told us its a crank & bearing problem we solve your problem in next
service then we do totally six services but not solve our problem till today. i meet your dealer 4-5 days ago
& told my problem they tell me honda company not provide its parts what we can do?

in company warranty your dealer not solve my problem
pl.guide how to solve my activa problem,

kishore kalyani
mobi. no [protected]
e-mail: [email protected]

HONDA (HONDA- ACTIVA) — POOR FUEL EFFICIENCY

EVEN AFTER COMPLETION OF 4TH FREE SERVICING MY ACTIVA REQUERS 1 LITRE PETROL TO RUN ROUND 30 KMs WHICH IS COSTSLIER THAN ANY MODE OF CONVEYANCE IN THE LOCALITY. PLEASE ADVISE THROUGH MAIL [email protected] immediately.
there is many accident coming to ur bike sir. please modify a model activa honda in ur bike sir.

Honda — wrong commitment

hello,

me & my 50 other co-working member Booked Honda Activa by Auto mela arrenge by Punjab Honda (Gurukul Road Branch - Ahmedabad) on 25th June.
they commited that wi'll get delivery with in 10 to 15 days but still they not giveing us delivery & giveing us a wrong committement that we'll get delivery on 19th so there is no meaning to booked vehicle & pay all money in advance.
so please look in to this matter
hi, myseslf charanjeet chopra.
email: [email protected]
number: [protected]
i bought an activa honda on 28/05/2010. my engine no is jc44e0696919, and frame no. me4jc446ea8254877. and the colour is grey. one of my fellow bought the honda activa couple of days prior to me. Last week i surprised that her keys are also working on my activa. i am requesting you to change my lock and issued me a new keys. or otherwise if something happen in the future, your company will be responsible for all my loss. and i have to take legal action in the future, so kindly please change my locks as soon as possible. regards

Honda — starting trouble,less mileage,since last 30.11.2010

I HAD PURCHASED HONDA ACTIVA FROM VJ.HONDA DEALER OF ULHASNAGAR,I HAD GOT PROBLEM OF STARTING TROUBLE AND LESS MILLAGE, SATISH BHAMBHANI-[protected]

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda - UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE BY THE DEALER