[Resolved]  IBM Laptop — PARTS REQUIRED

I have give advance cheque for laptop's battery & adopter from one & half month ago but i have not received the material till date. I have order to below party
Business Development Manager, IRIS CARE
(A Division Of Iris Computers Ltd)
A-155, Road No 4, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037.
Tel[protected]. Fax[protected], 11.
Mob [protected] mailto:[protected]@iriscomputers.net

Comments

I have IBM Laptop my laptop touch pad and key board is not working properly my laptop details are flowing.
S/N-MVTXD
TYPE 2888-BQ8
PRODUCT ID-2888BQ8
Comments

I have IBM Laptop my laptop R 60 not boot and not working properly my laptop details are flowing.
S/N-L[protected]
TYPE 9459-AMB
PRODUCT ID-X12 -51822
windows xp professional
I brought a IBM laptop R51 NQ8 fronm chennai on 26th Jan'06 when i was a student there. I am not able to switch on the laptop from last 4 month. I'v tried to call all almost al the numbers of IBM coustomer service, but to my disappointment maximum of the numbers are invalied or some person takes up the call, listens to my problem and i get a reply the we don't deal IBM, insted we deal for lenovo and gives me a second number for IBM. The same happens with the new number also. When i tried calling the chennai dealer frrom whom i bought my laptop, their number was also changed.

Being helpless i went to a store who is a authorised dealer of lenovo. They told that they can repare it in their shop itself and it needs a replacement of a part. After a few days i was told my laptop is not repairable.

Sir I hope my complain reaches to the concerned authorities for such services..

thanking you,