[Resolved]  ICICI Bonds 2005 — Change of address

Name of Bond Holder: Dr. C.P. Singh
Certificate No: 2833
No of bonds: 05
Distinctive No:[protected]
kindly change my address as per below:
Dr. C.P.Singh
Principal
KV. NO1. AFS. BHUJ-370001 GUJRAT

BANK DETAILS:
SBI MAIN BRANCH BHUJ
SB A/C NO [protected]

Comments

icici bond 2005 — Change of adress

I have purchased icici bond in 2005 and bond holder no. is 6215928.I have received interest cheque Rs.1800 in feburary 2009 infavour of a/c. no.[protected] icici bank Margao (Goa) which is not operational from last four years.
I have sent my change of adress twice but till date i have not received any nterest cheque.Also bonds are going to mature on 11.03.2010.
So pl. send all correspondance at:
Rajinder kalia
opposite railway station
Mukerian(144211)
Dear Rajinder,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Please write to us with your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 164726). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
I am a tax saving bond 01 2005-TSB-TWO holder. My bond no[protected]. No of bonds is six and the distinctive no is[protected]. It is due for redemption on[protected]. In this connection I have to state that the following changes may bes made in your books and also let me know the procedure to claim the amount. CHANGES OF ADDRESS M. JAYAKUMAR, 16-10-10, SHIVA NAGAR, WARANGAL 506 002 The bank details are A/c No. 21024, ANDHRA BANK, KAZIPET BRANCH, WARANGAL 506 003
I am also in the same situation.
I moved out of country after purchasing 6 Tax saving Bonds in 2005.
The redemption date is in Apr. 2010.

Can you please advise me how should I proceed on that ?
I am having 3 bonds of each Rs. 5000.00 (Total Rs. 15000.00). Details are as under:
Bondholder no.[protected], certificate no. 64651, Distinctive nos[protected], Redemption date 08.04.2010
My changed address is - CHOUDHARY VIVEKANAND ROY, SENIOR MANAGER, CANARA BANK, R&L SECTION, CIRCLE OFFICE, VIPIN KHAND, GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW - 226010, MOBILE NO. [protected]
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS - SB A/C NO. 2405.111.8775, CANARA BANK, VIPIN KHAND BRANCH, GOMTI NAGAR LUCKNOW, MICR CODE[protected]
Please send the redemption amount/ cheque on the above address/ credit in the above mentioned SB a/c.
I want to know the process of getting maturity payment of TSB 01-2005
I Purchase ICICI Bond but at prsent my address & bank account change so that i want update my add & a/c no in bond but no corospondance add i get what cane i do

thanks
kindly send my redemption of my bond no 06194581 to the following address

C 4/81 SAFDARJANG DEVELOPMENT AREA
FIRST FLOOR NEW DELHI 110016
MOBILE [protected]
CHANGE OF ADDRESS:

kindly send my redemption of my bond no 06279806 and certificate no. 100896 to the following address

NEW ADDRESS:

INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD.
BISHRAMPUR DEPOT
P.O.-BISHRAMPUR COLLIERY
DIST.- SURGUJA
CHHATTISGARH
PIN-497226
MOBILE NO. [protected]
I am having 6 bonds of each Rs. 5000.00 (Total Rs. 30000.00). Details are as under:
Bondholder no. 06279806, certificate no. 100896, Distinctive nos[protected], Redemption date 11.03.2010.

My changed address is :

INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD.
BISHRAMPUR DEPOT
MOBILE NO. [protected]
Please change my address :
P.V.K. Raju
Manager
The Oriental Insurance Co.Ltd.
DO-II, Pawan Towers
4th Lane, Dwarka Nagar
VISAKHAPATNAM- 530 016
ICICI Bond Holder No.[protected]
Certificate No.: 5742
Distictive Nos: 26097 to 26106
My Bank A/c. ICICI Bank, Bhopal[protected]
Kindly credit the Bond maturity amount to my account or send the pay order to the above address only
PVK Raju