ICICI — not received courier

Manoj Kumar
icici bank had sent a courier by you. But still i haven’t recieved any courier.so pls this is request to you that findout my courier any sent to me on my proper address that icici bank had given to you. my contact no is [protected]. and my courier airway no is [protected].
address
C/o Satwinder Sharma, 19/246, Gali No.7, Prem Basti, Sangrur 148001
OR
Manoj Kumar
JTO CMTS, Telephone Exchange, Sangrur, PB

Comments

ICICI — Loan settled (Bank persons visiting every year to the premises)

This is in regards with the personal that we have taken,We have paid tand setteled the loan we do have the copy of closure.Still every year during the month of june July people from Bank agency are visiting (ICICI) as we are not living there (who ever lives there is our relatives.There is no responce from the bank.

Loan was closed 1 1/2 yrs before

My num [protected] if some solution can be provided that would be great full

ICICI — WRONGLY AMOUNT DEBITED

I Withdrowal Amount Rs.5900 ICICI ATM Machine at Maningar Rambuag on 9th July2011.but However amount not withdeowal when Account check amount has been debited Rs.5900 on dated.my account no[protected] than i compaints form ICICI bank but not getting proper responce he/her. so i reqested you kindly checked & get the wongly debited amount Rs.5900.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Chandekar
sir/madam.
i have not received the courrir from nsdl pan card awb n.[protected] /[protected] pl send the immeditaly
SALMA
TIBBA ROAD LUDHIANA
[protected](MOBILE NO.)
[protected]@sify.com

pl send the EXPRESS IT OFFICE PHONE NO.
I amalso about to recive a Package from ICICI but they stated I was not available at home and sent my package back to ICICI...The courier boy such a [censored]ing person who never understands the importance of a package...I mean The Express-IT courier service highring such a rascals who would never visit to your premise and will update his office consinee not available... I hate to see such service existance ever. They shpould have to close thier business ASAP.

ICICI — Not updating the CIBIL

ICICI Bank has recovered Rs.18,900/- from my savings account in the year 2007 (Aug/ Sept) towards a Credit Card. But has not updated to CIBIL.

My details
Name : Prashant D Joshi
PAN. No. ACOPJ6674P.
Contact No. [protected].

Please help me to get the name removed from the "Defaulter's list" from CIBIL Records.
As requested please find the attached document for reference.

I have not received "No Due" letter from ICICI [protected]

ICICI — amount refund

I paid 345rs for amazon.in through'' bill desk'' on[protected] for ref: BIL/[protected]/books/AMAZON_MICI3 through icici net banking. The amount was deducted from my account, but not received by amazon. So, i request u to refund my amount to my account.My mobile no.[protected],

Help