ICICI — not received courier

Manoj Kumar
icici bank had sent a courier by you. But still i haven’t recieved any courier.so pls this is request to you that findout my courier any sent to me on my proper address that icici bank had given to you. my contact no is [protected]. and my courier airway no is [protected].
address
C/o Satwinder Sharma, 19/246, Gali No.7, Prem Basti, Sangrur 148001
OR
Manoj Kumar
JTO CMTS, Telephone Exchange, Sangrur, PB

Comments

Credit Card — Consignment not delivered

SBI has sent my Credit card by EXpress IT courier company with Consignment no [protected] dated 17th feb 2010, I had wrote mails on bomcs [[protected]@expressit.in] mail Id and got assurence that my consignment will get deliverd very soonly. but till this date (26th Feb 2010) it is not delivered. I have also called on their delhi office Nos. and on their Mumbi No[protected], every time I got assurence that my consignment will get delivered very soon, but the same is not delived till this time (25th Feb 2010). Due to their attitude I have faced mental agony.
SBI has sent my Credit card by your courier company with Consignment no [protected], I had wrote mails on bomcs [[protected]@expressit.in] this mail Id and got assurence that my consignment will get deliverd very soonly. but till this date it is not delivered. I have also called on your delhi no. every time I got assurence that Your consignment will get delivered very soon, what I got from your side only one call saying" please come within 5 mins out from your office to receive the card' when I came out from my office no one was their when tried to track the calleer, what found that your guy has not called from his no but from somebodies else no only for formalities. could you tell how now I can get my consignment. I think only GOD can save this company other wise it den ill tempered people.
SUB - Not received courier
Yes Bank has sent me a courier on 9/3/10 AWB: [protected] but I am yet to hear from your courier company. Can any one let me know the status. I am getting worried about its delivery after reading all the complaints. God save your company.

Sanjay Kumar Mishra
NOT RECIVED MY COURIER AND SHOW THE COURIER WEBSITE(Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.) RECIVED COURIER MY LOCALITY BADERPUR NEW DELHI

ICICI — Dispute Transaction

My ICICI credit card has been misused & if call Bangalore ICICI customer care executive they are informing like the misused transaction can be rectified only with in 21 Days & currently not in a position to provide the statement of account nor on the misused transaction details like from which place this has got misused
Dear Prabhakar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 326642). We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ICICI — Mobile recharge not done.

I have done pre-paid mobile recharge for my reliance mobile number [protected] , throug ICICI net banking facility, on yesterday. But mobile has not recharged.

The Details of the transacation is as follows

Biller Details

Debit Account[protected]
Payment Status Success
Payment Remarks 0521

Hi Imtiyaz,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ICICI — settlement statement not yet received

Dear,

My credit card No.[protected], in the name of sankar kannan. i had settled my payment on 23/04/2009 with cheque No.305942 dt 28/04/2009, for Rs 13000/- at the time of my payment, your representative promise me, that he will submit the full and final settlement letter on or before 28/04/2009, but still i had not received any receipt or settlement letter for above said payment, now at present iam in urgent need of my full & final settlement letter, kindly send the copy of settlement letter to my mail ID sa.[protected]@balic.in or give me the confirmation for the payment in anyway.

pls do the needful at the earliest

Thanks a lot
sankar kannan
Dear Sankar,

We have made a note of your credit card number and your concerns with the same as mentioned here. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
They are the worst service providers ...i haven't seen this kind o[censored]nprofessional attitude...bec they don't even pick up the phones in delhi...as i have been told from my bank that my card is dispatched from the bank nd is kept with Express It Couriers, the nos are[protected], 915, 918, 919...i have tried each and every phone they don't pick up. and i deon't understand why the bank has collaborated with them.why doesn't they break the contract.i have told the bank to provide any other courier service and i will bear the courier charges.

regards,
Rajiv

DM
these of icici will never improve

ICICI — A leading branch not found in the drop down list for transaction

I am trying to transact money from my icici account to another SBI account in trichy branch with IFSC code SBIN0000930 which is not available in the drop down list of the branches available. This is one of the leading branches in Trichy. Customer care of ICICI is deaf to my complaint.Is there any alternative??

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. Please write to us with your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get back to you at the earliest. Kindly refer "583850" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
Dear Sir/Madam
I haven't received my courier from ICICI bank
my name is sachin kumar
Courier No. [protected]

Home add- c-4/4a, st. no. 1, sudamapuri gamri extn. delhi-53, near sunday bazzar
Off. add- F5-refresh, welldone tech park, sector 48, sohna road, gurgaon haryana -122001

please dispatch my courier asap.

sincerely
sachin kumar
ON 13TH AUG 2010 ICICI BANK SENT ME A COURIER VIDE AIRWAYS BILL # [protected] BUT TILL 18TH AUG. 2010 THE COURIER HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO ME. PRADEEP KUMAR JAIN

ICICI — ICVB IPRUDAY

I am Anmol Bhuinya and I would like to bring to your notice that a sum of Rs. 4,391 has been transacted from my credit card on 17th September 2010 in the name of
ICVBP IPRUODAY with a transaction Ref.Number 75140680262043562391503. I have not done any transaction this day. Please resolve this issue.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051