[Resolved]  Idea Netsetter — unlock code

i purchase idea net setter and wanna get my unlock code my imei:[protected] and my mob no [protected]. Can i use this to other network

Comments

very slow
HI 2 ALL FROM SINGH! I AM IDEA NETSETTER USER AND IT IS FANTASTIC HUAWEI EG162G MODEM IS GIVING ME A SPEED OF 225KBPS-236KBPS MEANS EXACT SPEED IN IDEA EDGE NETWORK IN GWALIOR MADHYA PRADESH. MY IDEA NETSETTER NO IS [protected] I WANT TO THANK IDEA CELLULAR & MR. AMIT MISHRA EXCELLENT ENTERPRISES THATIPUR GWALIOR.
WITH REGARDS:
BHUPINDER SINGH

SO FRIENDZ GO AND BUY IDEA NETSTTER TODAY AND NOW.
idea netsetter in pune gives unsatisfactory speed. Only 10kb/s on an average. Am not satisfied with it.
ghfhfghg
vcvbfbf
hgggggggggggggggggggggggggg
dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...
how to unlock idea netsetter.my imei code[protected].iwant unlock number.mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
I purchase idea net setter on 3 june 09, and i go for unlimited plan for Rs, 599/= but till the date my net setter not work properly due to range problm i make so many Complaint to idea c.care but till the time no idea Excutive come to my house to solve the problm . I have windowXP 2000 at my home. My idea net no is-[protected]. Kindly send the Excutive to below add URGENTLY.

MS.PUJA LAL.
FLAT NO -114, D-6 WING,
INLAKS PARK, YARI RAOD, VERSOVA
ANDHERI - WEST, MUMBAI-61.
PH-[protected]
Email ID- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
idea netsetter have very poor performance in kerala.the dealers says the 3G system will upgrade soon in kerala.then the speed is 2MB/ps.is that true.
I want my idea net setter unlock code
all this i like the speed of idea net setter it is good than that of vodafone mobile connect data card

Idea Netsetter — Wrong information

Respected Sir,
My idea netsetter data card have very low speed, and the customer care centre is not responding for this .They cheat me by saying wrong informations . please do something .
how to unlock idea netsetter.my imei code [protected].iwant unlock number.mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
i have idea netsetter.
it gives only 8 to10 kbps downloading speed but official said that it will give 80 to 90kbps.
and i also want to get unlock code.
i want idea net setter unlock code pl send that to my email
yours aditya
imei - [protected] plz unlock code send
Don't buy idea netsetter. It's worst datacard available in market. I bought it in january it is giving me download speed upto 5 kb/s only.

Idea Netsetter — ITS NOT WORKING

DEAR MANAGEMENT,

I DID ONE MISTAKE THAT IS I PURCHASED IDEA NET SETTER.ITS NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT SHOWS SERVER NOT FOUND.I TRIED TO TALK WITH CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE THEY ARE TELLING OK OUR EXE GIVE A CALL FOR SERVICE.ONE MONTH ONWARDS AM WAITING FOR THEIR SERVICE.

Idea Cellular