[Resolved]  Income Tax Department — Late of TDS refund

I priyanka Dhingra & my pan card no AKMPD1573D. I have filled my last year of july. But my excess tax has not refunded as yet.

Priyanka Dhingra

Comments

Income Tax Deppt — Not Received TDS Return For last year

My Self Jatin Kumar last yaer Iam sumited the Income Tax Return
My pan Car No :- AOQPK4224A last year TDS is not recived Ammount - 4822/-Rs Plz helip me.

Jatin Kumar
#[protected]

Department of Income Tax — Tds refund 4 last year 2007 -08

My fd.in axis bnk deducted tds.i had applied, evn tho.not refunded tds. to senior citizen.nobody can help.this is official terarisum by govt.
Dear sirs,

Sub:Refund of TDS for the AY 2006-07 regarding.
Ref:IT PAN No.ADUPG5606P.

This is to inform you that I have not been received the TDS refund of Rs.15, 695/= (Rupees fiftenn thousand six hundred ninty five only) for the assessment year 2006-07 still now, the date of income tax return was filed on 11th January’2007 and form no.2D receipt number was no.610620 at Income tax office ward I (6) TBM, Chennai-600 045.

I am requesting you to send me the TDS refund amount of Rs.15, 695/= for the assessment year 2006-07 at the earliest and oblige.

Yours faithfully,

Gunasekaran

Note:I have received the TDS refund ( Advice no.SB[protected] cheque bearing no.038611 drawn on SBI Mumbai-23 for Rs.26, 820/= dated.12.11.2008 for the AY 2007-08 on 17th Nov’08.
what is the status of my tds return which was fill 31july 2008, but still not received my PAN NO is AQDPB8588P.

Thanks and Regards
K S Bisht
Dear sirs,

Sub:Refund of TDS for the AY 2007- 08regarding.
Ref:IT PAN No.B0APS6371F

This is to inform you that I have not been received the TDS refund for the assessment year 2007-08 still now.My pan no. is BOAPS6371F.

I am requesting you to send me the TDS refund for the assessment year 2007-08 at the earliest and oblige.
I CHANDRA DEV & my PAN CARD NO.is ACIPD5236F has not received refund of the year
[protected] &[protected].Kindly make the payment of my refund through bank immediately pl.
Name of Bank:State Bankof India
Branch:Pushpa Bhawan New Delhi-110062
Account No. SB [protected]
MICR NO.[protected]
Padmakumar . k & my pan card no AVLPK 9586D. I have submit my last 2008 to 2009 year of Aug. But i have not recived my refund money(TDS )as yet.

Kindly help me to refund my TDS
i have not get refunt my TDS PAN NO.AAPPM8844F . KINDLY REFUND MY TDS AS SOON AS

POSSYBEL.[protected],[protected],

I ANITAMALIK NOT GET MY TDS REFUND PAN NO ADHPM 7697M. KINDLY REFUND MY TDS SOONER.
i have not yet got refund TDS for[protected], PAN # bdvpk8536l, kindly refund as early as possible.
Dear sirs,

Sub:Refund of TDS for the 2007-08 regarding.
Ref:IT PAN No.AIZPD7959C

This is to inform you that I have not been received the TDS refund of Rs.17, 460/= (Rupees Seventeen thousand four hundred sixty only) for the Financial year 2007-08 still now, the date of income tax return was filed on 25th Augest ’2008. i am deposit itr in faridabad office, my receipt no. is 004428, &
income tax departement ask in shutcircuit and all doument finish in fire.

I am requesting you to send me the TDS refund amount of Rs.17, 460/= for the assessment year 2008-09 at the earliest and oblige.

Yours faithfully,

rajeev dudeja

I harmeet singh & my pan card no.ARUPS1185R. I have filled my income tax return for assessment year[protected] on 22.10.2008 and ack. no. 31101266 issued by your department. But my excess tax has not refunded as yet.

Harmeet Singh

I saurabh mehta & my pan card no.AMVPM6332J. I have filled my income tax return for assessment year[protected] in your department. But my excess tax has not refunded as yet.

Saurabh Mehta

I have submitted my income tax return for year 2009-10 in last july, but till date i have not received my refund amount.
My PAN no. is BJRPS0713F

I shanmugan & my pan card no BCFPS2722H. I have filled my last year of july. But my excess tax has not refunded as yet.

Shnamugan M
dear sir..
i vinay kumar gupt& my pancard no AKTPG5284F ihave filled my last year[protected] month in october
and[protected] month in june but my excess tax has not refunded as yet

kindly help me to refund my TDS

regards
vinay kumar gupt

regards
vinay kumar gupt
what is the status of my tds return which was fill 30 Oct 2009, but still not received my PAN NO is bpjps1302c.

Thanks and Regards
s.k.saini
Sir, I have received the TDS Refund of the year 2008-09 but, have not received the refund of the year 2007-08 yet.

MY PAN CARD NO- ADXPM0496Q

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO-[protected]

DATE OF SUBMIT 15th SEPT 2008

Kindly help me to refund my TDS
Sir, I have received my TDS refund of the year2008-09 but, I have not receive the TDS refund of the

year2007-08 yet.

Mt Pan card no - ADXPM0496Q

The date of submit - 15th September 2008

Acknowledgement no -[protected]

SUBIR MAJUMDER,

155, Barui Para Lane, Alam Bazar, Kolkata - 700 035,

West Bengal.
Dear sirs,

Sub:Refund of TDS for the AY 2008-09 regarding.
Ref:IT PAN No.BGRPS0477H.

This is to inform you that I have not been received the TDS refund of Rs.29, 000/-(Rupees Twenty nine thousand only) for the assessment year 2008-09 still now, the date of income tax return was filed on 19th January’2009.

I am requesting you to send me the TDS refund amount of Rs.29, 000/- for the assessment year 2008-09 at the earliest and oblige.

Yours faithfully