[Resolved]  Income Tax Department — Lost PAN CARD

i have lost my pan card .
shashank gulati
s/o raj kumar gulati
add.f-111, 2nd floor laxmi nagar new delhi.110092

Comments

I apply for my new pan card but yet I have not received the copy of my pan card .

The orignal copy is also not received at my address.

pls do the needfull.

Ram Lakhan Gupta
Indore
PAN NO. AFPPG4353L
I agree that I lost my pan GIR no :AAKP4473N
I lost my pan card which i got from income tax dept, vadodara. presently i am work in surat dist., how and from where i get my pan card reprinted
I have lost my Passport, no. BTSPS3179J. I want a copy of the same to produce to take an insurance. Please give me a remedy.
respected sir,
i am BABI D/o Pullaiannan. my D.O.B is 23.4.1972 and my address is 2/272 anai goundanpatti kudi st, kottagoundampatty, salem dist, tamilnadu. my pin is 636011. then i am filed my incometax particulars for the past four years in the pan number AIMPB9059P (2004 to 2007). now i try to file my 2008 particulars and try to pay the tax amount through nsdl port they said Pan card is invalid. then i am try to pay the tax in bank they also said the same answer. so i request you to please refer my pan number and please send to me the correct pan number
lost my pan card which i got from income tax dept, Bangalore. How and from where i get my pan card reprinted
SIR,
I HAVE LOST MY PAN CARD. MY PAN NO:ADBPC5358B. PLEASE ISSUE ME DUPLICATE PAN CARD
DEAR SIRS,

I WANT TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO ONE PARTY WHO IS INDUSTRIALIST AND NOT PAYING INCOMETAX.THEY DO BUSINESS IN BLACK.THERE COMPANY NAME IS :
PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROLS
PICCODE SYSTEMS
ABSOLUTE CODE PACK
EPIC VENTURES
EPIC FINCONCEPTS PVT.LTD
EUROKIDS
ADRESS:305, GALAXY COMPLEX, OPP:SARABHAI MAIN GATE, WADI-VADI NEAR VADODARA CENTRAL VADODARA

PROP>MR.ADVAIT ARORA, HARISH CHANDRA ARORA, APURVA ARORA
SIR,
I HAVE LOST MY PAN CARD. MY PAN NO:- "ACBPR4827M". PLEASE ISSUE ME DUPLICATE PAN CARD. MY DOB IS:- 30/08/1958, S/O KARAN SINGH.
sir, I have lost my pan card no.BHUPS9231B. My DOB is 07.07.1985 s/o Onkar mal saini. please issue me duplicate pan card. My address is CPL MP Saini, PMF(M), G/E Section, CR&SS c/o 406 AFS Bidar, Karnataka- 585401

IT Deptt — Lost PAN Card

I lost my PAN card no ADDPS 1551 J
Please issue duplicate card
Address 124, Preet Vihar Ajnala Road Opp Central Jail Amritsar
may this comment be the application for reissue of lost pan card

I have lost my PAN card. My PAN number is BHSPS5079M. My DOB is 08/04/83 and my mailing address as follows
C /o Capt. D. S. Rawat
H. No. 14, 1st Cross, Tapovan Enclave
Dehradun - 248001
Uttarakhand.

Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN card asap.
hi sir..
I Mr.Gowtham Sindhe has lost my pan card and the number.I am requesting you to issue me a duplicate pan card with the same number and deliver it to the address mentioned below:
# 8, 1st main, 1st block, koramangala, Bangalore-560 034.
mob :+[protected].
pan card call me delhi [protected]
DEAR SIRS,

EPIC FINCONCEPTS PVT.LTD
EUROKIDS

PROP>MR.ADVAIT ARORA, HARISH CHANDRA ARORA, APURVA ARORA
I lost my PAN card noAKHPB0003F
I have alredy registred police complaint for this in Ellis bridge police station
ahmedabad
Please issue me duplicate pan card.

thanks and regards
Amandbhaskar
[protected]@rediffmail.com
[protected]@intasbiopharma.co.in
i have got my pan card.so please dont deactivate my pan card.
my pan card details:-
FIRST NAME:-NIRAJ
MIDDLE NAME:-KUMAR
LAST NAME:-AZAD
DATE OF BIRTH:-05/06/1985
FATHERS NAME:-INDRADEO PRASAD
COMMUNICATION ADDRESS:-BENGAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, DURGAPUR-713212 (W.B)
sir, i lost my pancard, kindly issue me duplicate pan card, my pan no is AUOPP6001A.
I SHAISTA OOMATIA HOLDING A PAN CARD WITH THE NO. AAPP09282P. I HAVE LOST MY PAN CARD . I WANT TO ISSUE A NEW ONE ON THE SAME NO.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL AS EARLIER AS POSSIBLE.

Income Tax Department Phone