[Resolved]  Indane Gas Agency — Not taking the booking or picking up phone calls!

I have booked my gas on 9th of October 2007 with J.N.Ent., Bangalore so far they have not delivered the cylinder. whenever i make a call to their office the reply is phone is busy in conversation. this is happening every month i am delivered cylinder after 15 only.

Comments

I am trying to reach Kalpan Gas Agency, Vijayanagar, from one week not even single time i got the telephone line PH:[protected], 23305354, 23209122, 23201744,23141555,23103435. When we dial these numbers we get an auto-response say all lines are busy, try after sometime. Auto-response will be getting from morning till evening. Please take serious action on this or there should be some alternate methods of cylinder booking (eg.. thru E-mail).

Nagaraj K.

Nagaraj K.
I have been trying to call up the Jagan Enterpises for Indane located at Madangir (Khanpur New delhi 110062 on the number 26093322,26088065 and 26084716. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole 40 to 50 mins.

However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and I have been doing this everyday from the past THREE MONTH.

We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Indane gas management higher authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users.
I have a gas connection in Amar gas, Himayatnagaar of Hyderabad. The telephone Numbers 23227799 and 23221985 are either busy are does not respond. This is a regular problem and make me to waste lots of time for booking the gas. Pl try to suggest to increase the personnel for booking the gas or provied alternative system to book the gas.
i have trying to call QUTUB gas agency on the nos 26893424&26890020 lokated in vasant kunj,delhi for the past one week for booking my gas.All the time the nos are busy. And most of the time i am facing the same problem.Please help me out in this matter or take appropriate action against the gas agency. I request Indane management to take immediate action.
thanks.
I am trying to reach Kalpan Gas Agency, Vijayanagar, from one week not even single time i got the telephone line PH:[protected], 23305354, 23209122, 23201744, 23141555, 23103435. When we dial these numbers we get an auto-response say all lines are busy, try after sometime. Auto-response will be getting from morning till evening. Please take serious action on this or there should be some alternate methods of cylinder booking (eg.. thru E-mail). if you can't do the work please close it. your doing like this we are facing lot of problem. please colse it.
I am trying to reach Banjara Gas agency, Yosuf Guda, since last one week. Phone is either engaged or ringing but no body picks up
DEAR SIR,
THERE ARE TWO PHONES NUMBERS AVAILABLE FOR GAS BOOKING AT ENNAR GAS SERVICE A.S.RAONAGAR HYDERABAD.AII THE EIGHT HOURS THESE PHONES ARE ENGAGED AND I AM TRYING FOR GAS BOOKING FROM 03/10/2008 BUT THE NUMBERS ARE SHOWING ENGAGED.ANOTHER NUMBER 32515929 LOOKS DEAD OR OUT OF ORDER ALSO.UNDER THIS CONDITIONS HOW I CAN BOOK MY GAS FOR CONSUMER NUMBER 46771.PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.
THANKING YOU,
A.KONDAREDDY
I have been trying to call up the Jagan Enterpises for Indane located at Madangir (Khanpur New delhi 110062 on the number 29964716, 29968065. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole day.

i am customer of tomargasagency ahmedabad gujrat my customer number is 13419 . i try three day but the agency phone has been not recieve .

I am resident of Karnal (Haryana).I have my INDANE gas connection service with Dushyant Gas Agency in Karnal(Haryana).The service of this Dhushyant Gas Service is so bad that it irritates all the customers in an around that area. Every month it is very difficult to book a cylinder as they not pick up the phone and keep their phone aside in order that we get busy beep.They dont even bother to talk to customers at their office.
So I request you to please take necessary action and please avoide delay of delivery and not pick up the phone.
Sunil Kumar(D-10551)

I have been trying to call Kalpan indane Gas Agency, Bangalore from last 1 hr. There are 3 phone #. One is an incorrect one, moblile is switched off and the other # is always engaged. This happens every month and I dont think any action being taken against them inspite of giving complaints by many people. Kindly take necessary actions regarding this.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]