[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Gas Cylinder Not Receive

I am Sanjay Kumar Mishra R/o A-18, Dinpur Extn, Nazafgarh New Delhi-110043. My Consumer No.5663, and I regular gas use from your Agency ( Shanti Indane, WZ-427, Sadh Nagar, Gali no.-18K, Palam Colony, New Delhi-45)

we have some problem of your Agency, I had booked Gag for home delivery on telephone no.[protected], On Dated 04/12/08 but Gas not received so when I went to Godwon for enquiry there I, found no gas booking .Again I booked gas on dated 15/12/08 & 23/12/2008 But gas not receive on till date, and there no response from Agency.

I request to you please confirmation the above problem. I hope my problem solution as soon as possible .

Sanjay Kumar Mishra
M-[protected]

Comments

Gas Cylinder Not Receive
I am Nomita Gupta R/o RZF-776/20A Rajnagar Part-II Extn, Palam Colony New Delhi-110077. My Consumer No.35349, and I regular gas use from your Agency ( Gauri Enterprises, Dadadev, Palam Colony, New Delhi-45)

we have some problem of your Agency, I had booked Gag for home delivery on telephone no.[protected], On Dated 07/1/09 but Gas not received on till date, and there no response from Agency.

Nomita Gupta
T[protected]

Nomita Gupta
T[protected]
Hi All,

Al Those who have any kind of problem with their LPG cylinder supplier(Indane or Indian Oil).
They can browse the website of indian oil - www.iocl.com - .

On the Main Page of Site there is a combo box under the heading "LPG Centre", from that combo list you can select the Phone no of "Consumer Service Cell" of your State & Area.

Make a call to that phoneno and register your complaint

In my case, My gas cylinder was delayed for more that 3 week.
After my complaint on above service cell, I received it within 15 min.

Hope You are also lucky to get the same benefit

Mohit
Letter complaining against your distributars
Monikamol Gas age Bolpur, Birbhum.

We have a Indina gas, conasumar no-963. But your distributer can not give time to time supplay gas cylinders . Becous he kalo bazari with local admistation suport.
1) kindly sea that his distibution system tottly motivated and whimsial and
bears no nomrs and rules . In support of this statment we
like to enclosed refilling document no 963.
2) 06/02/10 to 27/02/10 --- 21days and today is 11/02/10 --- 12 day so total
days 21+12= 33days he do not supply LPG.
At the time home delevary LPG they do not carry weight machin as per provition.
It's doubted that the LPG does not supply as per measurement, because 3members one cylindar does not function more than 20 days.
So we humbly request to kindly look into the matter and
arange for regular supply of LPG to the consumer withactual measurement of
gas containing per cylindar. so that consumer is not cheated by any way.

An appropriate action is highly solicited.

Kalidas sil