Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division

Consumer No. 10658
Distributor: M/s Pushpak Gas Distributor,
24/25, Rani Tower, Kalawa Road, Rajkot- 360005
Tel: 2563901

Booked for refill cylinder on 24.01.2008 , but not delivered till date. every time we enquired for delivery, they said it will be delivered tommorrow.

If the the delay in supply will remain same even after complaint, we have to surrender the connecion and go for another LPG connetion.
Pl take this matter seriously..

Pravin Tank.
Mbl No. [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
the cylinder was delivered on 5th nov 2008 booked on 4th nov 2008 please tell us the delay time taken by us this is a wrong complain against us

rishabh vyas
partner
m/s pushpak gas distributors
rajkot
the customer has not yet booked his cylinder after 05/11/2008 on wards at all
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Myself Paresh Chandra Dholey (Cust. No. 010636) is a subcriber of Indane for last one year. I have only one Cylinder. Our authorized distributor ALADIN, Andul Road, Howrah is not suppling Cylinder in time.

I want to know the normal delivery period of new cylinder those who are suibcriber of only one cylinder.

Once I asked the concerned ALADIN distributor that I want to apply for the second cylinder they just told it is not posible.

Please let me know "why I will not get two cylinder"? And is the procedure to get the same.

Expecting co-operation.

Paresh Dholey

REF: Consumer No.8426 of Superme Indian Gas Services,2/1,Kamla Nehru Nagar,Picnic Spot Road,Near Ring Road Chauraha,Kalyanpur,Lucknow....
    I( Harish Chander Ahuja) resident of House No. G-70,Tubewell Colony.Mahesh nager Ambala Cantt ,am owner of gas connection...
    I want a new connection and I have Employer's certificate as address proff but agency contact is saying this is not valid...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE HELL IS BEING DONE WITH US THOUGH WE ARE PAYING MONEY TO THE INDANE, IF ANY BODY ABOVE THAN MANAGER LEVEL IS ABLE TO SEE THIS NOTE THAN I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE REQUEST FROM MY SIDE THAT PLSZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF (PARUL GAS AGENCY,LOCATED IN ==JHARODA MAJRA (BURARI) DELHI--110084.

IF YOU CANNOT IMPROVE THE SITUATION THAN IT IS BETTER TO STOP THE INDANE SUPPLY TO THIS BIG AREA,LET THE BHARAT/HINDUSTAN. TAKE THE OWNERSHIP IN THIS AREA.

THE WHOLE PUBLIC OF THIS AREA IS FED UP WITH UR SERVICES,HOPE SO VERY SOON YOU WILL ALL THIS STUFF ON THE MEDIA........
    Aug 13, 2020
    i have not experienced such a brutal distuber service.Highly adament and rude. never repose to customer care! it is highly questionabel why Indane officers allow them to continue agency? why dont hand over to customer friendly agents? ultimately v are affected.
    Dear Sir

I live in Inderpuri. Give me telephone no. of LPG New Connection with Address.

I am having a connection of Indane Gas from your dealer M/S J.K. Gas, 79/16 B, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata....
      Distributor veena gas Agency sarai juliena new delhi
      I would like to bring your kind notice that phone...

M/s Kitchen Best, Bow Market, Chittaranjan is the authorised dealer for supply of Indane domestic cooking gas in the Township of Chittaranjan, Dist. Burdwan, West Bengal.
      I approached them for a new cooking gas connection in my official accomodation at Room No. 14, Hostel No. 1, Technical Training Centre, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Pin - 713331.
      The person in the counter at first agreed to provide me the connection on that instant, after checking the proof of address provided by me. However, when I told that I don't need a hot plate as I already have one, and he can examine it as per rules, he flatly denied to supply me with the connection, unless I buy a new one from his shop. Even after point out that this is not the rule, he did not agree and said that whatever the rules, he won't do it. He asked me to come 6 months later.
      I would request you to look into the matter, stop this unfair practice and take necessary steps so that I may avail a cooking gas connection in my name.
      Thanking you,
      Yours faithfully,
      Ashoke Chowdhury
      Sirs,
      Ref:Consumer No:26306 (Double Cylinder Connection)

I made a complaints against M/s.Lalitha Gas Agency, Kumaran Street, Rajapalayam, Virudhunagar District on 28/01/2009 regarding the Non-supply of gas cylinder in-time and also not registering after 21 days for further booking. .

I have contact the agency on 18/12/2008 for booking gas cylinder the date of supply of gas cylinder is 28/12/2008, the agency is refused to register and directed me to register only after 30days i.e violating the rules and regulations of Indian Oil Corporation.

Kindly take the necessary action against the agency for my above said dated and also direct the agency to supply the Gas Cylinder immediately without any further delay.

Awaiting your valuable reply

Thanks & Regards,
      M.CHANDRU

The lady in the saravana agency is not accepting without the ration card to provide me the gas where...
        I have an indane LPG connection for which now the regulator is having a leak. I want to replace it, I lost my Subscription...
        The gas company has outlets where one can book for new connection, which costs for about 800Rs only.
        br...

My consumer No. is 19477 with Vijay Gas Agency having their
        office at Besant Nagar with extension counter at Kelambakkam
        where i am a consumer since 2006.

For many reasons they have not accepted my bookings and insisted on submission of xerox copies of ration card which I had submitted on 20th Dec 2007 and booked for a refill also. The delivery period informed by a lady staff at the extension counter is 15 days and whereas till writing this message, it is not delivered to me.

The phone numbers given by them are next to useless. Even I tried to talk to their Besant Nagar Office but in vain. Always it is engaged. If by any chance the number gets ringing, no one is picking up even after continuous try.

Luckily when I got the person on phone in Kelambakkam the lady staff very coolly say, come and take the refill. When I told my inability she said that she would deliver on the same evening
        (31.01.2008) But it is not done.

When i try to enquire from yesterday, the 1st Feb 08, the phone No. given by them 32523592 is switched off.

I am not able to get the indane grievances cell website to prefer complaint as the site is not opening up and say "error on page"

What shall I do ???

R. Mahalakshmi
        Aug 13, 2020

Non delivery than committed dates

My consumer No. is 24645 with Blue Flame Gas Agency having their
        office at Thandavarayan Street, Chennai - 600 021 Phone Nos.25954489 & 25954419
        where i am a consumer since 2000.

Whenever I booked cylinder they are not deliver properly. This time I was booked on 14.11.2009 they told me it will be delivered within one week. Now I am in 10th day. This is not first time Every booking the same thing happened. when I phone to Agency they are not reply properly. Please take immediate action in this matter.

Thanks and best regards/ J.MARIE ROZARIO
        expired cyclinder are in practice in kelambakkam area delivered to mamabakkam keezhakkotaiyur, kandigai The inner side of cylinder is having D06 and C08
        when it is complained to salesman he is saying it is the manufactured date and not expired date please nay body let me know the needful and what should I do

I knew it very surely using the epxired cylinder is not safety the above intimate the cylinder got expired in 2008 and 2006 but it is really paining that the delivery man is not even realising it is a faulty cylinder please help me
        still now i have seen three cylinders like this, please anybody take action

----- Original Message -----
          From: Rajneesh Madhok
          To: [protected]@indianoil.co.in ; [protected]@indianoil.co.in...

R/Sir, I am a consumer under your dealer of B.T.PS co-operative society ltd ,Tribeni Hooghly, I have booked a gas past one month from till date. No deliveryman does not delivered my cylender and official counterman did not issue a gas.
          This inform to you the dealer gives all cylender to gas blaker. Please take necessary action.
          Aug 13, 2020

I have LPG gas connection of INDANE , and our distributor is SANTOSH ENTERPRISES - H BLOCK VIKASPURI,NEW DELHI-110018, when ever book our number for refilling our cylinder, always been informed about shortage of supply and heavy backlog by their staff. this period is about for 10-15 mostly.. This is a regular pracitice whereas all other distributor of same INDANE company have always prompt delivery...........................?
            Aug 13, 2020

I am customer of Kavitha gas agency, ashok nagar, chennai.
              whenever we call the agency for booking new cyclinder, they don't pick up the phone calls. either the line is engaged or keeps ringing. Many of the agency's customer face similar problems.
              Atlast among all busy schedule, we take permission from office and go to book the cyclinder, the cyclinder is not delivered on promised date. they inform 10 days from date of booking, but actually delivered atleast 15 days from date of booking.
              Dear sir
              This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
              This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
              I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
              This is my detail

Kishan lal
              B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
              Consumer No. 36678
              Mobile No. [protected]
              my customer id is : 19713.
              i am trying to book my gas but for the last 5 days no one is attending my call .
              i tryed to book my gas through online but there is no facility as such . the site is under construction .

shame
              I am also facing lot of problem for booking refill over phone and I am being forced to apply leave only for the purpose of refill booking. After the booking also the distributor taking lot of time (10days) for delivery. The behaviour of the agency staff is very errotic. I have placed a complaint in the books of the agent on 04/03/2008 on the above but no response and the same status is being continued. The dealer name is M/s LV Reddy, Hsamathpet, Bowenapally, Hyderabad
              We are every time trying to contact the dealer but they are literaly not attending phone calls ... we have personally checked that they keep the phone receivers aside.. When we talk to them they answer in a rude manner which is not tolerable .. If you do not take action the matter may become a police case in future...
              Sir/ Madam
              I am the holding the consumer # 18261, of Rajahmundry. and I got one cylender, when ever I call 6451110, 2476888, no one will respond, I send the person to the dealer at kambalacheru(Goutami Gas) he saw one lady by name (Jaya) sitting at the phone and she kept the receiver aside, some times they are responding and keeping us in waiting for more then 5mts. In this regard I try to reach Mr. Arun Kandavalli.his cell is swiched off. I called Mr. Kondal Rao of visak #[protected], he also failed to help me. what is the solution

Prasad
              Father of Mrs. Deborah
              I had sent a complaint against the Indane agency at Rourkela(Chhend) Orissa : M/s Gruhasobha Indane Gas Service, My consumer no. is G-01746. The agency never takes any phone call and asks for proof when discussed in person.As a result I could not get any supply since 1st Jan'09.Now the agency has informed my friend (who went on my behalf to book) that my a/c is blocked and needs a long process to unlock/ regularise.I don't understand how this is possible to a customer who has taken connection in 1984, i.e., 25 years back !!! The agency has no regard for any customer and dares anyone to go even to the Prime Minister. I had in my last mail requested to cancel the connection as I prefer Bharat Gas for their better service here at Rourkela. Is it possible to transfer my connection to some other Indane Agency in Rourkela, say Koel Nagar or Civil Township ??? I will be happy for a prompt reply/action.
              Thanks.

Prabir Kumar Das,
              B-80, Sector-18, Rourkela-769003
              Mob:[protected]
              MY CONSUMER NO IS G 05299.MY ADDRESS IS B-20, SECTOR-5 ROURKELA ORISSA THE SERVICE OF MY INDANE GAS AGENT M/S GRUHASOBHA ROURKELA IS HORRIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST. I V BOOKED MY GAS 25 DAYS AGO, THE DEALER IS NEITHER SUPPLYING THE GAS NOR ATTENDING TO FREQUENT PHONECALLS.THIS HAS BEEN THE ATTITUDE OF THIS ARROGANT DEALER SINCE LONG.IS THERE ANY AGENCY TO LOOKINTO OUR GENUINE COMPLAINTS.

I have a Indane gas connection with M/s Jai jawan Gas Agencies, D-493 Palam Extension, Dwarka, sector-7, New Delhi.
                My consumer no is 28220.

Ihave been trying to contact the distributor on phone for the past one week but their phone lines are either busy or are not responding.

Pls take this on priority.
                My mobile No-[protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have a Indane gas connection with "Artha gas Agencies, opp. Gayatri Temple, Kalol, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Phone:[protected].

My Consumer No.: 3176
                Address: A-204, Kartik complex, Kalol.
                Gandhinar, Gujarat.

I had been last cylinder received on 13/02/2008. And i had been try to booking for next cylinder on 25/02/2008 but Artha Gas Agencies was not argeed for booking my cylinder. After 21 days he was a booked my cylinder on 3/3/2008. still today 25 days gone but i have not receive booked cyliner (21+25 days=46 days total 46 days gone but "Artha gas agencies" has not deliver the cylinder. so what do us? pls. looking the my matter

Your coustmer
                Non receipt of LPG cylinder
                I have a Indane gas connection with M/s Kamala Gas Agencies, cinemaparambe, sastamkotta.kollam district, kerala
                My consumer no is 9163.
                this agent taking more than one month to issuing cylinder.

Pls take this on priority.
                My mobile No-[protected]

Indane Gas — non receipt of LPG cylinder

I am a customer of indane with customer no 21849 and have been registed with Purinma gas Agency Percot, Adoor. I booked my gas cylinder on 12 March 09, till 4th May 2009 no delivery has been made by the agency. We are regularly calling the concern agency but the only answer we receive is it will come, I have seniour citizens back at hope, due to the agencies irresponsibility my ailing parents are facing problems . I request concern authority look in-to this matter.
                Thanking You
                Lino Mathew, S/o Mr. T.I. Mathew, Valliyamamkala, near ganapatiambol,
                Iverkala, Kollam, Kerala
                Ph.[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Gas Agency No-[protected],

This may be construed as a complaint against Indian Oil Corporation (Petrol pump) situated beside N.H. - 208 on close proximity to K.N.S. Hospital Kottarakara, Kollam Revenue District of Kerala State. The address of the dealer as far as could be ascertained is "KOTTARAKARA PETROLEUM CO. INDIAN OIL DEALERS,KOTTARAKARA - 69". It is my impression that air and water is a matter of right of the consumers in all pumps for which license are accorded by the IOC. This petrol pump holds a unique distinction of denying this basic right in addition to the expression of intolerance an arrogance by the staff/employees of the pump when demands for air filling is sought for. I have chances to come across such unpleasant situations time and again from this fuel filling station of IOC at Kottarakara (situated near K.N.S. Hospital and opposite to Marthoma Girls High School Kottarakara) and my attempt to gain intervention from the pump management proved futile. As such this complaint is filed for appropriate further action. Hope that you may resort to some tangible action to see that this particular dealer shall refrain from such sort o[censored]nsavory practices and set things right to the satisfaction of the consumers.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I agree with the above mentioned comments. Me too have a lot of such experiences from the same pump. Nobody there to manage the air filling/checking.

i have been the customer of Indane LPG services for more than 15 years. On 26/12/2007 i shifted my connection...

This is your kind notice that I Justin Con no.SE 20330 booked my cooking gas on 21 st January 2008 ,till now there is no response from the agency (Saroj Enterprises H-10,DDA market vikas puri New delhi Ph.[protected].we are face the same problem ie,delay in gas delivery.Always have to wait for10 to 15 days after booking. So sir please do the need full.Hoping for a favorable action.
                    Thanks & Regards