Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

gas agencies taking huge time in delivery...

i am khalil from 139848 JAFRABAD,DELHI-53. I am taking gas cylender which no.is sr 218088 from the CHANDRAKALA INDANE gas agency, (G-138G3,ground floor,dilshad colony,delhi-95), on 8/jan/2008 in that we finding water with gas. my gas id is 14990,when we goes to agency the manager said that they don't know about this,the behaviour of manager is very rude & ignoring. i hope u take relevent action against the gas agency.

From :An aware customer.
Aug 13, 2020

Last Agency has been closed down. Pls. inform which agency is been alloted to us from where we can book our gas cylinder. Our Gas book no. is TG5627.

LAST AGENCY - TRIMURTI GAS SERVICE, Shop no. 31, J Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi.
Gas Book No. TG-5627

Expecting immediate action from you. We are suffering lot of problem due to this. Pls. take early action.

VIMLA DEVI
6, SAINIK ENCLAVE, PART I,
MOHAN GARDEN, UTTAM NAGAR,
NEW DELHI-59
Tel.: [protected]
I am a consumer of Trimurti Gas Service Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18. Which was closed. I am running from one Gas Agency to another to find out to which Gas Agency my gas connection is shifted.But I do not found. Can any one suggest me from where I get the correct information. My GAS CONNECTION NO IS TG 3445.
S P SINGH
S P SINGH
Sir I am bearing the Indane Gas consumer no-210606. I had booked a refilling of cylinder on

31st December' 08. Till today i.e., 20th January' 09, it is not delivered. May I know the reason of such kind of negligence. The agency name : Mata Sheetla Gas Agency, Gurgaon, Haryana. I am making call many times a day and most of the time given nos. are busy Due to this I spent approx. Rs. 322 on phone only for follow up. I request to Indane gas authority to take necessary action against the said dealer.

Even i spoke with Mr. Santosh Navalkar / Avnish but still i am in waiting situation and no one is hearing --> should i have to go for lagal activity for Justice

Mohit Mittal

Regards // Mohit
sir. i am bearing the indane consumer number BG-25447...and i am a regular customer of BHAGIRTATHI GAS SERVICE, NEHRU VIHAR THAT BEARING ACCOUNT CODE NUMBER9107167...
SIR THE AGENCY IS NOT HOLDING ITS RESPONSIBLITY PROPERLY FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE CYLINDER...IT SUPPLIESTHE CYLINDER AFTER 7-10 DAYS AFTER THE BOOKING DATE ..
AND, BOOKING OF THE CYLINDER COUNTS THE SUPPLY DATE FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE CYLINDER.., BY THE SIDE THEY ARE NOT PICKING PHONE CALLS MADE TO THEM TO REGISTER FOR THE BOOKING...THEY USED TO HAVE CRADLE OFF TO THEIR HOOK TO SERVICE THE DENIAL...REST IT IS MORE THAN A YEAR WE SUBMITTED OUR DOCUMENTS FOR THE ADDRESS CHANGE...BUT NO PROCESSING IS STILL MADE SINCE THEN...& THEY PRETEND THAT WE NEVER LIVED AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS AND GIVE AS THE CAUSE IN THEIR DEFENCE...
WITH REGARDS
M.C. SHARMA
(BG-25447)
Dear Concern
i have complained to our Local Office on written mail but not take response on my mail please provide resolution..

From: Disha Associates [mailto:dishaassociate.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:26 AM
To: '[protected]@indianoil.co.in'
Subject: Complaint GAS Agency (Nishant Gas Services)

This is the inform to you that we are facing the problem with our GAS Connection agency “ NISHANT GAS SERVICES” Address : 5/185 B ram nagar ki pulia shahganj agra
We have not received my GAS delivery on time after many reminder not take serious, I am facing this problem for every month and problem is increasing month on month

We have booked the GAS on 23-Jan -12 thru online No.[protected], Booking No.200043 but the still we have not received my GAS so we request to you please take necessary action against him and provide my GAS delivery on time.

Gas Connection No. 8360
Name : Pawan Agarwal

Please revert on my mail

PAWAN AGARWAL

I have indian lpg gas Which Detail Under bellow

Name : Kirtibhai M Chauhan

Add : 24 padmavati soc -1 opp ghanshyam wadi Ranip Ahmedabad. 382480 Gujart

Member Card No Sc 1130

today morning at present t 10 am to till time 17 11 pm i contect your agenecy CHATRACHAYA GAS AGENCY ROOPAL APPT RADHASWAMI RD RANIP 382480 AHMEDABAD GUJARAT. PHO NO [protected],[protected],
    i have to registetr to service my stove ad some likage from lpg cylinder. and this very serious metter what am do .
    sir
    i am complant form ludhiana (Punjab)
    in samrala chowk a your dealar Avtar gas called me for now concetion they sad reglutar and gas stove are nessery for new conection my complant is i don't want to gas stove only cylender and new connection document and book. Is the nesserary gas stove? if not plz mail me or call and tell me slousion .
    my mobil no, is [protected]
    your op singh

i surender kumar customer of Prithvi Gas Service, C-116, DDA Flat, East of Loni Road, Delhi-93, Customer No. PG-7127. I booked...

my consumer no. 001054 , in the name of padam sain , state punjab , city bhatinda , gas agency johnsons gas service , from last two weeks i am trying to contact them by phone they are not picking up the phone
      Aug 13, 2020
      I have been trying my gas distributor (Urvashi Gas agency) located in Sushant Lok Gurgaon(Haryana) for the last three days and they dont bother picking up the phone. I have been suffering a lot.....

Thanks.
      MY CONSUMER NO. IS A-23105. I AM UNABLE TO BOOK THE GAS AS I COULD NOT CONTACT AGNIHOTRI GAS OVER PHONE. EITHER THE PHONE IS BUSY OR NOT BEING LIFTED.

MAY PLEASE SUPPLY THE GAS AS I AM IN URGENT NEED.
      REGARDS.
      I Tessy Vilsant, consumer No. 26856 registered with SONA Enterprises, A-72/2, Massodpur, Vsant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070 is finding it difficult to contact the agent over phone. I have been facing this problem for the past 6 months. The agency had given 3 phone numbers[protected], 26893219,[protected] in the bill, but none of them are contactable. Many of the people have shared the same experience. I definitely doubt, a foul play in this, the agency purposely keeping the phone engaged.

I request the concerned authorities to look into the matter.

Tessy

I am sending this Mail from Maksi, Dist.Shajapur. I am having one gas connection from the local Indane Gas agency, in my name....

On account of shifting of my residence from Lalgudi to Cuddalore, I surrendered the equipment and cylinders and got Termination Voucher from your Lalgudi agent. But the agent at Cuddalore is refusing to honour the same and give new connection saying that I should have a Family Ration Card at Cuddalore. I had Family Ration Card at Lalgudy. Naturally it will take a few months to apply for and get new Family Ration Card at the new place i.e. Cuddalore. Till then I can not go without cooking. Please inform me through the e-mail [protected]@rediffmail.com whether the stand of your Cuddalore agent is correct. If so, what is my remedy. I am a senior citizen aged about 70 years

yours truly
        S.Rosali

Difficulty in refilling Date:25.01.2008

This is for your information that I have shifted my residence from Ganapathy to Ponniarajapuram in Coimbatore. I am working as a Deputy Manager in State Bank Of India and staying in Coimbatore for the past 4 ½ years. My present Indane Gas dealer is M/s. G.P.Gas, 428, Raja Street, Coimbatore 641 001.

Everytime when I contact them for LPG refill, they ask for Ration Card. I informed (given a copy of the card given by the Taluk Office)the people working in G.P.Gas that I have applied for the ration card at Taluk Office (North), Coimbatore on 01.09.2006 for which I have got the acknowledgement in a greed card with seal of the office with application/registration number.

But last week they have started refusing to accept the acknowledgement card issued by the Special Tahsildar, Taluk Office (North), Coimbatore. It is not the mistake of the customer who is eagerly waiting to receive the ration card for the past 15 months. Hence M/s. G.P.Gas may be suitably instructed to avoid inconvenience to the consumers.

Customer No: 28897 in the name of my wife Mrs.K.Revathy.

M.Kandappan,
          M.Com., CAIIB, ICWAI (Inter)
          Flat No.6, First Block,Leela Apartments,Ponniarajapuram,
          Coimbatore – 641 001,[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          I'm having gas connection with Vathsala agencies, Virugambakkam, Chennai under the cons No: 47802. since the past 3-4 months, whenever i contact them to refill my LPG cylinder, they ask me to produce my ration card. I, with my family is staying in Chennai for rent as i hail from kerala. I was told that if i cannot get a ration card, i have to get a NOC from the civil supplies dept. i had visited the civil supplies office twice to get a NOC but they were not willing to give me one. it seemed as if they were least bothered about people getting LPG refills.

can anyone help us regarding this?
          To: VIJAY GAS AGENCIES
          Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

Kind attn.; The Manager - Operation

Dear Sir

Sub.: Consumer No. 56618

We are very sorry to inform you that we holding a gas connection consumer no. 56618. We have booked gas tthree times and waiting for gas cylinder.

The delivery boy has reported that the door was closed, I dont know which door he is refering. We are waiting for last 10 day and yeaster we were in house and the doors kept open.

The boy has not came and he may went to worng place. I am making calls three times to get cylinnder. Please look at the matter advise him to deliver the cylinder immediately.

T. BHARATH

M/s. CASTING INDIA
          An ISO 9001:2000 Practicing Company
          PO Box. No. 5123
          12, Natesa Gounder Layout - II, Rathinapuri, Coimbatore – 641027, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
          Phone:[protected], 2527021, 4373702, Tele Fax:[protected]
          Mobile: 0091-[protected], [protected]
          E-Mail: [protected]@castingindia.com / [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@yahoo.com
          Web Site: www.castingindia.com

[protected]@yahoo.com
          sir I have indane connection kindly give me information regarding booking .What is the time period according to ur norms again apply for book the cylinder.
          Goldee Randev

I am a consumer of Indane Gas and our distributor is SHAKTI GAS AGENCY, BHILAI. My consumer no. is S011194.

Distributor...

I am a LPG Indane customer with Jaipur Gas Sevice, Jaipur and my consumer Number is 23160. I have booked for a refile on 1.01.2008 but they did not booked & says your booking due after 21 day of privious delivery & then delivered after 15 days from booking . i m suffring continuously last one & Half year with same problem.
            finally they were booked on[protected] but still not delivered.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Nowadays, Indane gas agencies(Suryaa gas Service,Kavandampalayam in my case) have resorted to booking of gas cylinders,on completion of a minimum period of 25 days from the date of the previous booking ,which is ridiculous.So,the very advantage in going for a double cylinder concept is nullified.Added to this is the fact that the cylinder is delivered only after a period of 15 days from the date of booking.Does this mean that in case of an exigency,one has to go without a gas connection?The new concept of sending an sms to register a booking has also not been scrupulously followed,with complaints of failures time and again.Rather than providing solace to the customers,it is only adding to the discomfiture.Is anyone listening?
            I am a LPG Indane customer with Jaipur Gas Sevice, Jaipur and my consumer Number is 4631. I have singal cylinder. I have booked for a refile on 19.04.2008 but they did not booked & says your booking due after 21 day of privious delivery & then delivered after 15 days from booking . i m suffring continuously last one & Half year with same problem.
            finally they were booked on 19.04.2008 but still not delivered.
            Read comments

SIR/MAAM,
              i am costomer of indane gas at Rakant enterprizes, west patel nagar, NEW DELHI. My cost. no. is 28588.
              It is very difficult and sometime impossible to book the gas at this agency as out of 3 phones one is out of function, one is always busy and other is ringing but nobody lift it. smetime it take more than a week just to book the gas. Fed up with this system, i booked the gas by 1260 telephone no. on 14.1.08 but till date i have not got the gas even after 11 days of bookng. i am not sure whether they entertain that booking or not. if not than what is the use of that service.
              Kindly help me to get the gas at the earliast and try to convince agencies not to harrass the costomers.Many other costomers are also facing same problem with this agency. Can i change the agency.
              With egards
              Y.V.Singh
              Aug 13, 2020

lindane — misguiding for booking cylender

when i rushed to your prithvi gas agency they told me that they can not give me new connection without new two bernur stove.

lindane — Pathetic delivery and booking system

I have an Indane connection with Madhvi Gas Agency in Hyderabad. Even though they have published numerous phone numbers on their booklet, not even a single one is EVER picked up. This means customer has to always walk down to their agency (which, in my case, is almost 10 kms away) during office hours just for booking. The minimum delivery time, they promise, is 10 days.

This is in stark contrast to another gas agency in Hyderabad only which deliverd in 3-4 days and always picked up phone and addressed complaints etc.

Request concerned authorities to initiate approproate action againt such insenstivity of gas suppliers towards their customers.

Thanks and Regards
              S.Mittal

lindane — Duration for Booking

We are having an Indane gas connection with 2 cylinders. I would like to know the minimum duration for booking a cylinder with the dealer. Many dealers are booking after 21 days, whereas my dealer insists on minimum 30 days for booking. I request you to send an official confirmation in this regard.

T.N.Venkataramaiah
              Reserve Bank of India
              Bangalore

lindane — Gas Booking and Delivery

I have an Indane Gas Connection. My customer no is 76234. I booked Gas on 2nd Sep 2010 in chennai adyar office. Till now i have not received gas. Whenever i call they say tomorrow. This is a height o[censored]nprofessioanlism.

Please help me. My phone no is [protected].

Thanks and Regards
              Sandeep Bisawa

lindane — delivery gas

I want to say that the delivery of indane gas cylinder is not on time, the last delivery of gas cylinder is on 10th august 2010 and from that date there is no delivery . I want you to take some action so that we can get gas cylinder delivery on time.

Anil Puniya

lindane — By telephone booking

I have been trying to book gas refill cylinder through phone. But on phone I could not book.

I have been trying to book gas refill fhrough phone. While calling 1260, I am getting a reply. For malayalm press 1, for English press2 for hindi press 3. Even if I press
              1, again repeating same thing, press 1,2,3 and so on. At last it will say your time is over and disconnect. Please try to rectify the mistake of the computer. or stop booking over telephone., it may disturb consumers like me.

Mathai Koshy, Consumer No.2674, R.C.B. Konni.
              [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sIR,
                I HAVE BEEN INFROMED ABOUT MY NEW GAS CONNECTION IN THE NAME OF NATHU LAL MEENA S/o SHARVAN LAL MEENA, VILLAGE-SAMBAHRIA, TEHSIL-BASSI, DISTRICT-JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN) FROM BASSI GAS SERVICE ( CODE:[protected], GANGA DHAM MOD , BASSI, JAIPUR - 303301 AS ON 12/02/2007.

AFTER THAT INSPITE OF SO MANY TIMES VISIT OF BASSI GAS SERVICE FOR DELIVERY OF SAID MY NEW GAS CONNECTION BUT TILL DATED I HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOTED NEW GAS CONNECTION. SO PLEASE LOOK IIN TO THE MATTER AND REQUESTED TO ALLOTE MY NEEW GAS CONNECTION FROM BASSI GAS SERVICE AT YOUR EARLIEST PLEAASE.

MY ALLOTEMENT NOTICE NO.- 625 , DATED 12/02/2007
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have a connection on the name of my sister and i would like to transfer this connection to my name. Could you please update me the procedure how to transfer a connection from one name to another name.

Thanks in advance,
                Sreelatha.M
                I have a connection on my name but i had lost all the documents and the connection number so kindly update me the whole procedure how should i got my lost number to fullfill my needs. waiting for ur reply. Following details as per i know

AJAY MANCHANDA
                C-31 SHIVALIK OPP. GEETANJALI
                ROAD NEW DELHI-110017

Ajay Manchanda
                I need new GAS connection at vidhyadhar nagar Jaipur.
                Please let me know how to apply online.

Agency : Golden Gas, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon.

Cnmr No. : 1784.

Even after repeated requests & complaints, AND a lot of promises from the agency we have not received the cylinder.

Please help.
                  Kind Atten. Indane Gas

Booking no. 17397

In this condition the consumer feels very helpless that what action should be taken against the gas agency. Kindly take the action immediately otherwise we will contact to head office of Indian gas service.

Please help us.

Thanks & Regards
                  Suleman Khan
                  M:- [protected]
                  I am a consumer of Indane LPG for domestic use. My customer No. is D 10618 at DREAMS Indane Services, Changanacherry. I have booked for a Cylinder on 15/09/2008. and the booking Number is 2010. Even after the lapse of 30 days I have not received the Cylinder. The unusual delay in supplying LPG, is a usual practice from the part of Dreams Agencies, Changanacherry. I request you to look in to the matter, and take necessary steps to provide uninterrupted supply of domestic gas Cylinder.
                  Yours faithfully

M.S.Chandramohana Babu
                  Customer No.10618 Mecheril House
                  Dreame Indane Services
                  Changanacherry
                  Kottayam
                  Kerala
                  I am a consumer of Indane LPG for domestic use. My customer No. is A 6737 at sri nath Indane gas Services, aligarh . I have booked for a Cylinder on 29/08/2009. and the booking Number is 2010. Even after the lapse of 15 days I have not received the Cylinder. The unusual delay in supplying LPG, is a usual practice from the part of sri nath Indane gas service aligarh. I request you to look in to the matter, and take necessary steps to provide uninterrupted supply of domestic gas Cylinder.
                  Yours faithfully
                  chandra prakash
                  bhikampur compound
                  rasal ganj aligarh up
                  202001

Agnihotri Gas Services sec-37 NOIDA , is poor in serving the customer as whenever We want to book the Gas All time we find...

I am myself, Parveen Consumer Number-NR 34295, my address is 12a/203, street No.15, vijay mophalla,...

Chief Area Manager,
                    Indane Area Office,
                    IOCL, Navdeep Building,
                    Ashram Road,
                    Ahmedabad.

Sub. Complaint against Poor Service and Non delivery of LPG Domestic Gas.

I am a consumer of Indane LPG Domestic Gas Cylinder vide consumer No. 12951 with your distributor Rathwa Gas Agency, 2, Shivani Flats, Bank of India Lane, Subhanpura, Baroda – 390 023. Since last several months (at least 2 years), Firstly they say that it is the rule that you can book the cylinder only after 21 days of issue of a cylinder. After booking they take another 20-25 days to deliver the cylinder (that too after repeated follow ups) My wife constantly follows up with them by phone and every time they are giving one or other excuses like LPG Truck Load has not come, stock is not there or we will send you by tomorrow etc. etc. Their tomorrow never comes.

Secondly, whenever I do the follow up by phone it at least takes my half an hour as the line is always busy and every time the person anserwing the phone keeps on changing and they have some standard answers. That means, they are either not registering the booking or changing their records to hide the delay in making the delivery.

Every time we have to borrow a cylinder from some neighbour or friend. I and my family fed up with the service of this distributor since last two years and I request you to kindly take appropriate action on them.
                    Not only myself but each and every customer of this agency is fed up. The difference is only that not each customer complains.

I also request you to arrange to transfer my gas connection to some other good dealer like Shri Ram Gas Agency, Alkapuri, Baroda at the earliest if my problem is not solved.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

Hemal Munshi
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    when we cannot say that all dealer are bad but lack of trasperency in the distribution system is a common to all. i personally experienced that consumer booking for cylender after myself, getting the delivery earlier than me.when i followup my booking they sometimes tell me that they cannot confirm whether they already delivered my cylender or not because they have 'so large numbers of consumer to manage.' if i continue to ask some more information such as when i will exactly get the delivery , they suddenly disconnect the phone line. sometimes cylender alloted in my name delivered to someother consumer, because, as reported by the deliveryman to the dealer that the other person indified himself as me!
                    i wish to give the following suggestions to iocl:
                    i. if not already given the instruction to the dealer, dealers should be adviced to deliver the cylender to the consumer - first come first serve basis(if the consumer is otherwise entitled to get the delivery).
                    ii. the delivery man should verify the identity of the consumer with consumer card.
                    iii. some training and required infrastructure to the dealers about how to manage the distribution system involving large nos. of consumers. thanks.

I have booked the gas 15 days ago and he same has not been delivered. The dealer said it will be delivered in a weeks time. I have tried several times the dealers no, but they dont pick the call. Its a all time issue since months, The Dealer soesnt pick the call for booking or complaining. When we go there and complaintin his office, he says everythingis wurking but on calling no one picks the call. Indane shud see the complaints or else the govt should not collect any taxes till they are not able to provide atleast utility services on time. Very Bad part PLayed by INdian Govt. n there employees. I m resident of sec 22 Gurgaon. ANd the Dealer is located in Golden Gas, Palam Vyapar Kendra Gurgaon.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      When ever i booked the gas the dealer said it will be delivered in a weeks time. I have tried several times the dealers no, but they dont pick the call. Its a all time issue since months, The Dealer soesnt pick the call for booking or complaining. When we go there and complaintin his office, he says everythingis wurking but on calling no one picks the call. Indane shud see the complaints or else the govt should not collect any taxes till they are not able to provide atleast utility services on time. Very Bad part PLayed by INdian Govt. n there employees. I am rajesh nkumar sinha ,consumer no.5737 resident of mig 1,8/8,bda calony bhubaneswar ,c.s.pur ,orissa.
                      When ever i booked the gas the dealer said it will be delivered in a weeks time. I have tried several times the dealers no, but they dont pick the call. Its a all time issue since months, The Dealer soesnt pick the call for booking or complaining. When we go there and complaintin his office, he says everythingis wurking but on calling no one picks the call. Indane shud see the complaints or else the govt should not collect any taxes till they are not able to provide atleast utility services on time. Very Bad part PLayed by INdian Govt. n there employees. I am kanjerla krishna, consumer no.12036 resident of 2-44, Himayath nagar village, moinabad mandal, rangareddy disstrict, Andhra Pradesh, pin 500075 .owr head office is chital met, rajandra nagar mandal RR dist.

Good evening. I have a gas connection of indane.I taken it for its best service but its distributor ASIND GAS AGENSY (Negdiya Road Asind, Dis. Bhilwara Rajasthan) is very careless for its reputation when I booked cylinder for home delivery he not deliver it and says that if you want cylinder then you will come to office(Asind). Distance of this place from my home 20km. After this matter I goes to gas agency for getting cylinder he says to me that you charged 500/- rupee per cylinder (he has lake of cylinder due to transporters strike).Then I objection against it he misbehave and abuse me. Even he doing pull-push with me and abusing me for caste. I can’t bear it plz taken action in urgently if no then I shelter of consumer court.
                      I am old lady (Meera Bai) trying to terminate my LPG gas connection in Mangalore. My Dealer here is adamant in not issuing me Termination Voucher upon surrendering my gas cylinder, regulator and Subscription Voucher( S V ), even after obtaining signature on Termination voucher.I waited for a week to get Termination Voucher ( T V ) from my dealer in lieu of the surrendered articles. They simply say, the process is over. I clearly know that my liability doesn't cease with I O C until I get Termination Voucher(T V) from them by simply surrendering my Gas cylinder, regulator and S V . So I took back Subscription Voucher ( S V ), Gas cylinder and regulator from them again. What should I do now to complete the process.? I have taken this matter with I O C Branch here. They are silent . My million thanks in advance to those noble-hearted soul who could help me bail out of this situation.

My consumer no.14481 and I am a resident of New Delhi palam. M/s Chandani Gas Service
                        (Code --) is the distributor...

I have a gas connection of Indane Gas having no. MT-5578 with Mata Sheetla Gas Service, Gurgaon. Their telephone nos. are[protected] and mobile no. is [protected]. Despite being repeatedly follow-up from 9.1.2008, I am not receiving the gas cylinder. Kindly help me out. I am very depressed. After making telephone calls, they are not picking up either the telephone no. or the mobile, always disconnecting or not picking up. I have dialed the telephone no. of area manager Mr.Malik [protected], but that is going out of order.

Please help me, what can I do. Kindly help me.

(BISHWA NATH TIWARI)
                        H. NO. 656/1, STREET NO. 10
                        ASHOK VIHAR
                        GURGAON - 122001
                        (HARYANA)
                        MOBILE NO.: [protected]
                        GAS CONNECTION NO. : MT-5578, MATA SHEETLA GAS SERVICE, SECTOR-14, OPP. SECTOR-14 MARKET, OLD DELHI GURGAON ROAD, GURGAON.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I have a gas connection of Indane Gas having no. MT-5079 with Indian gas Service, Deesa(Banaskanta) Gujarat. Their telephone no. is[protected] and mobile no. is [protected]. Despite being repeatedly follow-up from[protected], I am not receiving the gas cylinder. Kindly help me out. I am very depressed. After making telephone calls, they saying we are sending today or tomarow but till date i did not recived.

Please help me, what can I do. Kindly help me.

Shailesh Kumar Jain
                        C/o Sh Vilas bhai
                        Behind Union bank
                        Neminath Colony
                        Deesa (B. K.)
                        Gujarat 385535
                        GAS CONNECTION NO. : MT-5079, INDIAN GAS SERVICE, DEESA

I am a resident of secunderabad, AP. I have been trying to book a gas cylinder with Sphurthi Gas Agency...