Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

We are an indane gas consumer with consumer no. S 1971 with indane gas agency named Fancy Cook located in James Lon Sarani - Behala. We have booked a cylinder on 01.02.2008 ans was told that we will get the cylinder on or fater 15.02.2008. THe last cylinder was booked on 10.01.2008 and they delivered it on 18.01.2008. Due the stringent schedule of Indane, they did not take any booking before 01.02.2008. Now as my both the cylinders are empty, so my whole family is in real trouble as we had no other alternative other than this LPG Indane gas. Though we have taken the option of monthly Double cylinders , but every time we face this type of problem. Can anyone give a suitable solution to this problem and let the hierarchy of Indian Oil Corporation be informed about this problems?

Though we are not getting the cylinders with proper booking but in our locality due to personal relationships and payment of extra money many people are getting the cylinders without any intimation to the agency. Can this malpractise be taken care of accordingly?

Please expedite.

Indane gas [IOC] — Non availability of Gas cylinder

I have been visiting "Nrusingh Krupa Gas Agency, Akota, Vadodara" since 6 months...

Each time I get same answer, make enuiry in first week of next month...

Just last week also I queried, I got answer, enuire in DEC-2008...

whereas IOC has published in news paper that withing 15 days New connections will be available.

Indane Gas — non availability of gas cylinder

my fathers gas connection no is 8378 at kundara mini gas agency
i booked a gas cylinder on 11/12/08
but still gas cylinder was not got what was ido to get the cylinder because iam a govt employee

Indane Gas — Non availability of double gas connection

My customer no. is 11057 with M/s. Urvashi Gas Agency UG-201 D, Shopping Arcade, Shushant Lok, Phase I, Gurgaon. for the last 8 months (from July 2008 onwards) i had been told repeatedly told by the people that the company has stopped distributing double gas which i do not know if it was correct. 2 months (14th Feb 09) ago they said that now we have started distributing double connection and within 4-6 weeks the connection will be given. They also gave me a no. 279. When i had enquired they said that we are giving the connections but rest assured it will be given to you within 4-6 weeks. Now when i asked then that 6 weeks have passed, they said that for the last one month no new connection has been given. This is really frustating.

Just to add that a similar situation was there while taking the connection where i was constantlt told for 3 months that there is no new connection but when i went through some sources of the distributor it was given within 3 hours.
Please help me.

Indane Gas Cylinder — Non - Availability of Gas Cylinder

Dear Sir / Madam

This has reference to not availability of DBC in our area ie; badshahpur, Agency manager is demanding extra money for DBC.

Please confim that what amount we have to pay extra for DBC & advice to the agency manger issue the one more extra cylinder provide on urgent basis.

Please do the needful on urgent basis.

Best Regards

Jaunpur
Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com

gas — NON AVAILABILITY OF GAS CYLINDER

SIR,
WE ARE TOO DISTURB TO NONDELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER ON TIME.
THERE IS A TIME OF 21 DAYS FOR BOOKING A GAS BUT THEY ARE BOOKED IN 35 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY DATE AND ALSO DELIVERY 15 DAYS OR MORE DAYS

NAME OF GAS AGENCY
PAWAR GAS AGENY, JHANDAPUR, SAHIBABAD

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER
RAJNEESH TYAGI
MAKANPUR, INDRAPURAM GHAZIABAD

BEFORE DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL FORUM
    KAPURTHALA

Rajneesh Madhok, Phagwarabr...

Booking of LPG cylinder refill for my domestic use against my Indane LPG Consumer No - 17695 at Chennai , has been abruptly stopped by the Agency named Shiv Shankar Agency at Porrur on grounds that I have not booked for refill over the past 3 months. Iam beeing asked to run around the Indane Office at Chennai to restore my booking facility. My repeated request sby mail to Indane office by E'Mail to the Area Manager at Chennai has not evoked any response & I am unable to contact over the consumer care Phone which is never working. With a fractured leg I find it impossible to run around. My entire family has been harassed & put in to extreme hardship due to unilateral & inhuman act by the Agency & due to inaction by Indane authorities at Chennai.
    This is a factual treatment metted out to an ordinary citizen & an Ex- Serviceman. May be I need to shell out that extra money for buying a LPG Cylinder in black. Yet , it is not clear if the Indian Oil has vested such unlateral powers to their suppliers to stop booking & that too with out any prior notice to their customers.

Hope some one see me through this crisis & hundue harassment.

Colonel Mani.T
    consumer no -29470
    Agency - Rose Gas Agency, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600 088
    Booked on - 01.02.2008
    Delivery date Given by agency - 10.02.2008.
    remember at 22550800 on 10.02.2008,11.02.2008,12.02.2008
    very poor response every time gas booking and delivery.
    very worst agency. kindly take steps and advise to the agency to deliver the cylinder on 13.02.2008

Sub: LPG Consumer No 42475 – Refill booked on 22.01.2009 – Wait list No 229 – Non Delivery – issue of notice under Consumer Protection Act 1986 amended 2005 – Reg

I have booked a refill LPG domestic cylinder (vide Consumer No 42475) on 22.01.2009 and was given Wait list No 229. I was given to understand that the delivery will take 10 days from then on. However after lapse of 26 days I am yet to receive the refill from your agency.

My efforts to get the refill expedited over phone and also in person through your delivary boys who twice carried the invoices raised in my favour both on 6.2.2009 and 13.2.2009 have gone in vain. I do not know the intensions behind the behavior of your delivery boys in evading the refill supply to my house. I have also phoned up more than 5 times to your customer service personnel who assured me that ‘it will be delivered today’. Moreover the service personnel at the desk with your agency have been indifferent to my family members while answering the remainder call made by them.
    Above all, on 13.2.2009 when the LPG delivery personnel of your agency was just behind our street (at about 10 AM) he assured me that he will deliver the refill cylinder immediately. Since no delivery was made even after my personal request at about 11:30 AM on 13.2.2009, I made a call to your service personnel to instruct the delivery boy to supply the refill immediately without any lapse of time. Your customer personnel who responded to my call assured that she will instruct the delivery boy for doing the needful. To my surprise and agony no supply of refill has taken place till the moment I am drafting this letter.

LPG is an essential commodity and is a part of life for the common man. Delivery schedules delayed have cumulative effect on the day-to-day life of consumer. Ministry of Petroleum Govt. of India has classified this as an essential commodity and it comes under the purview of essential commodity Act 1955, amended in 2006, thereon. On your part, as a service provider and failing to comply with the time schedule for refill you have become responsible for the deficiency of service warranting penal action under Consumer Protection Act 1986 amended by 2005.

Keeping in view of the fact that this is the first time your agency has failed to comply with the services to a consumer I give an opportunity to show cause the reasons for such abnormal delay and thereby warranting penal action for deficiency of service under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act 1986 amended by 2005.

If no reply is forthcoming in writing on or before 28.02.2009 along with the refill and also ensuring my right to book the subsequent refills on account o[censored]nwarranted delay, I will be constrained to file a suit claiming damages to a tune of Rs75, 000/= towards the mental agony, inconvenience caused to me as a consumer in getting the legitimate service from you as a service provider. This is exclusive of cost and other miscellaneous expenses I may have to incur on account of your deficiency of services.

I also reserve my right to proceed against you by filing a representation with the Honorable Minister for Food and Civil Supplies Govt. of Tamilnadu under the Essential Commodities Act 1955 amended in 2006 for alleged diversion of essential commodities for commercial purposes.

R. SRINIVASAN
    i went to book second cylinder to M/S VIR GAS AGENCY 8 GANAPATHY STREET WEST MAMBALAM CHENNAI 600 033 FOR MY CONSUMER NO 12330 they said i have already two cylinder where else i have only one cylinder booked at 12/09/1971 at the park town co operative wholesale store ltd x405

on enquiry to the vir gas agency they said that there are two cylenders mentioned in their record from chintamani gas agencies old card no 780 but the domestic gas customer card given by vir gas agency on 08 04 1991 it is mentioned only one cylinder so please rectify your documents and response us to the earliest

PARKTOWNCO.OP.W/SALE LTD — not receiving 2nd cylinder

I had applied for 2nd cyclinder at 22/02/08 My name is V..MEENAKSHI CON,NUMBER.3433 The distributor From gave the number is 01/W 0034215.When i suppose to get my 2nd cyclinder.the using of one cycliner is not sufficient for me, please grant me the 2nd cclinder i booked. Thanking you V.MEENAKSHI

Consumer No. 10658
      Distributor: M/s Pushpak Gas Distributor,
      24/25, Rani Tower, Kalawa Road, Rajkot- 360005
      Tel: 2563901

Booked for refill cylinder on 24.01.2008 , but not delivered till date. every time we enquired for delivery, they said it will be delivered tommorrow.

If the the delay in supply will remain same even after complaint, we have to surrender the connecion and go for another LPG connetion.
      Pl take this matter seriously..

Pravin Tank.
      Mbl No. [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      the cylinder was delivered on 5th nov 2008 booked on 4th nov 2008 please tell us the delay time taken by us this is a wrong complain against us

rishabh vyas
      partner
      m/s pushpak gas distributors
      rajkot
      the customer has not yet booked his cylinder after 05/11/2008 on wards at all
      TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Myself Paresh Chandra Dholey (Cust. No. 010636) is a subcriber of Indane for last one year. I have only one Cylinder. Our authorized distributor ALADIN, Andul Road, Howrah is not suppling Cylinder in time.

I want to know the normal delivery period of new cylinder those who are suibcriber of only one cylinder.

Once I asked the concerned ALADIN distributor that I want to apply for the second cylinder they just told it is not posible.

Please let me know "why I will not get two cylinder"? And is the procedure to get the same.

Expecting co-operation.

Paresh Dholey

REF: Consumer No.8426 of Superme Indian Gas Services,2/1,Kamla Nehru Nagar,Picnic Spot Road,Near Ring Road Chauraha,Kalyanpur,Lucknow....
        I( Harish Chander Ahuja) resident of House No. G-70,Tubewell Colony.Mahesh nager Ambala Cantt ,am owner of gas connection...
        I want a new connection and I have Employer's certificate as address proff but agency contact is saying this is not valid...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE HELL IS BEING DONE WITH US THOUGH WE ARE PAYING MONEY TO THE INDANE, IF ANY BODY ABOVE THAN MANAGER LEVEL IS ABLE TO SEE THIS NOTE THAN I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE REQUEST FROM MY SIDE THAT PLSZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF (PARUL GAS AGENCY,LOCATED IN ==JHARODA MAJRA (BURARI) DELHI--110084.

IF YOU CANNOT IMPROVE THE SITUATION THAN IT IS BETTER TO STOP THE INDANE SUPPLY TO THIS BIG AREA,LET THE BHARAT/HINDUSTAN. TAKE THE OWNERSHIP IN THIS AREA.

THE WHOLE PUBLIC OF THIS AREA IS FED UP WITH UR SERVICES,HOPE SO VERY SOON YOU WILL ALL THIS STUFF ON THE MEDIA........
        Aug 13, 2020
        i have not experienced such a brutal distuber service.Highly adament and rude. never repose to customer care! it is highly questionabel why Indane officers allow them to continue agency? why dont hand over to customer friendly agents? ultimately v are affected.
        Dear Sir

I live in Inderpuri. Give me telephone no. of LPG New Connection with Address.

I am having a connection of Indane Gas from your dealer M/S J.K. Gas, 79/16 B, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata....
          Distributor veena gas Agency sarai juliena new delhi
          I would like to bring your kind notice that phone...

M/s Kitchen Best, Bow Market, Chittaranjan is the authorised dealer for supply of Indane domestic cooking gas in the Township of Chittaranjan, Dist. Burdwan, West Bengal.
          I approached them for a new cooking gas connection in my official accomodation at Room No. 14, Hostel No. 1, Technical Training Centre, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Pin - 713331.
          The person in the counter at first agreed to provide me the connection on that instant, after checking the proof of address provided by me. However, when I told that I don't need a hot plate as I already have one, and he can examine it as per rules, he flatly denied to supply me with the connection, unless I buy a new one from his shop. Even after point out that this is not the rule, he did not agree and said that whatever the rules, he won't do it. He asked me to come 6 months later.
          I would request you to look into the matter, stop this unfair practice and take necessary steps so that I may avail a cooking gas connection in my name.
          Thanking you,
          Yours faithfully,
          Ashoke Chowdhury
          Sirs,
          Ref:Consumer No:26306 (Double Cylinder Connection)

I made a complaints against M/s.Lalitha Gas Agency, Kumaran Street, Rajapalayam, Virudhunagar District on 28/01/2009 regarding the Non-supply of gas cylinder in-time and also not registering after 21 days for further booking. .

I have contact the agency on 18/12/2008 for booking gas cylinder the date of supply of gas cylinder is 28/12/2008, the agency is refused to register and directed me to register only after 30days i.e violating the rules and regulations of Indian Oil Corporation.

Kindly take the necessary action against the agency for my above said dated and also direct the agency to supply the Gas Cylinder immediately without any further delay.

Awaiting your valuable reply

Thanks & Regards,
          M.CHANDRU

The lady in the saravana agency is not accepting without the ration card to provide me the gas where...
            I have an indane LPG connection for which now the regulator is having a leak. I want to replace it, I lost my Subscription...
            The gas company has outlets where one can book for new connection, which costs for about 800Rs only.
            br...

My consumer No. is 19477 with Vijay Gas Agency having their
            office at Besant Nagar with extension counter at Kelambakkam
            where i am a consumer since 2006.

For many reasons they have not accepted my bookings and insisted on submission of xerox copies of ration card which I had submitted on 20th Dec 2007 and booked for a refill also. The delivery period informed by a lady staff at the extension counter is 15 days and whereas till writing this message, it is not delivered to me.

The phone numbers given by them are next to useless. Even I tried to talk to their Besant Nagar Office but in vain. Always it is engaged. If by any chance the number gets ringing, no one is picking up even after continuous try.

Luckily when I got the person on phone in Kelambakkam the lady staff very coolly say, come and take the refill. When I told my inability she said that she would deliver on the same evening
            (31.01.2008) But it is not done.

When i try to enquire from yesterday, the 1st Feb 08, the phone No. given by them 32523592 is switched off.

I am not able to get the indane grievances cell website to prefer complaint as the site is not opening up and say "error on page"

What shall I do ???

R. Mahalakshmi
            Aug 13, 2020

Non delivery than committed dates

My consumer No. is 24645 with Blue Flame Gas Agency having their
            office at Thandavarayan Street, Chennai - 600 021 Phone Nos.25954489 & 25954419
            where i am a consumer since 2000.

Whenever I booked cylinder they are not deliver properly. This time I was booked on 14.11.2009 they told me it will be delivered within one week. Now I am in 10th day. This is not first time Every booking the same thing happened. when I phone to Agency they are not reply properly. Please take immediate action in this matter.

Thanks and best regards/ J.MARIE ROZARIO
            expired cyclinder are in practice in kelambakkam area delivered to mamabakkam keezhakkotaiyur, kandigai The inner side of cylinder is having D06 and C08
            when it is complained to salesman he is saying it is the manufactured date and not expired date please nay body let me know the needful and what should I do

I knew it very surely using the epxired cylinder is not safety the above intimate the cylinder got expired in 2008 and 2006 but it is really paining that the delivery man is not even realising it is a faulty cylinder please help me
            still now i have seen three cylinders like this, please anybody take action

----- Original Message -----
              From: Rajneesh Madhok
              To: [protected]@indianoil.co.in ; [protected]@indianoil.co.in...

R/Sir, I am a consumer under your dealer of B.T.PS co-operative society ltd ,Tribeni Hooghly, I have booked a gas past one month from till date. No deliveryman does not delivered my cylender and official counterman did not issue a gas.
              This inform to you the dealer gives all cylender to gas blaker. Please take necessary action.
              Aug 13, 2020

I have LPG gas connection of INDANE , and our distributor is SANTOSH ENTERPRISES - H BLOCK VIKASPURI,NEW DELHI-110018, when ever book our number for refilling our cylinder, always been informed about shortage of supply and heavy backlog by their staff. this period is about for 10-15 mostly.. This is a regular pracitice whereas all other distributor of same INDANE company have always prompt delivery...........................?
                Aug 13, 2020

I am customer of Kavitha gas agency, ashok nagar, chennai.
                  whenever we call the agency for booking new cyclinder, they don't pick up the phone calls. either the line is engaged or keeps ringing. Many of the agency's customer face similar problems.
                  Atlast among all busy schedule, we take permission from office and go to book the cyclinder, the cyclinder is not delivered on promised date. they inform 10 days from date of booking, but actually delivered atleast 15 days from date of booking.
                  Dear sir
                  This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
                  This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
                  I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
                  This is my detail

Kishan lal
                  B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
                  Consumer No. 36678
                  Mobile No. [protected]
                  my customer id is : 19713.
                  i am trying to book my gas but for the last 5 days no one is attending my call .
                  i tryed to book my gas through online but there is no facility as such . the site is under construction .

shame
                  I am also facing lot of problem for booking refill over phone and I am being forced to apply leave only for the purpose of refill booking. After the booking also the distributor taking lot of time (10days) for delivery. The behaviour of the agency staff is very errotic. I have placed a complaint in the books of the agent on 04/03/2008 on the above but no response and the same status is being continued. The dealer name is M/s LV Reddy, Hsamathpet, Bowenapally, Hyderabad
                  We are every time trying to contact the dealer but they are literaly not attending phone calls ... we have personally checked that they keep the phone receivers aside.. When we talk to them they answer in a rude manner which is not tolerable .. If you do not take action the matter may become a police case in future...
                  Sir/ Madam
                  I am the holding the consumer # 18261, of Rajahmundry. and I got one cylender, when ever I call 6451110, 2476888, no one will respond, I send the person to the dealer at kambalacheru(Goutami Gas) he saw one lady by name (Jaya) sitting at the phone and she kept the receiver aside, some times they are responding and keeping us in waiting for more then 5mts. In this regard I try to reach Mr. Arun Kandavalli.his cell is swiched off. I called Mr. Kondal Rao of visak #[protected], he also failed to help me. what is the solution

Prasad
                  Father of Mrs. Deborah
                  I had sent a complaint against the Indane agency at Rourkela(Chhend) Orissa : M/s Gruhasobha Indane Gas Service, My consumer no. is G-01746. The agency never takes any phone call and asks for proof when discussed in person.As a result I could not get any supply since 1st Jan'09.Now the agency has informed my friend (who went on my behalf to book) that my a/c is blocked and needs a long process to unlock/ regularise.I don't understand how this is possible to a customer who has taken connection in 1984, i.e., 25 years back !!! The agency has no regard for any customer and dares anyone to go even to the Prime Minister. I had in my last mail requested to cancel the connection as I prefer Bharat Gas for their better service here at Rourkela. Is it possible to transfer my connection to some other Indane Agency in Rourkela, say Koel Nagar or Civil Township ??? I will be happy for a prompt reply/action.
                  Thanks.

Prabir Kumar Das,
                  B-80, Sector-18, Rourkela-769003
                  Mob:[protected]
                  MY CONSUMER NO IS G 05299.MY ADDRESS IS B-20, SECTOR-5 ROURKELA ORISSA THE SERVICE OF MY INDANE GAS AGENT M/S GRUHASOBHA ROURKELA IS HORRIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST. I V BOOKED MY GAS 25 DAYS AGO, THE DEALER IS NEITHER SUPPLYING THE GAS NOR ATTENDING TO FREQUENT PHONECALLS.THIS HAS BEEN THE ATTITUDE OF THIS ARROGANT DEALER SINCE LONG.IS THERE ANY AGENCY TO LOOKINTO OUR GENUINE COMPLAINTS.

I have a Indane gas connection with M/s Jai jawan Gas Agencies, D-493 Palam Extension, Dwarka, sector-7, New Delhi.
                    My consumer no is 28220.

Ihave been trying to contact the distributor on phone for the past one week but their phone lines are either busy or are not responding.

Pls take this on priority.
                    My mobile No-[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I have a Indane gas connection with "Artha gas Agencies, opp. Gayatri Temple, Kalol, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Phone:[protected].

My Consumer No.: 3176
                    Address: A-204, Kartik complex, Kalol.
                    Gandhinar, Gujarat.

I had been last cylinder received on 13/02/2008. And i had been try to booking for next cylinder on 25/02/2008 but Artha Gas Agencies was not argeed for booking my cylinder. After 21 days he was a booked my cylinder on 3/3/2008. still today 25 days gone but i have not receive booked cyliner (21+25 days=46 days total 46 days gone but "Artha gas agencies" has not deliver the cylinder. so what do us? pls. looking the my matter

Your coustmer
                    Non receipt of LPG cylinder
                    I have a Indane gas connection with M/s Kamala Gas Agencies, cinemaparambe, sastamkotta.kollam district, kerala
                    My consumer no is 9163.
                    this agent taking more than one month to issuing cylinder.

Pls take this on priority.
                    My mobile No-[protected]

Indane Gas — non receipt of LPG cylinder

I am a customer of indane with customer no 21849 and have been registed with Purinma gas Agency Percot, Adoor. I booked my gas cylinder on 12 March 09, till 4th May 2009 no delivery has been made by the agency. We are regularly calling the concern agency but the only answer we receive is it will come, I have seniour citizens back at hope, due to the agencies irresponsibility my ailing parents are facing problems . I request concern authority look in-to this matter.
                    Thanking You