[Resolved]  Indane Gas — LPG GAS refilling / booking

For the past 6 months, we are facing of cylinder delay booking and delay delivery
Our Indane Gas Distributor at Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Comments

Resp.Sir,

Self is staying in Vadodara & has a DBC.

Can i take one more connection in name of my Spouse ... Pl advise.

With Warm Regards,
Kamlesh
Dear, sir
We are from laxmi- nagar s-209 school block shakarpur, delhi-1100092
I’m here to complaint about you why you are not picking up your phone of your customers
I’ have to book my Indane gas cylinder now it’s urgent for me
Please come on this address...laxmi-nagar s-209 school block shakarpur delhi-110092
Dear, Sir/Madam

i am Ashok kumar Chawla..My Adress is.H.N. 44 2nd floor gate no.3, Hakikat Nagar, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009

I’ have to book my Indane gas cylinder now it’s urgent for me..

I hope you take right action into the above matter...

Reards,
Ashok Kumar Chawla
I am from chatterpur and i have a complaint regarding to refill booking . Sir my consumer no . is VK21733 in the name of Jyoti
mentioned on the consumer copy but the problem is, when i want to book for refilling the guys in the office
told me that my consumer no. is wrongly mentioned on the above said copy. Please tell me what can i do
and i also request you kindly give me the positive response.

Kiran Pandita
I have booked for refilling on 11th August, 2010. my customer no.30069. contact no.[protected].Till now there is no response from the Distributor. However, I made a telephone to the distributor Tanushree Gas Agency at Mayur Vihar Phase-I, Delhi - 110 091. But no one is picking up the telephone.Is this the way to run the agency dealing with the public needs. We are professionals. Every time we can't go personally to request the distributor to refill. If the Distributor is so busy and no time to attend the consumer needs then you being the Corportaiton should provide alternate. Hope u will attend my complaint.
Distributors Detail- Zone-East, State-West Bengal.Area Office-Kolkata, Distributor-DumDum Gas Agency, Address-213/3, DumDum Road.
1. Want to book Inden Gas Re-filling online, Want registration to get Login ID .Not getting right web site for register my Name.
2. Booking through Telephone is only done by computerised system which dose not provide sufficient time to record booking perticuler.
3.Provide some easy way to get Registered And book Inden Gas re-fill online easily.
Name-Santi Prasad Bose, Consumer No.754385, Distributer, etc stated above.
Dear Sir, I am from Vadodara Gujarat, I went on abroad tour for abt 6 months.and while going I requested to stop supply for my domestic LPG cylinder . and gave written latter to my re filling agency AATMIYA INDANE office at GF/6 KESHAV CPOMLEX SUSEN CHAR RASTA VADODARA 390010.
That now when I have come from abroad and try to approach the said agency at said place . the agency is not there at said place .
May know to whom shell I a approach now to start my refiling LPG.

R.B. VERMA 138 Anand Baugh Makarpura Road Vadodara 390010.
Consumer No.-A 38207 ( [protected])

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]