Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Consumer no. 8621 in the name of Mr. Prabhakar Singh with M/s. Trimurthy Gas Agencies, Vikaspuri. Request for gas cylinder replenishment was booked on 20.1.2008. Even after 22 days, the cylinder has not been delivered at our residence. Such hardships are very burdensome for a common man. It appears that such inordinate delay will give raise to black-marketing at the cost of common man's comfort, who cannot afford to stand for black market rates. Justice is sought.

LPG Gas — Inordinate delay in supply of cylinder

My Consumer No for LPG cylinder is 14303. The Distributor is 'Gurudatta Gas Agencies', Mysore, Karnataka. Each time when i book they supply cylinder only after 8 to 12 days delay and which results in 3 months both cylinder empty. Then how do we manage? When we enquire they say that load has not come. I came to know that for each month every consumer is allotted one cylinder but here i hardly get 8 cylinders in a year. Now what do I do?

Indane LPG — Inordinate delay in supply

please do something to get the services prompt.
There is no gas supply at all and people are waiting for more than a month.

Indane Gas — Inordinate Delay

As i have booked my gas cylinder(consumer no) 44455 to the gas agency(VIR Gas Agency ID CODE:1153)
NO 8, Ganapathy Street , West Mambalam,Ch-33 on[protected] . Till now as on[protected] i have not received the refill, which made me to run Pillar to post . When i approached the agency they have replied that they have not received the adequate load from the company.In this juncture i wanted to clarify whether the company has not send the load or the agency people are dodging the consumer . Kindly Clarify and register the complaint to rectify the problem to enable me to use the cylinder in time to avoid the unpleasant situation.

Indane Gas — non availability of gas cylinder in reference to transfer voucher

I have been tranfered from bhopal to chhindwara ,i have transfered my Indane gas connection from bhopal to chhindwara but i am not getting my connection renewed at chhindwara after 5 days also ,Plz let me konw
Dear Sirs,

I would like to bring to your notice that since last 1 year, we are recieving the refilled INDANE LPG Cylinder only after 40 days of booking. I don't know whether the availability of gas / shortage is still continueing or not !!...

Our Consumer No is M 26658 with Muzaffarnagar Gas, prakash chauk, Muzaffarnagar, uttar pradesh.Ph. No.[protected]

We suspect there is some delay in delivery.

We would be highly appreciated if you could make necessary arrangements for early delivery of Indane LPG refilled cylinders.

Rishi Pal Tyagi

dear sir

i have a indane gas from chittorgarh gas servic i booked my gas Consumer no 16301 & name= Sunil kanwer c/o d.p. singh date 29/01/2008. but today 11/02/2008 i have not get my filld Gas cylinder so help me my agency no = [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    My consumer no. is 6555 under the name Vinay Gupta.My connection is engaged with M/s Radhey Gas Service, Mandi Ram Das, Mathura. I booked my refill on 4.08.2008 but till today after making several requests on phone and on personal visits also the persons handling the agency are misguiding and saying that they are not recieving supply from thier suppliers where as one can easily purchase refills on paying more to the agents hawkers.Ialso asked to whom should i talk about my problem then they gave me phone no. of Mr. Maneesh sitting at Agra, i tried several times to talk but never succeed because he is not picking the phone.Kindly help.

Dear sir
      we are from faridabad .calling at[protected] from past 5 or 6 days continously to book an indian gas as...

I am Malay Roy a consumer of Indian gas Agency (Consumer No=J5623 ) of Bolpur,Birbhum,West Bengal. I have...

Complaints on "Indane Gas"

Why not Indane executives should be face a court trail?
      I am sending this Mail from Zumila Bajar,BarhalGunj, Dist.Gorakhpur(U.P>).
      I am having one gas connection from the local Indane Gas agency MAA SARYU INDANE GAS SERVICE (Code #[protected], in my name. But, The agency's say they don't any record of my consumership(My consmer # M S 2599),inspite of They Issue me consumer Booklet Also. I had been Bulk transfer from BARHAJ GAS SERVICE( Code #[protected]My consmer # 19011). afther this transfer I am unable to avail this gas connection, since last five year. After repeated complain & followup nothing is fruitfull.
      On approaching the gas agency they said it is not possible to get you a gas.

Please help me to resolve this problem. A line of confirmation is requested.

Name- Vimlesh Kumar Shukla
      Mobile # [protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.com

lindane — not provided connnection

A new connection was not provided even having full documents.They asked for a ration card whereas i provided rent agreement as the residence proof.

I am a consumer of Indian Oil Corporation for cooking gas. I am getting cooking gas from Veerjyoti Enterprises, an Indane Distributors. I am trying since 01/02/2008 for booking on this following telephone Nos. 26493784, 26494108, 32570149 and [protected] as published this telephone number in the voucher.
        I tried to get this number but always remain busy. I don't understand the problem. Is there any problems with delivery or availability of cooking gas or black marketting or with distributor side. Please forward this complaint with authority concerned and do the needful please.
        P.Yesu
        V-2/1, Police Colony, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi. [protected].
        Aug 13, 2020
        My mother N.RAJAMMAL consumer No55363 consumer of Cooking Gas Agency, Adyar Branch past 09 years. Everytime this particular agencies not delivering gas porperly. This time they are very much cheating, the line man or delivery person forged our signature and sold out in some place. Again we have given complaint on 24th June 2008, again they sent gas, but this time again this delivery boy sold our gas to somebody and forged our signature. Consumer like us where we have to go. Everyperson doing fraud in this agencies. Please do the needful immediatly. I require your reply immediatly. Thanking You [protected]
        I am a consumer of Indian Oil Corporation for cooking gas. I am getting cooking gas from Sun City Gas Service, an Indane Distributors. I am trying from 14/01/2009 for booking on this following telephone Nos. 5105533, 5105544 as published this telephone numbers in the voucher. I tried to get this number but always remain busy. I don't understand the problem. Is there any problems with delivery or availability of cooking gas or black marketting or with distributor side.

Last time I booked my gas on 12th Dec. 2008 and after lot many phone calls to the above mentioned agency for refill my gas cly. (after not getting any suitable answer from his office staff ) made call to the manager/owner on his Mobile No.[protected] two-three time and he assure me that he will gave instruction to the office staff and they will provide. After that I got gas cly on 01st Jan 2009. and the slip was shown the booking date is 16th Dec. 2008. why?

At Last To day I make a call for booking after many try my phone connect but the online staff of this agency was told me that your next booking request for refill will accept. after 21days period completion that is 21st Jan. 2009.

As per staff of this agency informed me that the next booking will registered for refilling of cly. is 21days after one delivery made, and 15 days after the date of booking you will get gas cly. It means a person will get next gas cly 21+15=36 days after. Till than what..?

Thanks.
        Mishrilal (Consumber No. 7914)
        Daftriyon ka bas, moti chowk, Jodhpur
        [protected], [protected].
        Cooking Gas Booking Problem
        I am a consumer of Indian Oil Corporation for cooking gas. I am getting cooking gas from Nicollian Enterprises, an Indane Distributors in Ramesh Nagar. I've booked the cylinder on 250109 but as on date i.e 20209 the same is still unavailable. Today i visited personally there office at ramesh nagar, to utter dismay all telephone were hanged up to avoid phone calls. On strict representation the officials confirmed to deliver the same by today.
        It has been an regular affair with this distributer, phones hanged up, poor delivery, black marketing etc.
        It is hard to digest why we consumers r left to mercy of such malafide disr=tributers.
        Thanks.
        I am a consumer of Indian Oil Corporation for cooking gas. I am getting cooking gas from Industrial Distributor, an Indane Distributors in Kolkata. I've booked the cylinder on 18.09.09 but I have received the gas on 10.10.09. I am regular consumer of this distribtor for last 15 years. This type of problem does not arise earlier but for the last 6-7 months this problem occur repeatedly. When I am contacting them personally they told gas supply irregular.

Thanks.
        I AM RESIDING AT 33, RASH BEHARI AVENUE, KOL-26 AND MY DISTRIBUTOR IS M/S AMAR ENTERRPISES. EARLIER I WAS STAYING AT 26, GANGAPRASAD MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOL-25

I HAVE GOT THE TRANSFER VOUCHER FROM EALRIER DISTRIBUTOR WITH THE NEW ADDRESS. AS I WAS NOT AHV9ING PERSONAL RESIDENCE PROOF, I WAS NOT REGISTRED WITH NEW DISTRIBUTOR. WHEN I RECVD MY VOTER CARD, AGAIN CONTACTED AND I WAS TOLD THE SAME TO BE REGUALRISED BY INDIAN OIL OFFICE.

I DO NOT KNOW WHICH OFFICE TO CONTACT.
        CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME?
        THANKS

I am a customer of Veena Gas for the last several years. On[protected] I booked for a refilling on 1260 and got the booking number 141, but till date I have not received the gas. Today since morning I am trying to contact them on phone. With great effort once or twice I could connect the phone. Even though the bell is ringing, nobody care to pickup. Kindly check up and help me out.

Yours sincerely
        P.Rama Kurup
        178 DDA
        Badarpur
        Ph:[protected]
        Am a conumer of indian oil gas, and my connection registered with ANAND GAS ENTERPRIES at gurgaon, i have booked my gas on 20-01-11 but till date we have not recieved the gas, we are going of shortage of gas, it is not first time each and every time we are facing the supply issue and have to proive them 3 to 4 reminders or sometime have to go to on the office of the distibuter and putt up a request them to do arrange the delivery ASAP.

Request you kindly do the need full, am not only one, there are lots of conusmer who are facing the same problem.

CONSUMER NAME - RAKESH KUMAR
        CONSUMER CODE - 29286

address.
        h.n.688/9, subhash nagar,
        oil railway road, gurgaon-122001
        I am a consumer of Indane Gas and with Pradip Gas Agency at Faridabad. They have given 2 phone numbers for booking gas cylinder.

It seems that the agency keeps the phone holder out of cradle. I am trying to book gas for last 48 hours but coundn't succeded.

It is not the first time but a regular problem. Last time I had to take leave from office to get the gas booked. Please do something otherwise I will have no other option but think otherwise.
        The delivery time for the cylinder took 30 days last time and this time it was stated that it will take 45 days. We have booked on 5th December and confirmed that it would be delivered only on or after 17th January 2012. The SMS booking / 24 hours services for booking results no improvement for consumer benefit. Though we can book easily, but what is the usage if the delivery days would be 45 days.

ONE OF THE DISTRIBUTOR OF INDANE GAS AT Ulsoor- Bangalore, (Indane Gas - K.K. Enterprises
          New #135, , Sri Sai Complex, Old Madras Road, Ulsoor) IS THE BURST AGENCY IN Bellandur Village. THE PHONE OF THE COMPANY BE CONTINOUSLY BUSY DURING THE NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS AND NOBODY GAVE RESPONCE ON PHONE(Phone NO is[protected].

Everytime we need to go by auto to that office and pick our cylender by ourself. so we spend more 100Rs for auto fare. I have been so many places in India. But I never seen like this. Its very Bad.

Is there any website for Indane GAS to book our complaints?
          Aug 13, 2020
          I have a problem with KK indane agency in Ulsoor. They say that they'll not give a connection without purchasing a stove from them. The intimation letter for the new connection gives the charge, deposit for the cylinder and the regulator. But the Ulsoor gas agency distributor says that he will not give the new connection without purchasing the stove.

M/s Chirag the distributor of Indane gas at Siliguri is rarely provide telephonic/mobile booking...

I am your Customer. I have my connection From the Bindu Gas Agency ,Air Force Mode , N.I.T.Faridabad ,Haryana , My Customer No. Is AF 712 . Our agency Is Not giving services properly .And They Are Doing Black of gas directly from agency .if you want to find out the realty plz visit this agency and ask for gas in black then you will easily get it in approx. 700 rupees . but if you are haveing connection then you have to wait for 10-15 days. plz take some action

Thankyou
            Yudhister Kumar
            Dear sir/madam,

The Idian Gas and Hp gas agencies people introduced a new concept of selling gas cylinders in black for Rs.600/- in Twin Cities(Hyderabad and Secunderabad), which is to sell for Rs.320/- in the open market.
            The conept introduce is to keep the cylinders in a well knowned and efficient person in their areas to sell them in black. I will give the intimation about a person in my area to take the action. u will definitely find atleast 50 cylinders in his home. He is running a small tiffin center in Back of Lakshmi kala and sashikala theatres, BharathNagar, musapet, Hyderabad. if you are genuine fighter of corruption, do the right thing to save people from these type of illegal activities.

I am not getting LPG gas cylinder from M/s Yadu Gas Agency, Maharajpur, Ghaziabad, U.P. for the past six months. My consumer No. is 10328 with the said agency. Inspite of having a valid cosumer number the said agency is not providing me LPG cylinder for the past 6 months. I have lodged verbal complaint with Shri R.K. Sinha of the said Agency but no remedial action has been taken by the said agency.

Sir/Madam,
                I have a domestic gas connection in my mother's name at cinthamani in tiruchy consu.no.46408. We are living together as a joint-family consisting of six members have a gas connection in indane in India Tamilnadu trichy puthur chinthamani as a consumer no.46408. regularly we are suffering for registration of refilling after completion of 21 days alone be registered but our consumption level is only 16 days per cylinder the subsequent cylinder also emphty. How we can fulfill our needs without you.
                Kindly help us living together as a joint family in future.
                Aug 13, 2020

In Hyderabad at Miyapur there is this gas agency Sri Saila Gas Agencies, authorised dealer for Indane Gas.

Most...
                  I am having a Consumer No.6257 and catagory is domestic double with the Ela Gas Service, Sector-93, NOIDA,U.P.My distributor...

I m Vineet Sharma of 2/11 Ashoknagar Tollygunde Kolkata 700040. This particular Gas Service agency called Chayanika Located in kolkata, Ranikuthi, Tollygunge under Indane Gas Services has provided very poor services in terms of booking and delivery of new cylinders. Its been 8 days I m over with my previous cylinder. I m desperately and restlessly trying to call the above mentioned agency on thier number[protected] and[protected] to book my new cylinder, but in vain. The number constantly and continuosly rings and then gets disconnected without any anwser. Then the number remains busy for next 45-50 minutes. This is going on from past 8 consecutive days without any respone from the agency. I suffering very severely because of this crisis both mentally and physically. At least they should have the courtesy to answer and tell me the reason or some kind of response ...so that I proceed for an alternative. I this continues then I will be compelled to move the comsumer forum and let them intervene. I have paid the full amount while booking the new connection then why this service. Abo[censored]ely disgusting behaviour and I do not wish to tolerate this anymore.
                  Please look in the matter and instruct them to mend thier ways.

Thanks And Regards
                  Vineet Sharma

Indane Gas — Very Poor Service of Indane Gas

I have problems in making booking of gas cylinder with my gas agency, Radha Swami Gas Agency, Kailash Nagar, Delhi. over phone as their telephone numbers are always hang up. MR CONNECTION No.5473.I am book in person but sorry ,I do'nt get before 15days.

we are from Chennai at Thruaipakkam # 41/D Pallavan Qtrs and My name is V.Sarantahan and our agent is Trioks ,adayar and our customer no is 24265
                  We are Facing difficulty in your supply eventhough we are having 2 cylinders
                  For Past 3 year for replacing 1 cylinder they are taking 45day kindly let me know whether the demand of supply is true or not
                  so pls kindly resolve this issue

Yours

V.Saranathan

domestic indane gas — poor service

TODAY ON 27/09/2009 AS I AM CHANGING MY CYL. .IT WAS LEAKING .I AM TRYING YOUR SERVICE NO. [protected]AND [protected] IN THE NAME OF MR.SEN AT KOLKATA BUT GETTING NO RESPONSE FROM THAT SIDE THOUGH IT IS AN EMERGENCY NO. I AM HELPLESS I DO NOT KNOW WHOM TO CONTECT .PLEASE HELP .
                  AT TIMES I AM GETTING ENGAGE TONE ON THESE NO. AS IF PERSON THERE IS MAKING CALLS BUT NOT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING CALLS.
                  MY CONSUMER NO. IS 13475 IN THE NAME OF RAJ RANI SURI 48/4B B.T.ROAD KOLKATA .PIN 700050.TEL.NO. [protected] MOBILE [protected]

As we are in Triplicane and we have 2 cylinders domestic cooking pupose at Tucs big street, Triplicane. We face lot of trouble...

I am the Indane gas connection holder no.1319960(One cylender) through M/s Savita Gas Agency, Panipat...

I am a domestic gas customer of Indane since last 15 years. Recently I shifted my residence to Mylasandra Rajarajeswari Nagar, Bangalore . This area comes under Rashmi Indane Disributor Nayanda Halli, Mysore Road Area P02 TIN no[protected].

Since last five- six months, We are in the said area faceing a lot of problem to get refilled our cylender from our distributor. Minimum duration for refilling gas will be minium of 15 days. Next booking will be taken up by the disributer only after completion of 21 days from the date of delivery. It is required to make daily minimum two calls to make the supplier to deliver the gas. We are in the end of improper/irresponsible response from the call attendend by the operator. Most of the time telephone of th edistributor will be in engage position or continuously ringing.

Presently I booked my gas and my waiting list no is 519. Daily morning i get assurance from the operator about delivery on same day. Still gas is not deliverd to my home. the Sir, This behavior of the disributor is to harrase the customer, that there is nothing about scarcity of cylinder from IOCL.

Kindly take the matter seriously and save us from this type of problem in future.

V.Suresh
                    Director
                    Sutek
                    Aug 13, 2020

This in refrence to the theft been done in the gas distribution, though its is illigal selling gas through unauthorized retail gas selling, they are charging Rs.55/- per kilogram,

People those who don't have gas connection are bound to purcahse, and retailer earning double of the gas price, so its my request to you, to look in to the matter and take a proper action against the illigal sellers.

Are of illigal selling of retail gas through small seller is- Sector-35, Morna, Noida, Pin-201301.

Rajeev.

Ref: My Consumer No. LT/35985

I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I have booked for Refill of my gas cylinder on 16/01/2008 vide booking No. 6952 of M/s. Happy Home of 909, Lake Town, Block - "A", Kolkata - 700 089. I feel sorry to inform you that neither the said dealer is giving any response to my call nor they are entertaining the representative at their counter.

I would like to ask the said dealer through you:
                      1) THAT why they are always late in delivery?
                      2) What benefit they get by not entertaining the
                      representative/coustomers' ?
                      3) Is there any time barred by the company to book the cylinder after getting the reffilled cylinder?

Please intervene in the matter and solve the issue.
                      Thanking you,
                      Yours faithfully,
                      Alok Gopalka.
                      07/02/2007.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I had booked for a Refill Cylinder against my Consumer No.11703 on 28/4/09 with M/s. R D S O Consumer Co-op. Society Ltd., Manak Nagar, Lucknow-226011 over phone and was given booking No.2458. But the same has not been delivered to me till date. Repeated requests to the Agency has been in vein as they either do not attend the phone or simply hang up saying there is a shortage of gas supply.

The service of the above agency has been very unsatisfactory and fradulent eversince the new management had taken over during the second half of 2008.

The matter may kindly be looked into on priority please.

A Line in response would be highly solicited please.

K. P. Kiran
                      Consumer No. 11703

This is to inform you that, I have booked for a refill gas cylinder with my Gas agency M/S MAA MAJHI GOURI INDANE, CODE- 124387, Rayagada(Orissa) Ph. No.-[protected] on Dtd. 01.09.09 Vide Sl.No-51. (My Consumer No.-4161). Till date I have not received the cylinder inspite of several follow up. Kindly note that in the mean time my 2nd cylinder is also consumed.

I am using Indane gas since last 15 years in several parts of India, but this type of service I have never get during this 15 years. Sorry to inform you that we are not expecting this type of service from your authorised distributor.

You are requested to advise your distributor to deliver the cylinder in time. I expect a positive response from your end.

Thanks/Regards.

N.K. Dhal
                      C/O M.R Panigrahi
                      Infront of old ITI, Hatipathar Road
                      Rayagada- 765 001
                      (Orissa)
                      no home dilvery

werkers rude behavior

by ETAH GAS SERVICE ETAH U.P.
                      We have booked a refill cylinder on 8th Jan,2010 and till date we have not received the refill. Request your intervention for delivey of the same. Our consumer No. CS 9342, Indian Gas, Padmarao nagar, Secunderabad.

Srikumar S/o K. Hanumantha Rao
                      Hyderabad
                      dear sir,

my consumer no. of indane gas is 22921 and agency name is sanjiv gas service at sehgal market greater kailash they are not supplying refill cylinder from last 7-8 months and we faced many problems so please do needful

regards
                      deepak

M/s Swati Gas Service of Baranaga distributor of Indane not giving LPG connection as because I refused to pay extra money for new connection. I have complained to Indane Gariahat Office but no action has been taken yet.

Souren Barui
                        16/1 Gangadhar Sen Lane
                        Kolkata-36
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        The gas dealer in Indira Nagar 1st Stage is refusing to give new connections for not purchasing stove from him. First i approached them for getting a new connection during October 2007. He refused to issue new connection without a ration card. I got deletion certificate from my home town and got a new ration card in Bangalore. Went again to the dealer with the ration card. He said he will issue me a new connection only if i purchase a stove from him. There are readings in his notice board stating new connections are readily available for ration card holders. For the last five months i've been using private gas and purchased new stove during October 2007. This guy is forcing me to buy another stove which is of no use to me. Now i has to look for other agencies and see whether they are also using the same tactics.
                        Am applied for new gas connection with NAGA GAS AGENCY, INDANE DISTRIBUTOR AREA CODE NO-985 at chengalpet vide the receipt No-415176 On 13/08/08.Now it has been informed by the above supplier that the supply new gas connection is temporarily stopped and the connection will be given as and the supply start you are requsted to look in this matter and the connection be given as soon as possible.

THANKING YOU,
                        V.SRIRAMULU.
                        CELL;[protected]

Res.Sir,
                          I am a custor of Nagda Gas Agency,Nagda Jn.M.P. and my custor no.is 1535.I have problem in Booking...