Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir

My gas connecton (INDAN)no. is c-17154 (capitan Gas Agency Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad ) i booked this no. 15 days back till now i am waiting for cylender between thees time i called 40 times to gas agency but there is no corrective action from there side
we are facing porblem a too much
to whoom we can approach for this reason
my mobile no. is [protected]
If i am getting any response from your side that will give me satisfaction to believe humanity

Thanks for
your time and consideration
Baleshwar P Tiwari c/o Caiptan S.R. Sharma
A-43 SARVODYANAGAR
VIJAY NAGAR BAI PASS
GHAZIABAD U.P.
Aug 13, 2020
can u send me the address of that Gas Agency??
It is extremly difficult to book refill as the dealer M/s Jai jawan gas sercice sectar 7 Dwarka NEW DELHI 110075 phone is not attended .One has to dial 100 times yes almost 100 times to get them. I am having this problem for 3 years. You can check by dialling nos. 64115667 and 25085414 and 25087549 and [protected] consumer no 36451

I want to know the gap 21 days from the date of gas booking or from the date of delivery.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I am srinivasarao resident at suryanagar colony, old alwal.
    Spoorthy gas agency is giving very poor service. They are not lifting the phones, We have to go directly and book the cylinder.
    delivery also very late.

regrds.
    Srinivasarao
    consumer code:1906514
    Spoorthy gas agency.
    Secundrabad

i am booking the new connection but i have not connection.

so pls you give me a new connection .

v = hararfathpur
    distty muzaffarnagar
    uttar pardesh
    pin code 247777

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Asa Gas Services,Deoria, (U.P)Distibutors Code.no. 01011002 and my consumer...

I am Sethuraman.G residing at Sithalapakkam, Chennnai an indane gas customer with Prarthana Gas Agencies, Mooarasempet, Chennai and my consumer no is 17068. I got the last delivery on 15th DEC ’07, after that I booked for another on 5th JAN’08 through telephone, but they informed me that the possible booking date is only after 25th Jan’08. I went 3-time to the agency and asked for the reason they did not give the proper answer. Finally I went today the 6th FEB’08, I found that in my name they have already delivered one on 5th JAN’08 to someone else, I was shocked and they informed that I can get the supply only after 10th FEB’08. I have 2 Cylinders, one already over last month, the other may over in one or two days after that I have no possibilities to go for firewood and kerosene stove. Hence I request the respective authority to take immediate action.
      Aug 13, 2020
      This is not a an individual compliant this is the interest of all customers....
      I am not only complaining my problem this proble is happenning each & every customer who is having the connection in the below mentioned agency....people are giving one single answer to everybody that there no gas supply from company itself..... and also if we get the filled cylinder we need to wait minimum of 4-5 days after 15 day's of booking the cylinder over phone or personally....This agency we have observed that they are directly selling to the Hotels & Choultry in Higher price.
      and they are cheating the customer by saying no stock..... This agency is located in
      Rudreshwara agencies
      Gubbi
      Near herur, tumkur dist,
      Karnataka
      Hence I request the respective authority to take immediate action.

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with "KANDHARI GAS"(Plot no-140,Pocket E-4,Sector-7,Rohini,Delhi-85).My connection no is "KT-975". In last 2 years I have bookeked several times (Got the GAS just 10% of Total No. of Booking in last 2 years) electronically on 4 digit MTNL & have got Booking No., but they dont at all consider this as booking, Instead they are distributing No. of their staff ,Dinesh ([protected]) for giving the personal calls.

There is no procedure to close the electronic booking by Indane gas Service or they sell in grey market.

Nitin Jain
        +91-[protected]
        140,E-4, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi-110085
        book a gas cylinder immediately. consumer number is kt 5195
        Hello Sir/Mam

My name is S.K. Sharma, connection number (1156) Shop No.2 Pooth Kalan Budh Vihar Delhi-110086 i am using your gas services last 10 years, indian gas services was so good i am really lucky perosn because i am using indian gas services.

But last 2 month i have seen your services is so bad, i had booked my cylidner 20 march 2011 but still cylinder not delivered at my home. I had contact to your customer care, they told i have to contact

to my nearest branch. When ever i contact to our nearest branch they told me your cyclider will be delievred with in 2 days but still not delivered. I have no complaint for your indian gas services but your workers are not working properly.

Every delievred person doing froud with all customers. I want that please take action with your branch manager who hadnling all the delivered boys. If you take any action i am really gratefull to you.

S.K. Sharma

I have a Indane Gas connection no.163013 in Gas-o-indane Gas Agency, Dawa Bazar Indore. I got this connection in the month of Jan 2005.More than 3 years are over but I am not getting the DBC cylendre (2nd cylender) in the above connection. I have visited office more than 10 times each time the agency members are saying that company has stopped giving the DBC connection.The phone no.[protected] of the office is mostly engaged or it keeps us ringing nobody cares to pick the phone. Pls help me regarding the issue.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Its very easy to resolve all your issues within 30 days, please file RTI application (Pls update me), for more detail visit this site. RTIINDIA.ORG (All the details, Sample forms and how to submit the application)
          RTI.GOV.IN (Know about RTI)
          CIC.GOV.In (Decisions made)

I Am from Rajkot Gujarat, Agent: Puspak gas Agecy, Kalawad road rajkot ( Ph no 2563901, 2563902).

I am trying to order gas cylinder last one week, I cant contact with them because both phone are not responding.

Kindly do some thing for the same.

Sudhir Kalariya
            dear sir
            i am naresh kumar sharma and my consumar no is 19050 indane gas services gharaunda karnal.we are facing lot of problems for the booking of cylinder and their delivery in time because from last two months we are hearing that neither phone nr computer is working and so after booking this or that way the cylinder is not delivered even after 25 days .i think some kind of black mailing is going on.regarding this we have talked the gas owner no of times but no action is taken.
            one more irresponsible concern last month i had seen when the cylinder i have got, then second it started leaking and after complaning they responded after three days being very close to office.
            hope for early solution.
            thanks

We are an indane gas consumer with consumer no. S 1971 with indane gas agency named Fancy Cook located in James Lon Sarani - Behala. We have booked a cylinder on 01.02.2008 ans was told that we will get the cylinder on or fater 15.02.2008. THe last cylinder was booked on 10.01.2008 and they delivered it on 18.01.2008. Due the stringent schedule of Indane, they did not take any booking before 01.02.2008. Now as my both the cylinders are empty, so my whole family is in real trouble as we had no other alternative other than this LPG Indane gas. Though we have taken the option of monthly Double cylinders , but every time we face this type of problem. Can anyone give a suitable solution to this problem and let the hierarchy of Indian Oil Corporation be informed about this problems?

Though we are not getting the cylinders with proper booking but in our locality due to personal relationships and payment of extra money many people are getting the cylinders without any intimation to the agency. Can this malpractise be taken care of accordingly?

Please expedite.

Indane gas [IOC] — Non availability of Gas cylinder

I have been visiting "Nrusingh Krupa Gas Agency, Akota, Vadodara" since 6 months...

Each time I get same answer, make enuiry in first week of next month...

Just last week also I queried, I got answer, enuire in DEC-2008...

whereas IOC has published in news paper that withing 15 days New connections will be available.

Indane Gas — non availability of gas cylinder

my fathers gas connection no is 8378 at kundara mini gas agency
              i booked a gas cylinder on 11/12/08
              but still gas cylinder was not got what was ido to get the cylinder because iam a govt employee

Indane Gas — Non availability of double gas connection

My customer no. is 11057 with M/s. Urvashi Gas Agency UG-201 D, Shopping Arcade, Shushant Lok, Phase I, Gurgaon. for the last 8 months (from July 2008 onwards) i had been told repeatedly told by the people that the company has stopped distributing double gas which i do not know if it was correct. 2 months (14th Feb 09) ago they said that now we have started distributing double connection and within 4-6 weeks the connection will be given. They also gave me a no. 279. When i had enquired they said that we are giving the connections but rest assured it will be given to you within 4-6 weeks. Now when i asked then that 6 weeks have passed, they said that for the last one month no new connection has been given. This is really frustating.

Just to add that a similar situation was there while taking the connection where i was constantlt told for 3 months that there is no new connection but when i went through some sources of the distributor it was given within 3 hours.
              Please help me.

Indane Gas Cylinder — Non - Availability of Gas Cylinder

Dear Sir / Madam

This has reference to not availability of DBC in our area ie; badshahpur, Agency manager is demanding extra money for DBC.

Please confim that what amount we have to pay extra for DBC & advice to the agency manger issue the one more extra cylinder provide on urgent basis.

Please do the needful on urgent basis.

Best Regards

Jaunpur
              Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com

gas — NON AVAILABILITY OF GAS CYLINDER

SIR,
              WE ARE TOO DISTURB TO NONDELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER ON TIME.
              THERE IS A TIME OF 21 DAYS FOR BOOKING A GAS BUT THEY ARE BOOKED IN 35 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY DATE AND ALSO DELIVERY 15 DAYS OR MORE DAYS

NAME OF GAS AGENCY
              PAWAR GAS AGENY, JHANDAPUR, SAHIBABAD

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER
              RAJNEESH TYAGI
              MAKANPUR, INDRAPURAM GHAZIABAD

BEFORE DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL FORUM
                KAPURTHALA

Rajneesh Madhok, Phagwarabr...

Booking of LPG cylinder refill for my domestic use against my Indane LPG Consumer No - 17695 at Chennai , has been abruptly stopped by the Agency named Shiv Shankar Agency at Porrur on grounds that I have not booked for refill over the past 3 months. Iam beeing asked to run around the Indane Office at Chennai to restore my booking facility. My repeated request sby mail to Indane office by E'Mail to the Area Manager at Chennai has not evoked any response & I am unable to contact over the consumer care Phone which is never working. With a fractured leg I find it impossible to run around. My entire family has been harassed & put in to extreme hardship due to unilateral & inhuman act by the Agency & due to inaction by Indane authorities at Chennai.
                This is a factual treatment metted out to an ordinary citizen & an Ex- Serviceman. May be I need to shell out that extra money for buying a LPG Cylinder in black. Yet , it is not clear if the Indian Oil has vested such unlateral powers to their suppliers to stop booking & that too with out any prior notice to their customers.

Hope some one see me through this crisis & hundue harassment.

Colonel Mani.T
                consumer no -29470
                Agency - Rose Gas Agency, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600 088
                Booked on - 01.02.2008
                Delivery date Given by agency - 10.02.2008.
                remember at 22550800 on 10.02.2008,11.02.2008,12.02.2008
                very poor response every time gas booking and delivery.
                very worst agency. kindly take steps and advise to the agency to deliver the cylinder on 13.02.2008

Sub: LPG Consumer No 42475 – Refill booked on 22.01.2009 – Wait list No 229 – Non Delivery – issue of notice under Consumer Protection Act 1986 amended 2005 – Reg

I have booked a refill LPG domestic cylinder (vide Consumer No 42475) on 22.01.2009 and was given Wait list No 229. I was given to understand that the delivery will take 10 days from then on. However after lapse of 26 days I am yet to receive the refill from your agency.

My efforts to get the refill expedited over phone and also in person through your delivary boys who twice carried the invoices raised in my favour both on 6.2.2009 and 13.2.2009 have gone in vain. I do not know the intensions behind the behavior of your delivery boys in evading the refill supply to my house. I have also phoned up more than 5 times to your customer service personnel who assured me that ‘it will be delivered today’. Moreover the service personnel at the desk with your agency have been indifferent to my family members while answering the remainder call made by them.
                Above all, on 13.2.2009 when the LPG delivery personnel of your agency was just behind our street (at about 10 AM) he assured me that he will deliver the refill cylinder immediately. Since no delivery was made even after my personal request at about 11:30 AM on 13.2.2009, I made a call to your service personnel to instruct the delivery boy to supply the refill immediately without any lapse of time. Your customer personnel who responded to my call assured that she will instruct the delivery boy for doing the needful. To my surprise and agony no supply of refill has taken place till the moment I am drafting this letter.

LPG is an essential commodity and is a part of life for the common man. Delivery schedules delayed have cumulative effect on the day-to-day life of consumer. Ministry of Petroleum Govt. of India has classified this as an essential commodity and it comes under the purview of essential commodity Act 1955, amended in 2006, thereon. On your part, as a service provider and failing to comply with the time schedule for refill you have become responsible for the deficiency of service warranting penal action under Consumer Protection Act 1986 amended by 2005.

Keeping in view of the fact that this is the first time your agency has failed to comply with the services to a consumer I give an opportunity to show cause the reasons for such abnormal delay and thereby warranting penal action for deficiency of service under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act 1986 amended by 2005.

If no reply is forthcoming in writing on or before 28.02.2009 along with the refill and also ensuring my right to book the subsequent refills on account o[censored]nwarranted delay, I will be constrained to file a suit claiming damages to a tune of Rs75, 000/= towards the mental agony, inconvenience caused to me as a consumer in getting the legitimate service from you as a service provider. This is exclusive of cost and other miscellaneous expenses I may have to incur on account of your deficiency of services.

I also reserve my right to proceed against you by filing a representation with the Honorable Minister for Food and Civil Supplies Govt. of Tamilnadu under the Essential Commodities Act 1955 amended in 2006 for alleged diversion of essential commodities for commercial purposes.

R. SRINIVASAN
                i went to book second cylinder to M/S VIR GAS AGENCY 8 GANAPATHY STREET WEST MAMBALAM CHENNAI 600 033 FOR MY CONSUMER NO 12330 they said i have already two cylinder where else i have only one cylinder booked at 12/09/1971 at the park town co operative wholesale store ltd x405

on enquiry to the vir gas agency they said that there are two cylenders mentioned in their record from chintamani gas agencies old card no 780 but the domestic gas customer card given by vir gas agency on 08 04 1991 it is mentioned only one cylinder so please rectify your documents and response us to the earliest

PARKTOWNCO.OP.W/SALE LTD — not receiving 2nd cylinder

I had applied for 2nd cyclinder at 22/02/08 My name is V..MEENAKSHI CON,NUMBER.3433 The distributor From gave the number is 01/W 0034215.When i suppose to get my 2nd cyclinder.the using of one cycliner is not sufficient for me, please grant me the 2nd cclinder i booked. Thanking you V.MEENAKSHI

Consumer No. 10658
                  Distributor: M/s Pushpak Gas Distributor,
                  24/25, Rani Tower, Kalawa Road, Rajkot- 360005
                  Tel: 2563901

Booked for refill cylinder on 24.01.2008 , but not delivered till date. every time we enquired for delivery, they said it will be delivered tommorrow.

If the the delay in supply will remain same even after complaint, we have to surrender the connecion and go for another LPG connetion.
                  Pl take this matter seriously..

Pravin Tank.
                  Mbl No. [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  the cylinder was delivered on 5th nov 2008 booked on 4th nov 2008 please tell us the delay time taken by us this is a wrong complain against us

rishabh vyas
                  partner
                  m/s pushpak gas distributors
                  rajkot
                  the customer has not yet booked his cylinder after 05/11/2008 on wards at all
                  TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Myself Paresh Chandra Dholey (Cust. No. 010636) is a subcriber of Indane for last one year. I have only one Cylinder. Our authorized distributor ALADIN, Andul Road, Howrah is not suppling Cylinder in time.

I want to know the normal delivery period of new cylinder those who are suibcriber of only one cylinder.

Once I asked the concerned ALADIN distributor that I want to apply for the second cylinder they just told it is not posible.

Please let me know "why I will not get two cylinder"? And is the procedure to get the same.

Expecting co-operation.

Paresh Dholey

REF: Consumer No.8426 of Superme Indian Gas Services,2/1,Kamla Nehru Nagar,Picnic Spot Road,Near Ring Road Chauraha,Kalyanpur,Lucknow....
                    I( Harish Chander Ahuja) resident of House No. G-70,Tubewell Colony.Mahesh nager Ambala Cantt ,am owner of gas connection...
                    I want a new connection and I have Employer's certificate as address proff but agency contact is saying this is not valid...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE HELL IS BEING DONE WITH US THOUGH WE ARE PAYING MONEY TO THE INDANE, IF ANY BODY ABOVE THAN MANAGER LEVEL IS ABLE TO SEE THIS NOTE THAN I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE REQUEST FROM MY SIDE THAT PLSZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER OF (PARUL GAS AGENCY,LOCATED IN ==JHARODA MAJRA (BURARI) DELHI--110084.

IF YOU CANNOT IMPROVE THE SITUATION THAN IT IS BETTER TO STOP THE INDANE SUPPLY TO THIS BIG AREA,LET THE BHARAT/HINDUSTAN. TAKE THE OWNERSHIP IN THIS AREA.

THE WHOLE PUBLIC OF THIS AREA IS FED UP WITH UR SERVICES,HOPE SO VERY SOON YOU WILL ALL THIS STUFF ON THE MEDIA........
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    i have not experienced such a brutal distuber service.Highly adament and rude. never repose to customer care! it is highly questionabel why Indane officers allow them to continue agency? why dont hand over to customer friendly agents? ultimately v are affected.
                    Dear Sir

I live in Inderpuri. Give me telephone no. of LPG New Connection with Address.

I am having a connection of Indane Gas from your dealer M/S J.K. Gas, 79/16 B, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata....
                      Distributor veena gas Agency sarai juliena new delhi
                      I would like to bring your kind notice that phone...

M/s Kitchen Best, Bow Market, Chittaranjan is the authorised dealer for supply of Indane domestic cooking gas in the Township of Chittaranjan, Dist. Burdwan, West Bengal.
                      I approached them for a new cooking gas connection in my official accomodation at Room No. 14, Hostel No. 1, Technical Training Centre, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Pin - 713331.
                      The person in the counter at first agreed to provide me the connection on that instant, after checking the proof of address provided by me. However, when I told that I don't need a hot plate as I already have one, and he can examine it as per rules, he flatly denied to supply me with the connection, unless I buy a new one from his shop. Even after point out that this is not the rule, he did not agree and said that whatever the rules, he won't do it. He asked me to come 6 months later.
                      I would request you to look into the matter, stop this unfair practice and take necessary steps so that I may avail a cooking gas connection in my name.
                      Thanking you,
                      Yours faithfully,
                      Ashoke Chowdhury
                      Sirs,
                      Ref:Consumer No:26306 (Double Cylinder Connection)

I made a complaints against M/s.Lalitha Gas Agency, Kumaran Street, Rajapalayam, Virudhunagar District on 28/01/2009 regarding the Non-supply of gas cylinder in-time and also not registering after 21 days for further booking. .

I have contact the agency on 18/12/2008 for booking gas cylinder the date of supply of gas cylinder is 28/12/2008, the agency is refused to register and directed me to register only after 30days i.e violating the rules and regulations of Indian Oil Corporation.

Kindly take the necessary action against the agency for my above said dated and also direct the agency to supply the Gas Cylinder immediately without any further delay.

Awaiting your valuable reply

Thanks & Regards,
                      M.CHANDRU

The lady in the saravana agency is not accepting without the ration card to provide me the gas where...
                        I have an indane LPG connection for which now the regulator is having a leak. I want to replace it, I lost my Subscription...