Indane Gas — delay in refilling gas

HITESH ARORA
i am the customer of indane gas and from past 1 and half month v r trying to book our lpg cylinder but they are not picking up the phone.
i even tried to use their sms service which they recently launched but i didnt got ny response till yet plz help me.
i a booked with kirti nagar indaNE GAS OUTLET IN NEW DELHI-110015
DISTRIBUTOR'S phn no is[protected]

Comments

i am the costumer no sd 10975 from eluru andhrapradesh .dealer no 240152 and 249418.i haved booked for gas since 15 days back by phone.i hav single cylinder.they had told to give after 8 days.but din't send.i am calling everyday.they are not listening..even telling u have not booked...very bad service.we are facing so much problem.plz do somthing...my no is [protected]
i am the costumer no 9972.gujarat ahmedabad dealer pushkar gas agency - raikhad -ahmedabad.i haved booked for gas since 15 days back by phone.i hav single cylinder.they had told to give after 10 days.but din't send.i am calling everyday.they are not listening...very bad service.we are facing so much problem.plz do somthing...my no is [protected]
Kirti Nagar Indane Gas Agency New Delhi - 110 015

i would like to inform you that recently i have purchased a new gas stove. now i want to take a number or new connection fo Indan Gas but gas agency (kirti Nagar) force me to purchase not only the connection (Cylinder) but also the gas stove. They refused to issue the cylinder without gas stove. As a i came to know that agency has a provision that if we showed the gas stove bill they can issue us the number (Cylinder) only.

I hope you must look into this matter and update to me, i was very much disappointed from your staff behaviour.

Mukesh Kumar