Indane Gas — low quantity of gas

Sanjay Kumar
I beg to say that I am consumer of K-2 International Indian Gas agency Sarita Vihar
I want to complain that most of the all month They provide us min 3 to 4 Kg shortage of Gas in cylinder. Please do some thing in my Fever.
Thanks.
Sanjay
011-[protected]

Comments

Indane Gas — Supply and quantity of Indane Gas

Dear All,

This is to inform you that I have gas connection of Indane gas bearing gas no:-19749, with Verma Gas Agency, Mandawali, Delhi-110092.
I have booked the gas on 04/01/2010 and now I have the complaint no as well and no is 2117, and still waiting for the supply of gas, because of this I have no options other than going to Hotels for fooding, Apart from this I am keep on trying the agency no to contact someone to resolve the problem it is consistantly busy and I am unable to visit to the agency.
Another problem is the quantity of the gas as it lasts sometimes in 30 to 40 days and sometimes in 20 days only inspite of having the same number of member in the family which is 03. I am egar to know that is it being done from your side or someone else.

Hoping for positive response from your side in this regard. and I am waiting for your reply.

Vinod M Singh.
The only solution to this problem is checking the weight of the cylinder before taking the delivery. You can read about the proper way of doing this here:

i submit to complaint to K2 international Gass Agency i booked gas by tomo e service time 25/02/10 16:30 but today 05-03-10 after 8 days have no receved gas cliynlder . and than i m trying some time so dont pick phone there side . my id no. 11443 - Mr Ramesh Chand . so plz take action

deepak kumar