[Resolved]  Indane LPG — refusal for home delivery

i have been the customer of Indane LPG services for more than 15 years. On 26/12/2007 i shifted my connection to Shiva Gas service,(H/80 Housing board colony,Perumalpuram, Tirunelveli. ph.no.[protected]. They do delivery upto 1kilometer prior to my residential place and they refuse to make delivery to my place where some more(nearly 20 more) connections are there. i am not satisfied with their explanations.
So please look into this matter seriously and help me in getting home delivery.
K.Md.Hussain

Comments

Indane LPG — HOME DELIVERY

We are resident of Airport Colony Bhavnagar. Our indane distributer is M/S Jaishakti Gas Agency, Bhavnagar.Our residence is hardly 2 KM from the agency. Last year after making several complaints to IOC the agency strat home delivery for us. Now it again stoped to deliver the gas in home. the propriter told us better to transfer the gas to the other agency. We fill very sad for the same and feel that it is not proper behave to a caustomer. So you are requested to look into the matter and solve our problem.

Indane LPG — Bad delivery of LPG

My Customer ID is 0851 with "Mubarakpur Gas Agency Mubarakpur, Azamgarh (U.P.)" I have booked a LPG cylinder on 21.08.2008 but it is not delivered till.
I have called and emailed at "Mubarakpur Gas Agency" many time but no one receives my call and replies my email. What should I do?
My consumer no.is 1299.Ibook for reffiling on date[protected].
Last delievery on[protected].byHapur Gas Service Hapur.I could not recd.dated by[protected].
Vijendra Kumar Garg
sir Rajflame at mohan garden near dwarka more is taking more than 10 day to deliver after the booking date.

LPG — refuse for home delevery

we an conection of hindutan petrolium. from dealer AJIT GAS SERVICE ROHTAK HARYANA
consumer no 501132 name of satyawati
delar refuse to register our delevery and also refuse to home delevery
AS COMPANY SAYS IN 20 DAY SUPPLY BUT OUR DELAR DONT GIVE US NOT EVEN IN 40 DAYS
SO PLASE DO SOMETHING
THANKS

lpg indane — NOT GETTING HOME DELIVERY

SIR,
this is not only mine but also the problem of every citizen of morena that here the gas agencies of morena are not providing home delivery of the gas cylinder to the consumer.Either we have to fetch the cylinder from the agency or if we make a complain to the authority then home delivery is provided but what about the consumers those who don't have any approach to the authorities

LPG — HOME DELIVERY

TO WHOM IT MAYCONCERN This is to inform you that HOME DELIVERY of M/S ADITYA HP GAS AGENCY is very miserable . They took minimum30 to 50 days each and every time , so it creates lot of problem for me to manage my kitchen . And the worst thing is that no one in the agency feels guilty for their poorservice . My consumer no is 602198 and the distributor code is 13092300 .

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone