[Resolved]  Indane LPG Gas — Booking of LPG Cylinder

Consumer No:38523

Name:Sanjay Gupta, 195, Ram Vihar, Delhi-110092

Agency:Shivnika Enterprises, Vivek Vihar

Problem:Impossible to get telephone.Gets busy for whole day.If by chance rings, no body picksup.Regular Problem.How can we get booked cylinder.We need to leave office/send somebody to book in person.Is it fair.

Booked Though:Mobile Service(No.1260)

Details:Booking No.7 dated 01-08-08 and 10 dated 18-08-08

Status:Not delivered till date

Not finding any contact no. on IOL web site.Things are under update at their site.

Please take necessary action
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:57:47
Complaint comments  20 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Indane Gas — booking of lpg gas cylinder

my distributor happy home of lake town does not receive telephone for the booking of lpg cylinder, as both my husband and myself is the service holder, it is not possible to book the lpg cylinder by appearing ourselves in the shop on any working days, as such we are facing much problem to book the demand of lpg cylinder when it is finished. you are requested to arrenge an faciality to book such cylinder through on line internet system as hp gas allowes to minimise the harrasment of booking.
i am daugther of Balkishan Gupta plz send my cylinder as soon as possible my consumer gas no-10307.
Consumer No.011675
Agency-Naveen Gas Agency
Ajmeri Gate, jaipur

impossible to get telephone gets busy for whole day.if by chance ring, no body pickup.how can we get booked cyllender.

LPG Gas — Booking

Sonarpur Gas Service, Sonarpur, Kolkata-150, gradually becoming a corupted agent. Before his agency I have this connection at Baruipur. Earlier Sonarpur Gas Service had no complain. Today they don't care about customer as well as misleading the consumer. Nowadays don't listen to customer and don't give booking number after repeated demanding also. I think should be a check. Thanks
I want to new lpg connection at ahmedabad.So Call me [protected].kalpesh nai
My consumer No. is 3094 - Avon Gas at Najafgarh, New Delhi - 43 and the Gas Agency's Telephone Nos. 65713777 & 28010200 are always either found switeched off or not available. Hence, I am unable to get my gas cyclinder booked. Kindly help me.

(N.K.KAUSHIK)
h/O Smt.Susheela Devi (Consumer)
X-23, Ganpati Enclave, New Roshanpura Extension,
Phone No.[protected]

(N.K.KAUSHIK)
h/O Smt.Susheela Devi (Consumer)
X-23, Ganpati Enclave, New Roshanpura Extension,
Phone No.[protected]

LPG Gas — Unable to get New Connection

We have recently shifted to hyderabad and we are unable to get new LPG Gas connection. Earlier we wre staying in our family house. So in hyderabad we are without gas connection. Have contacted many distributors from different co.s but they all refuse to give on priority. Presently, thanks to our neighbourers, thehave give us cyclinder. But dont know what to do after that is finished.
Please send me d etail who is the d eller of INDIAN LPG GAS Service

aDDRESS ABOUT : HARANIVE, PO, SONARPUR KOLKATA

lpg indane — Booking of Gas

The Indane Gas Dealer M/s Sunder Shyam Enterprises, A-1-B Market, Janak Puri, New Delhi keeps his phones engaged all the time and it is very difficult to book the gas.
My consumer No. is 12656 - Avon Gas at Najafgarh, New Delhi - 43 and the Gas Agency's Telephone Nos. 65713777 & 28010200 are always either found switeched off or not available. Hence, I am unable to get my gas cyclinder booked. Kindly help me.

Ghasi Ram
Din Pur,

LPG Gas — Booking of LPG Cylinder

I am a Customer of Prithvi Gas Service, C-116, DDA Flats, East of Loni Road, Shahdra, Delhi -93 my consumer number is 34820 my address is D-721, Gali No.24, Harsh Vihar, Delhi-93. Pl. Book my gas cylinder and deliver it at my residence as soon as possible.
Please tell me that how booking gas cylender through net or mobile
sir, i m a polite customer of your engency avon gas engency, i live in najafgarh but i regrading to u that the staff of your avon gas angency have very rude behiviour to attempt the customer they ignore the best service the service is very bed, so i resquest to u that pls take any action in this regard
i thankful to u from the bottom of my heart.
your customer .

bharat singhal from najafgarh
i am leaving in punjab balachaur v mandihani dealer is sonigas 2 year back they r dalevaring every where but now we have to go 3 time a week 4km 5 o clock all people r standing in que and service is very bad even not booking on telephone way of taking is not good my request to take action as soon as possible i thakfull to u bottom of my heart

your customer
mohan v mandihani balachaur
consumer no:-16916
name :- Ashish Kumar Verma
Area ;- Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi-110059

LPG Cylinder — booking of cylinder ck11504

i am trying your phone from last five days but all line are busy my connection no. is ck11504 at B-2/413 yamuna vihar delhi

LPG Cylinder — booking of cylinder ck10613

i am trying your phone from last five days but you are not responding . please send a filled gas cylinder at my residence B-2/413 yamuna vihar against my connection no. ck10613
i am trying your phone from last five days but you are not responding . please send a filled gas cylinder connection no. 1309
Connection No. 28955.
Agency : Vaishav Gas Agency,
Orderly Bazar, Varanasi (U.P.)

It is to inform that no emcployee of the said agency receive the telephone calls. The complain of gas leakage are not attended by the agency inspite of several requets. Who will be responsible for any accidents. Strict action against the said agency is highly requested. How may I book the gas through online.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone