Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Delhi

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 233 3555

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints(12686)

Indane Gas / Passi Gas Service, Meerut — delay in refilling gas cylinder

I HAVE A GAS CONNECTION BEARING NO. P-4552, THROUGH PASSI GAS SERVICE , MEERUT, I GOT THE BOOKING DONE ON 10/12/2007, BUT...

I am Manoj menon, having a gas connection with Delhi's Roop Gas Agency Mayur Vihar Phase -3 , Delhi, not only me lot of my neighbours having similar problem what I am facing. The problems are the agency is that they never pick any phone calls, and some times it found that the phones they hang up, and as the result it is remains enegaged . The other mager problem faced they deliver 5-6 kg less gas most of the time, if we ask they say they don't have a instrument to mesaure the weight. Most of the time ladies are at home and they cheat them with diffrent tricks. eg, I booked a gas after lots of struggle, when I reached the agency around 12.40 pm they were already closed the agency for lunch, even as the board out side the agency says the lunch time is 1pm to 2 pm. I got the gas after 4-5 days then the man who some how convenced my wife that the gas is full. Today morning when the gas got finished and about to change the cylinder I flet the gas is less and I checked it. The gas is 5-6 kg less then it is pupposed to be. This is not a small issue lot of people facing similar problem like this.

Indian oil corporation — Trouble Facing with Agency

I am a customer of this agency since 2005. Recently the M/s Yeshawini agency has handed over my membership to another agency called Benaka Agency which is very far from my residence WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION. After making several calls, I VISITED to Yeshawini Agency they told that my agency was transferred to Benaka agency. When I VISITED the Benaka agency they told that my area will not come under their jurisdiction and it will cover under M/s Yeshawini Agency's jurisdiction.

And they asked me to bring my documents to transfer my agency to Yeshawini agency. Again i VISITED to Benaka Agencies, they've given me transfer slip to Yeshawini Agency.

When i VISITED to Yeshawini Agencies again they told that you have to bring all your old documents like residence proof and other details.

When i asked M/s Yeshawini agency why you have transferd to another agency they were very rudely giving answer that this is like this only. goto hell like...

Why should I hear all these things without my mistake and because of their mistake i bound to make 5 trips to all these agencies. For every visit to this office i need to put leave to my office because general office timings and agency office timings are same. If any responsible person from IOC seen this message they may respond please (i hope IOC is an responsible organization). Lets imagine that both of your cylinders are empty and no GAS in your house and this Agency people are troubling you like this... (this is my situation)
Dear sirs,
It is very difficult for a common housewife to book the LPG to their dealer and get the supply without reminders.Although it is also difficult to replace the leakage cylinder even after reminders and still pending where is 48 hours has been passed.Even consumer is not knowing that who is the dealer/proprietor of the agency.
My dealer name is M/S suncity Indane, 11thChopasni Road, Jodhpur and my con.no.is 8746.

Will IOC authority will look into the matter?

Indane LPG Gas — Undue delay in supply

i'm a customer of indane gas agency from krishnagiri district tamilnadu. there's a big chaos here for the cooking...

Sirs

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 7th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). Last month also they did like this booked on 6th and supplied on 20th. which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :28495 - Madurai - Pandian Gas

Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

R.Ravi
    Dy.Manager
    T V Sundram Iyengar & Sons Ltd.,
    211,South Veli Street Madurai.

12, EB Colony - Senthil Nagar

Thanks & regards

Fateh chand

p.s. we still await your response

Indane Gas — delay in cylinder delivery,not give receipts

Im an Indane LPG gas consumer ( No. 41288),with Ambika gas agency, coimbatore.I had booked a refnill cylinder...

We are having LPG connection Consumer No: 22214 with The Park Town Co-operative Wholesale Stores Ltd.,(Indane Gas Section) 1 & 2, Davidson Street, Chennai 600 001. We are getting the supply regularly from the distributor. Only for the past four months, the dely. date is switched from around 15th to 24th, 26th and 29th day of the month.

Now on 12.12.07 we have booked for the cylinder. They have told me that you will get within a week. But on 19.12.07, we have informed them we have not received. Then they are telling we have not booked on 12.12.07 and insists that you have to show your Ration card. So on 20.12.07 we have shown the Ration card and then only they have booked and they are telling - you will get the supply within a weeks time. Now the delivery date will go to the end of the month. Our humble request is to maintain the delivery date of ours, please inform them that the supply should be given to us immediately and do the needful.

Expecting good co-operationand feed back to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
      K. Sri Ranga Sai Gupta.
      S/O K. Amruthavalli Thayaramma.
      Sir

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 19th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :32133 - Mukund Gas
      Bharkat pura,hyd,phone no.040:27566343
      Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

K.Srinivas Rao

My consumer No. : 20953
        Name of distributor : Abhijit Enterprises
        ...

dear sir
        I am a cosumer of indane gas M/S vijay gas rourkela consumer no. is V11361.Presently due to some reason they have transferred my gas to other agency M/S gruhasobha indane gas service.but when I went to gruha sobha agency.they told me that they will subscribe my transfer in jan 2008 onward, due to some technical problem.since TTV is valid for one month .what i will do. besides this how and from where i will refill my cy7linder
        Aug 13, 2020

lindane — transfer of gas connection from father to daughter

Sir i am using indane gas for the past 10 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

ramash
        Transfer of gas connection from father to daughter...
        Dear concern,
        I am using indane gas for the past 7 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

Beena negi

Indane Gas — HARRASMENT BY NATRAJ ENTERPRISES

WE HAVE AN INDANE CONNECTION FROM NATRAJ ENTERPRISES, YELANKHA, IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE, EVERY TIME WE BOOK A CYLINDER THERE...

Indane Gas — Poor service!

yes i agree with the comments.
          iam acustomer of shree chella gas agency , selaiyur, chennai.
          my consumer no....
          Indian Oil Bhavan,br...

Indane Cooking Gas — delay in refill supply

Consumer No.-36062
          Refill cylinder booked on 11th or 12th December 2007
          No booking No. given at the time of...

I have recently transferred from Coorg. I have a connection of Indane gas. Please let me know the address of Indane gas distributor so that I can take the connection. Nobody over here dont know the address of the Distributor.

Pradeep banerjee
          Aug 13, 2020
          all cont no not responding distribusor cod 175390 costamer no 22288 pl refil my gas take

I have single LPG cylinder & have booked gas on 07 dec,2007 by booking no 4050 but LPG is not delivered till 15 Dec,2007.The phone number are always busy and keep ringing.No proper responce from them.
            Kindly let me know what to do for my rights and get rid from every timing long waiting for booking on phone and tha waiting for delayed delivery from Asal Durg Gas Agency,Jaipur.
            Kartar S.Poonia
            Consumer No.59409 Indane
            Mob:[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

I have gas connection from M/s Agnihotri Gas services, Sector 29, Noida (Ph:[protected]. The services of this agency is very poor. Following complaints may be noted
              1. The distributors gives half filled gas cylindrs
              2. The gas gets over in 10 days and the distributor resfuses to give gas before 15 days
              3. The phone numbers are always busy and the courteousness of the people picking up the phone is poor.
              Aug 13, 2020
              Poor service by M/s mahindra indane nagod distt satna mp
              I have gas connection from M/s mahindra indane nagod distt satna mp, The services of this agency is very poor. Following complaints may be noted

2. The gas gets over in 15 days and the distributor resfuses to give gas before 20-25 days

Indane Gas — less weight of cylinder

Dear Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that I am a regular customer of yours,...

dear sir,

I would like to take an autorisation of indane gas..............plz contact me by doing email........
                Dear sir
                This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
                This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
                I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
                This is my detail

Kishan lal
                B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
                Consumer No. 36678
                Mobile No. [protected]
                Yadu Gas Agency Sahibabad Ghaziabd giving less gas...Pls take immidiate action against them...
                today when they deliver cylinder at my home 1377/3 Vasundhara Ghaziabad they give less gas and broken the cylinder seal also sothat i can't take any action against them.My mother was at home she doesn't know about this thing.
                CONSUMER NO. 25714 /DEE PEE ENTERPRISES, GRFEEN PARK MAIN, NEW DELHI

FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE NOTICED THAT LPG CYLINDER SUPPLIED TO ME BY THE DELIVERYMAN OF THE ABOVE ORGANISATION IS UNDER WEIGHT BY 2 TO 3 KG. WHEN I OBJECT TO THE DELIVERYMAN, HE REPLACES THE CYLINDER WITH CORRECT WEIGHT CKYLINDE AFTER PLACING BASELESS ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE DEALER. TODAY (6.4.2009) THE DELIVERYMAN BROUGHT THE CYLINDER WHICH WAS 3 KG LESS BY WEIGHT. ALL THE 3 CLINDERS HE WAS CARRYING WERE UNDERWEGHT. WHEN I OBJECTED HE TOOK AWAY THE DELIVERY VOUCHER AND RETURNED WITHOUT DELIVERY OF CYLINDER. I REQKUEST YOU KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE DELIVERYMAN FOR CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS AND BRING BAD NAME TO THE AGENCY.
                REGARDS,
                SN DARGAN (SR. CITIZEN)

I am from Jalgaon, Maharashtra. I have problem with gas regulater. I made call at M/s. Mohit Gas, Jalgaon at Ambedkar Market office in city office regarding regulater then office assistant give me another phone number for contact. After that I call that no. then there was lady she told me to bring original receipt. with 25 Rs. for replacement charges and come to there godown which is far from Jalgaon city.

My complaint is that Is the gas agency have office at Jalgaon city why they cannot give replacement faclity at city office and same from occured when booking a gas cylender means a customer have call 2 times.

ATUL G. GHATMALE, GUT NO. 101/2, P.NO. 1-B, MUNDADA NAGAR, JALGAON 425002
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I am posted complaint on [protected] to consumer forum. Whether consumer forum taking any action regarding my complaint.

Kind Attn: Mr. Ashokan - Deputy Manager

I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which I have EXPERIENCED at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Bangalore at WHEELER ROAD, COXTOWN TODAY.

There are three pumps in one row where two are manual and one is digitalized automatic pump (WORKING ONE) which is installed in the middle . There are enough salesmen but none of them were atending the digitalised pump. The salesmen were directing the customers to the manual pumps where the meter was not visible due to lack of proper lighting in the Pump. When I went there I told the salesman to fill the tank for Rs.100 from the Digitalised One. But they insisted me to get it filled from the manual one and they told me that even the manual one is good. Likewise I was directed to the Manual one. The quantity for that amount is 1.98 ltrs. Since the meter was not visible, it appeared
                    the meter had stopped at 1.30 ltrs. So with a doubt, I asked the
                    sales man for how much he had filled the petol. He said it is 1.98ltrs and it is for Rs.100/-. So I paid the amount and started my Scooty Pep. But to my surprise the Indicator didnt show the usual quantity. So I went to the salesman and had to argue with him about the quantity. After a long arguement he agreed
                    to fill the difference of petrol with a murmuring face. Even then
                    he filled in less petrol. When I questioned it, the guys there INSULTED me a lot without even having a decency of talking to a lady. No Manager was present in the Station to come to my
                    rescue and I felt it very disgusting and had to return with an impression of visiting such a DIRTIEST PETROL PUMP WHERE SUCH 3rd GRADE PEOPLE ARE EMPLOYED BY SUCH AN ESTEEMED CORPORATION ie. IOCL.

If you want to solve this problem, the only way is REMOVING SUCH INDECENT FELLOWS OR TEACH THEM A LESSON WHERE THEY WILL HAVE SOME MORALITY TO BEHAVE WITH
                    THE CUSTOMERS. I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER TO IOCL IN
                    BANASWADI MAIN ROAD AND HAVE GREAT REGARDS TO YOUR CORPORATION.

HOPE YOU WILL REPLY TO MY MAIL AND RETAIN ME AS YOUR
                    CUSTOMER.

A LINE OF REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Kind Regards,

Vanitha .N.
                    Kind Attention: Cusomter Care Dept / GM Sales
                    I am Pankaj Rai, professional working with Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., In the morning 9:15 AM I reached at your Indian Oil Pump M/s Agarwal Brothers, V V I P , Road, Jia Mau , Lucknow[protected]. Took diesel 32 Lts , Rs. 1110/- Bill No 5448 and made the payement though my debit Card (HDFC).
                    After Making the payment, the Manager who was standing outside Mis - behaved with me and asked why have you left the merchants slip inside ? You are supposed to provide it to me ? How will I come to know whether you have made the payment or Not ? Despite of showing Customer Slip which I was carring ?
                    When I asked that Why are you behaving in this manner and I will put a compalint against you, he was cool and enjoying his own way.
                    Sir, I will assure myself that next time onwards I will always avoid taking my fuel with any Indian Oil Pump.
                    Thanx for creating dissatisfaction.
                    Pankaj Rai
                    MSIL, Lucknow
                    +91-[protected]
                    I m permanent customer of IOC Thakurdwara, Palampur, HP. On 5th of this month i went there to fill oil and i asked the petrol pump attandent to check the air pressure. He checked the pressure but did't screw the cap of tyres. When i asked he misbehaved with me. He also asked my name and address and given threatening of a local 'Gunda' Vika.
                    dear sir,
                    I am a customer of Spurthy Gas Agency, Alwal, Secunderabad (Hyderabad) with C.No. 2821 and to submit that the Agency having (2) telephone numbers for Re-fill booking. but both telephones are out of order. Kindly instruct the concerned authorities to ensure the Telephones are working properley.
                    sir
                    i am alok working as accountant in ntpcl corportion.
                    i filled the petrol in ambala city, aman filling station at 11-april-2009 during 2-3am between.
                    where the worket who was filling the petrol in my car that person hevily drink and misbave with my family
                    when i demand the complaint book of indian oil company he was abuse me very much and call me fight with me, he was saying in drunk condition name ravi perhaps lavi i don't know exatly.
                    sir, i humbly request from your site please take the strick action that person.

with regards indian oil corportion.
                    (alok srivastav)
                    Stop filling petrol from IOCL outlet. I went to fill Rs300 petrol from IOCL Indira Nagar Adyar today ( 20th April 2009). I told very clearly that I need Rs 300 petrol for my bike. One salesman tried to divert my mind by asking if I am interested to go for some point card etc. I just said No to him and in the mean time I found that the other salesman has completed Rs100 fill and he was waiting ...When I said that why he has given only Rs100 petrol and not Rs300 ... he then gave me Rs200 more pertol ...But I found with the oil indicator that they have just given me Rs200 petrol and not Rs300 ... They just theft Rs100... Any IOCL manager watching this forum ? Pls take care !! Thanks
                    I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which we have EXPERIENCED so many times at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Vizag at OPP Rythu Bazar, Seethammadara.

Iam Raja working as Medical reprasentative.Daily here we are faceing the problem with sales man.they never respond properly.there are four pumps and alsoThere are enough salesmen but none of them were atending the to fill the petrol. if we went one pump he will show next pump tell to me fill there but next pump person also show another
                    and if we ask for 100rs/- they fill only Rs 99.47/-daily like that only actually they had digital meters but they never feed it
                    finally major problem is that they never treat us as customers they feel we are beggers.
                    plz take it serious issue.
                    COMPLAINT AGAINST MISUSE OF WATER AT SACHAN PETROL PUMP, MUNSHI[ULIA, LUCKNOW, UP.

we are writing this mail to inform you about the misuse of the water at your munshipulia petrol pump lucknow.we are the group of engineers and doctors working for social welfare.
                    since last one and a half year we are complaining at your petrol pump about the misuse of water but the employees there never paid attention towards it .Today at 3 december, 2010 they crossed there limits, they switched on the water pump and forget to switch off and the water continuously flows through it for hours and when we reminded them they started misbehaving with us.
                    Treating it as our responsibilty we are complaining you and expecting a proper and strict actions against them.
                    plz take it serious issue.

with regards

THE GAS AGENCY AT KANKARBAGH , PATNA M/S R.N.B.UDYOG HAS HIMSELF OR HIS VENDOR HAS TAKEN REFILL GAS ON MY NAME ON 06/12/2007 . WHEREAS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFILL ON SUCH DATE . WHEN MY MAN VISITED HIS OFFICE TO BOOK FOR REFILL ON 10/12/2007 (AFTER 21 DAYS OF LAST BOOKING ) THEY REFUSED TO BOOK ON GROUND THAT I HAVE TAKEN A GAS ON 6TH OF DEC . WHO HAS TAKEN REFILL ON MY NAME , EVEN WITHOUT MY PASS BOOK ?
                      Ashokbhai P. Sabhagchandani,
                      E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@gmail.com
                      Customer No.7156
                      Dealer Name: Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad.
                      J-6, Shyamal Apartment,
                      A Ward, Kubernagar,
                      Ahmedabad-382340.
                      Date:-8th April, 2008.

Subject:- Not receiving Gas Refill in time.

Respected Sir(s),

I have Indane Company Gas Connection. My service No. is 7156, at Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat State.
                      I am not receiving Gas cylinder in time. Last Calendar year I have received only 10 refill Cylinders. This year on 26th February, 2008 I have booked the refill, after 15 days i.e. 13th March, 2008 I have received Gas Cylinder. On 1st April, 2008 I have booked refill, Udya Gas Agency, refused to book refill, they are telling that from the date of deliver of last Gas Cylinder, from that date count 21 days means 13th March 2008 + 21 days. On 5th April, 2008 I go to the company and booked the refill on 5th April, 2008. Gas Agency's authority persons are telling that I will get Gas Cylinder after 20th April, 2008. Because from 26th Feb., 2008 I have got Gas Cylinder on 13th March, 2008 means after booking the refill Uday Gas Agency takes 15 days to deliver the Gas Cylinder. From the deliver of gas cylinder Uday Gas Agency takes minimum 21 days for next booking the refill. After booking of refill, Company again takes 15 days for the delivery of Gas Refill. Total days become 15+21+15=51 days. Means every customer is getting refill after 50 days so it is not good administration for Domestic Gas Connection. Pl. helps us and guide us how we will get gas cylinder within 25-35 days.
                      Thanking you,