[Resolved]  Indane LPG Refill Booking — Gas agency phone number deactivated

My Indane Gas Serivce Agency is Golf Green Gas Service 4/82, Bejoygarh, Room No.E3, Kolkata-32 with phone no.24141493. Refill booking is never entertained in this number but they inisst on net-booking or booking through SMS both of which are always faulty. Obviously, booking has to be done physically at its office. Moreover enquiry for late delivery is not possible over phone as the agency phone number is always kept attached to an answering machine.

Consumer No. 4801

Comments

I completely agree as I and a number of consumers of the Golf Green Gas service regularly face the same problem. The matter have been brought to notice of IOCL officer concerned & some how no action seems to have been taken against the erring gas agency.
MOST URGENT FOR LAST ONE YEAR THE INDENT GAS AGENT OF BORAL NOT AT ALL PICK UP THE PHONE FOR BOOKING OF LPG GAS CYLINDER.
MY CONSUMER NO- 26553. MY NAME - NANDAN AMBALY, TOWER-O2, FLAT NO-3A, RAMCHANDRAPUR, NAREANDERPUR, 24 PGS. KOLKATA-700103.TODAT AT 3.32 P.M. THEY PICK UP THE PHONE AT NOT BOOKING FOR RE-FILLING AND BEHAVES VERY BADLY. I REQUEST IOC TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINS THE DISTRUBUTOR AND FOR IOC PLAESE NOTE THEY ALSO COLLECT MONEY FROM CONSUMER IN A VERY UNPROFESIONAL MANER AND MONEY RECEIPT NOT IN THE IOC BILLING.
CAN ANY OFFICER OF IOC HEPL ME OR CALL ME IN MY MOBILE- [protected].
PLEASE NOTE THE TELEPHONE NO OF THAT GAS AGENCY:- [protected]
FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE TO CHECK AND CROSS CHECK .

MY CONSUMER NO- 26553 AT BORAL, KOLKATA, W.B.
sir
my name is sanjay tiwari my R/0 is RZA-64, Rohtash Nagar, Mahavir Enclave, Gali No-18, New Delhi-110059,
my Consume No. Is 17076, my booking date is 21st august 2010,
but now my gas reffile not reach my home

i concerned senior person No. No. is [protected]
bu no resposce my phone

i daily visit gas agency (neelkanth gas agency) agensy head person
Mr. Anil