[Resolved]  IOCL Car In A Tank Offer Price — not receiving the price (mobile) that i won

i have participated in a iocl car in a tank offer .I also won th mobile in that offer.
i got ur sms on my mobile.
i also faxed the bill copy and my complete address to u 3 times.
i have also proof of that.
i also made complaint 5 times on ur toll free number .at that time u said i will get it upto march end.
but uptil now i have not received the price (mobile) that i won.
also when i call on ur toll free number now days, no one will receive it.
it's too bad.
plz do the needful action so taht i will get my price.

Comments

I have not received my prize and my claim .Plz send my claim as soon as possible.

BEST REGARDS:
ADRESS: H.NO.T29/A RAILWAY COLONY
BHUPENDRA PUREI MODINAGAR PIN CODE:201204.
MO.NO.[protected]
I have participated in car-in-a-tank 2009. When you are going to publish the winners list.
kalyanaswami
I have participated in car-in-a-tank-offer.When you are going to announce the results of the car-in-a-tank-offer.
I Have participated in the offer of car in a tank offer but no info.has yet come regarding the prizes .Please tell when you are going to announce the prizes and in what manner .
I HAVE CHECKED THE RESULTS SO MANY TIMES, THIS IS TO REQUEST YOU TO PL VALUE THE TIME OF OTHERS.AND ANOUNCE THE RESULTS.
THANKS
i have 4 slips of indial oil & i have done sms of my bill registration numbers but still ihave no respons from indial oil.. mobile no. [protected](delhi)
I was in inform by phone that I have won a prize in car in tank office of iocl about 15 days back and my addres and phone no were verified but since then I have not received any information thru any media, your result is also not published neither on net nor at the petrol pump as it had been displayed earlier

thanking you

ranjan sinha ([protected])
hi,

i have recd. call that i had won something ..& i also see on ur website that i won I-POD so plz let me know when & how can i claim my prize.

harmeet
sir i have participate in car in a tank offer but i have still not got winner list
Lucky
Please sent me a copy of winner list of car in teh tank offer on my email address, ,
I shall be highly thankful to you for this.

Krishan.