[Resolved]  JustDial.com — Lousy Lead

I am Prabir Dasgupta and I have been badly CHEATED by JUST DIAL.I am trying to diversify business on CCTV and thought tp On the month of July 2010, one Mr Susan Sarkar [protected] came and offer us for a pack of 23000 of which 2 months he has taken advance and promised us for a lead 114 per month. Till date(more then one month), only some lousy lead has come and that too only 12 in numbers!!!!!!!!!!. These leads are already tapped by other people. Mr Susan Sarkar told us(actually cheated us ) that if you are not satisfied with the service, you can close the service. On the contrary Just Dial is milking us for a ride. AS YOU CANNOT CANCEL ECS THROUGH BANK. Its my honest suggestion, please see the following points
1. DON'T TRUST MARKETING FELLOW, they will give rosy pictures in terms of lead and you'll land up in getting lousy kind and only 10% of that are actually saying in front of you.
2. YOU CANNOT CANCEL ECS, EVEN BANK MANAGER CANNOT CANCEL ECS. If you don't believe my word then please go and check with the Bank Manager.
3 They will show you the contract form. They will not say the inside story that you cannot come out of the contract even if they provide junk lead. You have to carry the LEFT LUGGAGE AND BE AT THE MERCY OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY AS JUST FRAUD.
4. DON'T GET CARRIED WAY WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL VOICE OF MARKETING FEMALE EXECUTIVE. THEY WILL SAY SOMETHING AND DELIVER OTHER THING.

If you have any problem or query then please call us at [protected]. Each and every bit of stories it true and fact and I am saying with lot of responsibility.
If you don't believe then please see our expected lead for a period of one in JOG format by them.
Lousy Lead

Comments

As per tele-conversation & mail forwarded to you on 23 August 2010 from [protected]@justdial.com, the above mentioned inconvenience has been resolved.

Kindly post a comment in regards to the same.

For any further inconvenience feel free to call us at[protected] from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. or write to us at [protected]@justdial.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer Support,
Just Dial Kolkata.
Come on all be unit against JustDial's Loots and Frauds

Everybody, I want to start an online community which will be highlighting JustDial's Frauds. I would like to save people from being victim of JustDial. Please show your support by replying at

and

FraudDial.blogspot.com

Thank you.
Dear Mr. Siddiqui (eventz),

With reference to our telephonic discussion, all the issues have been resolved.

Kindly withdraw your complaint or comment on the same.

Thanks & Regards,