[Resolved]  Lic India — RS. 300 CHEQUE BOUNCE

DEAR ALL

AS A INDIAN WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU LIC SEEMS TO BE BANKRUPT THEIR CHEQUE OF RS. 300 IS GETTING BOUNCED AND NOT ONLY THIS THEY ARE NOT SINCE AUGUST 2007 THEY ARE NOT SENDING ANYMORE CHEQUES.

WE HAVE CONTACT SEVERAL SUPERIORS OF LIC UNTIL TODAY THEY ARE NOT REPLYING TO US.

KINDLY MAKE SURE BEFORE INVESTING WITH LIC, GOVT IS PLAYING GAMES.

WE HAVE MANY POLICY MATURED WITH LIC AND THEY ARE NOT READY TO PAY US. SO PLEASE DONT INVEST IN LIC.

REGARDS,

INDIAN

Comments

I enrolled My policy on web site (licindia.com) before 15 days.
But it is not verified till today.
Please verify the same as soon as possible so that i could
pay my premium online.

Chandra shekhar agnihotri
Mobile:[protected]
erboghoghohgoheghoheoghoghoeirhgoierhgoeghoihgoerihgoiehgehgoighoeihroierhgerhoi...
I have policy with LIC Jeevan dhara annuitypension and I used to deposit Rs.852/- everymonth cheques(PDCs) receivd from LIC.Chennai.

But the last two to htree cheques were got bounced. It is shameful on the part of LIC returning cheques. My complaint over telephone with many including srinivsasn of LIC chennai took no help. What shall I do. Shall I approach an advocate and resolve the issue with LIC?
Lic is delivering post dated cheques before the maturity of policy when receiving the policy bond and forms from the party.
Tell us your policy number and branch.
Don't tell in common.
Tell particular with the details of policy e.t.c.
few lic do`s do not behave to lic agents in lko.
i purhased a BAJAJ XCD125 bike from PUSPA AUTO SALES (P) LTD. at LUCKNOW U.P. before one month i go for servicing my bike when service completed i check my bike and fault in digital tachometer meant the meter do not display kms. and fuel meter /when i said to mechanic meter why not works while i come in workshop meter was in right condition /serv. advisor said i do ok after 3days /but do not respond me /i have been went again and again in his workshop. pl. action (my bike reg. no. UP-32 CH 4962, my contact no.-[protected] )

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021