[Resolved] Metlife Insurance & Axis Bank — Misguided by Axis Bank Bank official along with Metlife official
This is my complain mail to Axis Bank, Metlife Insurance, IRDA, and RBI, But no result. I am giving this on this forum with lots of hope. Thanks.
This is my strong complain against MetLife as well as Axis Bank.
Point are Below,
1. I am senior Citizen person account holder of axis bank Koch behar branch.
2. I was walking to axis bank for invest in bank fixed deposit.
3. One of Mr. Tamal axis bank employee try to convince me for invests in MetLife instead of Bank FD.
4. Mr. Tamal introduce me with Mr. Amit Kar, MetLife Employee.
5. Mr. Amit Kar explain me his MetLife plan as: Its a three years plan, I have to pay a premium for three years, I Can withdraw
my money after three years, I will get a return of 15% compounded interest for three years on my investment.
6. As per this conversation with Mr. Amit Kar and Mr. Tamal I convince and I invest Rs. 30000 on it.
7. But suddenly when I go through the trams & condition of the policy I come to know that there is no as such 15% interest is
written on the policy deed and if I withdraw my money after three years then I have to pay a charge of 70% of my first year
basic premium which I was not informed by neither Mr. Amit Kar neither Mr. Tamal. And one more thing that I am a retired
government. Employee. But in the MetLife application it’s written as businessman.
I have send a complain mail to Axis bank as well as MetLife but I haven’t get any response from axis bank, and MetLife give me a useless response which means they can easily play with my hard and soul money. And in between some one call me from MetLife Siliguri branch and try to convince me to withdraw this complain and continue this plan.
After this bad experience I completely fed up with both the company because it’s a clear case of cheating. So I have sent these complain mail to you as a higher authority with lots of expectations and I am praying for justice and necessary action against the guilty. I further request you to help me to get my money back as soon as possible.
For Your Information:
My Axis Bank Account No: [protected]
MetLife Policy No:[protected]
Thanks in advance with lots of Hope.
Ananda Kumar Paul
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved