Mts — disconnection of postpaid service

MSX on Apr 18, 2012
I have raised a complaint about two weeks ago and has not received any solution yet.

The complaint was on a disconnection of the MTS Mblaze postpaid service because of fail in address verification due to bachelor accommodation. In that case their representative should not have sold the datacard to me for Rs.1199 since he came to my residence and provided me with the connection, and he very well knew that was a bachelor accomodation and the connection will be debarred(As per MTS rule). After raising the complaint in the customer care with query no: C12-47357639 they told me that the tech support team will reach me for a solution and there was no feedback from their side.Since i wanted to know about the remedy and invested on the data card, I tried calling the customer care a couple of times whereas they say the complaint status is still open and the tech support team will get back to me and is two week past. Mean time I heard I can invest a security amount to retain my connection, but don’t know whom or where or how much to pay. Now I am provided with a bill of Rs.60 for my previous month usage(may be usage of three days).The customer service desk([protected]) is very poor, the worst i have ever come across in terms of their assistance towards customer(not in terms of politeness or sweetness of their voice but availability and the communication skills of representatives).

From my experiance i understand that MTS only wanted to sell a datacard for the avove said price and dont want the customer to be retained.

Complaint comments  83 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to deactivate my MTS MBLAZE data card no-9152851286 .when i brought to data card company asked me 20 gb unlimited plan from 999 with no day night condition. but now comapnay asked 10gb day & 10 gb night . my conatct no-8126091864. this totaly froud company
Hi MSX,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Name and Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.

MTS Customer Service India
Hi MSX,
We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.

MTS Customer Service India
I wan to disconnect post paid data card services of number 9145636154. I have cleared all the dues(you can check). from next time onwards i dont want any bill generation for this number. other i have to go to conumer court.

Subhash Chavan.

9823962916.
Hi MTS

I am not going to use MTS anymore Please suggest me how to get it disconnected from MTS Post paid services for the num 8694891246 i have settlled all the dues. Please call me and inform the procedure.

Thanks & Regards
Manjunath
Due to personal reasons I want to get my MTS post paid services disconnected with immediate effect. My number is 9150235361
Please call me

JS Mani
I want to deactivate my MTS MBlaze postpaid data card connection for the number 8647949760.Please send the complete procedure at bala.bishnupriya@gmail.com
I also called MTS customer care for disconnect my MTS MBLAZE datacard number 9142797641. Customer care people is telling for cancel the number I need to got to nearest MTS office given a request.Oh god then why is this 24/7 customer support and online payment options, I have already cleared done an online payment and no dues till now.

MTS Team,

do you have any comment on this, why you want a request at your office ?, I have already send a disconnection request mail to your customer support email : customercare@mtsindia.in

Please suggest whether the disconnection process can be completed in online or not ?
due to some reasons i want to disconnect my MTS MBLAZE postpaid connection with datacard no.8647951698 plz contact me 9330972297
f******************k services even that sales rep guy came wen am intersted for connection now i hate that services so am ask solution for deactivate but stil he never pick my call he name is gopi from coimbatore rs puram branch tamilnadu
2807621108 this my account number i want deactivated bloody services or else il post to everywhere ... that sales guy name is gopi from coimbatore a*******h i nvr pay amount we are go shift den this guys cant do anything ... i said to nicly i don want connection pls deactivated but no one is listen den what should i do i have proof of this message this enough
i want to change from postpaid to prepaid connection, what is the procedure for this?
Seeing the advertisement 9.8mbps speed I got MTS connection.But in speed test just I got 0.4 mps approx.When I called customer care they cleverly says speed upto 9.8 mbps (but not sure 9.8 mbps) and I may get speed according to the location.I don't find 9.8 mbps at any location so far at Bangalore

My Name is Mrs.Chitra Balasubramanian and My device number is 8925316250. I cleared all dues with MTS. Now, I want disconnect this MTS wi-fi dongle connection.I had check with local authorise MTS store, they are not giving proper response to me. I paid total dues Rs 1820 at Senthil Agencies(MTS Store) Coimbatore.I will not pay for upcoming months this connection.Because for last two months without using i paid. If your not disconnect this connection, i am not responsible to pay for this.So kindly close this account and better smooth operations.

Chitra Balasubramanian
Hello, I want to understand how I can close an Mblaze connection, not only for me, actually its for many. Also would like to understand when a device is lost and it is already informed to the customer care, a customer who's not using the service will be billed or not? If billed what MTS is doing to bridge the time the customer lost???? What I understand is MTS is so poor in solving these issues and customer support and customer service is not connected... But very smart at sending total bills after few months.. Born for Internet is true but very bad at customer service.. I will not recommend MTS to anyone in my circle... my contact #8095540114.
I would like to disconnect my post paid connection due to poor signal.My MTS no is 8925575474 so plz call me soon.

Vinoth kumar.G
PH: 9940522807
I would like to disconnect my data card.When I have purchased the data card, executives said in your area there will be no network and connectivity issue you get the very high speed Internet access. I was using successfully for one month now I m facing network issue. In my home i m not able to get the proper signal. I m getting only 1X speed. Suppose i will get the HSD network also I m not able to get the speed more than 200kbps for browsing. Which I have checked in the speedtest.net also. I totally disappointed with MTS customer service executives customer handling way. They talk to very harshly with their customers. Even I have experienced 6 times. I m going to disconnect the data card. Please tell me what is the procedure?...

Manjuprasad
Mob:9742581199
what is the procedure to disconnect the MTS blaze? Bought the datacard because of the fancy advertisement. Totally irritated by using the network. Sit for hours to see only the blank page. got the plan for 40 GB free, unable to download even 1GB.

Sekar
I want to deactivate my MTS ultra wifi Mblaze postpaid connection.I am extremely disappointed with the service and will always regret taking a MTS internet connection.
I have settled all my dues. I wish my disconnection would be asap without any further hassles.
Kindly contact me and lets settle this issue once for the last.
Prakash
MTS data card no:8453179299
i need 2 disconnect my mts...postpaid...my mob number 9159635185...my mail manojparadox85@gmail.com...send me procedure...2 disconnect...@service centre...they dnt know the procedure...!...so help me...!
!

+91 12 4481 2500 [Corp. Office]
    MTS Towers 334, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Mts - disconnection of postpaid service
    www.bdomains.com