[Resolved]  NGO of Diba Roy, Silchar — Corruption and misuse of NGO- money

If you want to know who I am, you must go to my profile [H P Roychoudhury, Google.com or orkut]. I am already a retired person of Cotton College, Guwahati who had retired from all walks of life at the age of seventy and now only things for the benefit of common people and wish to poke about against corruption. I know one Mrs. Diba Roy a resident of ‘Dibalaya’ Netaji School Lane, Public School Road, and PO. Rangir Khari, Silchar-788005, Assam who is bringing lot of money from the Government of Assam and from the Center of Delhi in the name of NGO, Angoan Bari, Silchar under the patronage of many big persons who are linked with her through money and other affairs and spending money for personal benefit in purchasing property at her own and her children’s name. By the time she had purchased a Flat at Guwahati and purchased land at Kolkata, Bangalore, and Delhi. She used to go to America very often in disguise and spent NGO’s money under the carpet of son’s money. She is enjoying a luxurious car and petrol in the name of NGO. This is how a widow (who fought with her husband legal suits at Silchar for divorce and finally it is publicly heard that he had been killed by her in the International Hospital, Guwahati by the no-no supply of essential requirements of the treatment), is exploiting the society and cheating the young girls under the pretext of treatment of advise for AIDS. I strongly recommend enquiring the facts before further sanctions for money for NGO and auditing the all expenditure by bringing auditor from outside because all local auditors can be purchased by her with money easily.

Corruption and misuse of NGO- money
nnssilchar's response Mar 04, 2015
its an wong information , that person has some miss-understanding regarding the said ngo.
nnssilchar's response Mar 04, 2015
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Consumer Compliant Forrum,

This is in regards to the above link and complainant Prof HP Roy Choudhury. The complainant has put an compliant dated March 2015 towards my Mother Diba Roy.The complainant has legal litigation with us, towards a property he sold us in 2003, and done fraudulence on, and the case is open from past many years at Guwahati high court, and still going on, The court has charged him with harassing my mother (widow) and our family.And in between he tried to bring the image of the NGO and the founder my mom Diba Roy down who is working for the Society registered for charity work since 1996 working for marginal community in backward areas of lower Assam without too much support.She doesn't owes a car or neither leads a luxury life which she can easily with her two son and their family, who are Settle down and doing well.

In this regards I would request you to please remove the complain mentioned by Prof H P Roy Choudhury from your website further which is baseless and bought on many personnel information of our family and my mother who is working for upliftment of the society.

Please feel free to contact me in to this matter if you need further clarification

Subir Roy