[Resolved]  Nokia 2700 Classic — lost my mobile

i've lost my mobile 3 days back.i want it to be locked.its imei number is [protected]. please help me.or else if anybody finds it,return it to me.contact number is [protected].

Comments

classic — theft

respected sir,
My mobile has theft by someone.Please disconnect its connection as soon as possible.My
mobile no:[protected] of company classic of reliance.

Nokia 2700 — Theft

After the theft,immedately it was switched off.Theft took place between 6.30-7PM near henur bus depot 17/11/2009.It as purchased yersterday.
how can update my phone from setting-phone-updating. because no any guide(referance) in mannule
DEAR SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I LIVE IN UDUPI DSTRICT BALARAM NAGAR 2ND CROSS MALPE
MY HANDSET NAME NOKIA 2700 BLACK, DATE OF PURCHASING 15/10/09.IMEI NO IS [protected] IS STOLEN ON 21/12/09, AT MORNING,
I AM SUBMITTING MY COMPLAINT TO YOUR COMPANY, KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND INFORM ME ON MY THIS NUMBER [protected]
my nokia 2700 mobile theft my e.m.e.i no.[protected]
hello, this is to inform u tht my nokia handset 2700 has been stolen while boarding in train frm mulund to kurla in cst main .my mob imei no--[protected] /mob no -[protected] /.plzzz reply me at my id [protected]@yahoo.com &call me at [protected] i[censored] get any kind of hint regd my mob ...plzz help me out

Nokia 2700 Classic — I LOST MY NOKIA 2700

i've lost my mobile NOKIA 2700 4 month ago.i want it to be locked.its imei number is [protected]. please help me.or else if anybody finds it,return it to me.contact number is [protected].
respected sir,
some one has stolen my nokia 2700 classic black please can u find it for me and my mobile's imei number is [protected] so please i request u to search my mobile phone for me
con:[protected]
it was on 9march someone stolen my phone
details of my mobile
model no-2700c
make-nokia
colour-black
imei-[protected]

plz sir find out my cell i will be very greatfull to u
contact me my no is-[protected]/[protected]

Nokia 2700 Classic — FM is not working

I have brought my Nokia 2700 C, Just a month before. From the day 1 FM is not working in my mobile and also Center Key of Joy stick came out.

Battery backup of this mobile is very poor. I don't recomend people to buy this mobile.
Working after installing Nokia 9.8 Software.
dear sir,

this is inform you that i live in phalodi (jodhpur) in rajasthan.than i went to alwar then at jodhpur station my self phone name nokia-2700 classic-2gray was lost, date of purchasing[protected].imei no. is- [protected] is stolenon[protected]at morning at 7.00 o'clock.
i am submitting my complaint to your company, kindly take necessary action and inform me on my contact no-[protected].
jodhpur police railaway stationadded FIR BUT NO ACTION IN THERE.

Nokia 2700 Classic — stolen my mobile

i requisted u sir my phone mopbile is thieft
please search my mobile 2700classic imei no. [protected]

Nokia 2700 Classic — Mobile Lost by theft

Please search my mobile Nokia 270 classic which lost bu theft.

Ravindra Kumar
Gorakhpur

Nokia 2700 — lost my Nokia mobile

I have lost my Nokia mobile phone on 16.10.2010 around 6:00PM. The details of mobile - Nokia 2700 ( [protected])

Could you trace the handset or Please block this handset.

Thanks.....
Pramod
my name ankit soni i have lost m nokia 2700classic today on 10/01/2011the IMEI NO IS [protected] AND MY MOBILE NO IS.[protected].LANDLINE[protected] PLS HELP .
A VAN DRIVER HAS STOLEN IT.

Nokia 2700 Classic — theft report

Sir
With due respect and regard i want to pen down that i lost my mobile nokia 2700 classic in kishtwar near sbi bank and same was purchased from AD agency kishtwar registered dealer having imei No.[protected].
I requested to the nearest police station to register fir and same was considered for further report and as far as sim card is concerned i got duplicate sim card bearing same number
so if any how the authority trace my mobile kindly inform me through my contact No. [protected] or email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Nokia 2700 Classic — losing mobile

I am Vijay.I have lost my nokia mobile 2700 classic dated on 08/02/2011 during the time about 08:00 to 11:00 A.M.whose no.was [protected] and its imei no.was [protected].So who is using my mobile now?which is hehis phone no.?Give me information about my mobile,please.My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.in.
lost mobile
I am Vijay.I have lost my nokia mobile 2700 classic dated on 08/02/2011 during the time about 08:00 to 11:00 A.M.whose no.was [protected] and its imei no.was [protected].So who is using my mobile now?which is hehis phone no.?Give me information about my mobile, please.My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.in.

Nokia India Phone