Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

RKDH
I purchased NOKIA 6275 in feb2007.Its back cover was loose and making some sound from day1.
After a few days , a part of back cover got out even without falling of phone .On visiting nokia service , they told me their unability to change that part and they said me that perhaps the phone has fallen somewhere .But when I asked to show any scratch on phone to prove their point , they simply said that they would not do anything and ask company callcentre.The callcentre also refused to solve the matter.
When I asked to give line to some of their boss ,they simply refused it.
I DO NOT THINK SOME BOSS OF NOKIA STAYS IN INDIA.THEY ARE RUNNING COMPANY BY THIRD CLASS EMPLYEES ONLY.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:52:56
I have faced the same problem boss.

Sumeet
I has also purchased NOKIA 6275 in September 2007.Its back cover was loose and making some sound from day1.

Sumeet
I had also purchased NOKIA 6275 in September 2007.Its back cover was loose and making some sound from day1.

rajesh kanakia
    i had purchase new nokia 2505 handset from nokia dealer with bill & warrenty within 24 hrs i found that battery was not getting charged & instrument had network problem i told dealer to replace the piece he suggested to contact nokia care where they took my handset &said will repair & giveit to me after 15 days i talk to nokia customer care they said we cant replace or refund the amount we will repair & give i feel cheated they do not check the piece before launching in market & we have to do with repair piece after 15 days please help me to get the refund from nokia india my job card no is[protected]/071010/29 dt[protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:19:56

Nokia - Model No 2505 — Faulty Handset

Dear Concerned,

We had bought a Nokia 2505 Black handset from you Reliance WebStore (Add: 6&7 Meghdhanush Complex, Gotri Road, Baroda) on 19th May 2009.

Since the day we have bought handset we are facing problem with its battery. The battery is having stand by of less than 10-12 hours and talktime is just 2 hours.

We complained regarding the same twice at webstore and as they were not able to resolve the problem they directed us to Nokia Care.

We have handed over our handset to Nokia Care for repair on 2nd Jun 2009 and 8th Jun 2009 post which we are still facing the problem and have not received any satisfactory reply.

We also have scanned copies of purchase invoice and nokia care work order sheets but we are not able to attach it in this complaint as it is not in photo format. Do let us know if there is any email id where we can share the same.

Post submission twice at Nokia Care when we did not receive any appropriate solution to this problem so we again handed over the handset to Reliance Web store on 29th Jun 2009 and were guaranteed that we will be provided with a new battery, however that was not done.

It has been nearly 7 months and we are still struggling to find any response on this issue.

Look forward to your help and guidance on this issue so that we can take it forward. In case of any further clarification kindly get in touch with me on [protected].

Ravinder

a r babulal
      visited three times SACT, madurai, india - nokia customer care - mobile no.[protected]on line services available at this centre). upgraded the software twice but there is no improvement in ringer sound system, still it is very low. the IMEI no. is [protected]. at customer care there are confirming that now a days this model comes with low ringer only, hence there is no use in visiting often to this centre. that too at present we are not holding any ringer piece, hence i have been asked to come after 15 days, if any chances are there from chennai, nokia centre.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:19:49

harshesh
        I have purchase Nokia 6233 phone from a reputed store The mobile store Surat Gujarat state India. The phone was purchased on 29/08/07 invoice no GJ/ 01184/00001/1657.

IMEI no is :- [protected].

The phone was completed dead on 15 /09/07 . and was given to Nokia care centre at SOLECTRON EMS INDIA LIMITED MAJURA GATE SURAT.

job I/D no IN[protected] on 17/09/07.

The phone was repaired on 20/09/07 and given to me back. The reason informed to me was hardware and software problem . I had to waste 2 days for getting the phone repaired as there was a huge que and had to wait for 4 hours. plus 50 km of journey .

The phone was again dead on 7/10/07 . i went to same centre where I was inform the centre is closed . I contact the Nokia care toll free number where they give me address of Ghod dod road centre. On reaching the centre I was inform the centre is closed and have to go to Udhana road centre.

I showed the phone and requested to exchange my set as i am tired of running for the repair work. They simply told no to me and said we cannot help you. I contacted the nokia care representative Mr Gupta in ahmedabad but he didn't lift the phone. Even the shopper represntative lift the hand in solving the problem.

The phone is handed over to the centre where they inform that they do not have facility to repair and have to send the phone to Delhi. As per them there are no facility for repair in whole Gujarat state ( quite surpricing) . The phone will take nearly 45 to 60 day to get repaired.

pl find the job I/D no[protected]/071010/29 dt 10/10/07.

Why should I suffer for the problem in which there is companys fault.?
        Why should I be without phone for long time when I have spend 8500 Rs in purchasing the phone?
        Why the phone can't be exchange if the problem is repeated twice and is not being repair in short time?
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:19:39

Nokia 6233 — application not work

i have nokia 6233 mobail and bsnl pripaid conection.i install mobail app but not work in my mobail so plz what is problem
        D COVER COMPLAINT

Nokia — phone software not working

i have nokia 2700 classic ohone i treid to update it up and stopped working i dont how to install software in it please tel me

manish jain
          I bought Nokia E 65 phone from Nokia priority shop in gurgaon, Haryana India. In less then six three months time its paint started peeling off in less then six months time its slider movement has become too loose. It has already been repaired once for Speaker phone non functioning and now also giving micro phone problem. Nokia care is further worse to care the products as the complaints had been shown to them. But they say its normal.
          I want to return the product back to them. Its use is frustrating.
          Manish Jain
          P2b-082, Princeton estate, DLF-Phase-v Gurgaon,Haryana-India.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:19:38

Nokia — Complain to International warranty in Patna [Resolved]

S.K.Sinha
            I am staying in Patna, Bihar, india . recently my N70 charjer is not working, Purchased date is 22/06/07 in Sarjah. affter...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

K.MANYAM
            This K.MANYAM I was purchesed a mobile 3230 8 th december 2006 that mobile have techinical problems due to that gone to replacemet to nokia company insted same hand set replacement shall go for othe series by paying extra amount

please conform me imedietely

thanks & regards
            K.MANYAM
            +91 [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:19:35
            I’m the victim of NOKIA HCL PUNJAGUTTA HYDERABAD ANDHRA PRADESH INDIA.

I have purchased two mobile phones that is made nokia 6270 {EMEI:[protected]} and {EMIE:[protected]}. It was purchased on[protected] &[protected] two mobiles now it started troubling me with a blank display my job sheet number 166205 after handing it to the nokia care punjagutta after three days I got a call that my phone was been ready to deliver after traveling a long distance when reached HCL I found that my mobile was in a same condition {blank display} when I checked it I was told that the flash board has been replaced but to my notice it was in the same condition and they claimed that they have repaired it I was sent to the same place which is a walk able distance and asked me to show there when I inquired about the feedback forms they told me that they were not available. When I asked to talked to the manager Mr.SHAKER claimed to be the manager and refused to give me the feedback forms.

Second time my job sheet number 169684 regarding the problem of speaker of my mobile phone after three days I received a call from HCL that it has been repaired and when I went to collect it to my strange oh my god my mobile was not in a condition which I have given them the panel of my mobile totally damage by the nokia care technicians which was brown in color and to my strange there were all scratches and out of shape it was totally damage and when I inquired about this they asked me to go to the person who have manufactured and when I told them to replace my panel they started arguing with me in a very rude manner and then blamed me for all the scratches and the color of my phone buttons was completely damage and they blamed me for this when I inquired about the feedback forms they again started acting as if nothing had happen and raise their hands and refused to give the feedback forms after dumping 16500 rupees and 15900 rupees I feel very guilty for purchasing the costliest mobile how ever I request the concern authority to look in the matter and to save the goodwill of the company

The Hyderabad HCL panjagutta Andhra Pradesh India contains the worst customer care executives who refuse to give the feed back forms and arguing, blaming the customers.
            products of hcl are very poor in quality and the service is worst .
            true they are worst kind of people to talk to .

This L.SRINIVASUASULU I was purchesed a mobile 5200 18 th JAN 2008 that mobile have techinical problems due to that gone to replacemet to nokia company insted same hand set replacement shall go for othe series by paying extra amount

please conform me imedietely

thanks & regards
            L.SRINIVASULU
            +[protected]
            I misplaced my mobile phone Hyderabad. my phone number is [protected] and Mobile IMEI No [protected]. Can I get my mobile back or not. Please help me out in tracing my mobile.

Contact no is given below :
            Rahul Kumar Anne[protected]
            eMail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Please do the needful.

Rahul
            this is shiva kumar, i am from mahabubnagar dist town, last week i went nokia service centre,
            my mobile n72screen problem m he is not any responce simple go to hyderabad saying,
            please take action immedetely, thanks

Nokia — rude behavior of customer care executive

I bought nokia 7210 on 14.06.2009 . After sometime the phone is dead and when i contact nearest nokia care (Chaitanya communications) they refuse to check it by saying they have server problem it happens 2 -3 times. When i complaint the customer care executive of that centre about this. He behave very rudly and say u dont bother to come to this centre. There are other centre in delhi also. So i request you to take appropiate action against such rude and indecent behaviour of customer care executive.below the centre address and mobile no.
            Chaitanya communications
            920-22, 1st floor, clock tower,
            subzi mandi, Delhi-110007
            MOBILE:[protected]

NIPUN AGRAWAL
              The unersigned had purchased a nokia handset in the month of Sep.06 from Patna. Handset got some fult accordingly the set has been handedover to M/s ROOPRANG Telecom on 12.10.2006 Jobsheet no[protected]/061012/89 . The website is displaying that the set has been repaired and jobsheet is closed whereas the delivery of the above set has not been made to us.

NIPUN AGRAWAL
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:19:19
              Font size of nokia 6233 is very small, how can i increase it. I know that the font size for massages, web and contacts can be increased but i want the overall font size larger because i have to use glasses to see them.
              I dont have that much negation about Nokia 6233, but yes its a comlicated one and i think it is a virus prone phone. I ve lost the calculator function from my phone, i think i need to fully format it. but i dont know the format code. the only code that i know is the soft format code, that is *#7780#. it doesnt do the required function. what should i do???? please guide me guys.
              i have Nokia 6233.
              my cell in signal problem, please send me Board Circuit Diagram for signal setting. me ID is:
              [protected]@yahoo.com
              [protected]@hotmail.com
              My phone having a problem when i hav to do data transfer from the pc to on my6233 there will showing a error..failed to upload
              I have problem with my nokia 6233 when i istall the opera browser my cell phone is gone off and still off i have visist to nokia care center but they told me that no software avaiable for this set to reactivate.. ...... very poor service for these sets.... if any boy now about my proble plz tell me what i will do with my set to in orginal postion can i format ..it
              What is hard format of nokia 6233.

Nokia — Nokia care centre [Resolved]

G.P.Gupta
                Respected Sir,

I have Mobile Nokia set of 3510 (i). I had purchased one Nokia battery from Nokia Care Jabalpur...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (93)

Nokia — LOST THE MOBILE [Resolved]

veniv
                SIR,
                I lost my mobile phone the phone number is [protected]. I t lost around 11.00 a.m. at JNTU,Kukatpally,Hyderabad....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (231)

Moupiya Ghosh
                I have purchased a mobile, Make-Nokia, Model No.- 6020, Sr. No. [protected] in the name of my daughter Moupriya Ghosh in August,2006 from Kolkata.
                The set was suffering from several troubles like ringing tone, alert, audio quality, video quality in November,2006. So I visited Nokia service centre HCL Infinet, 37 Shakespeare Sarani,Kolkata-700 017, Phone no.[protected] for repairing/replacement of the handset in the same month.After repairing of the handset the said service centre assured verbally that no such trouble will be found in future during handing over the repaired set to me.
                Again the similar problem has occured in the month of June,2007 and set was handed over to the same service centre on 12/06/2007 against job sheet no [protected] with a request to replace the set as it appears that the set is inherent defective one due to the repeatation of the similar trouble. But the service centre returned the set after repairing without replacement.
                As a matter of regret this is to be noted that same troubles again appear on 10/10/2007.
                The above fact establish that the set is a inherent defective one.
                As such I am claiming the replacement of the set by new one with free of cost.
                Kindly advise further course of action from my part.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:18:59

nokia/mobile phone — NO RINGTONE

Sir
                I purchased Nokia 2505 with TATA connection on 30Jun, 2008. My Mobile no. is [protected] and IMEI no.: [protected].
                My service centre: Varun Enterproses, WA 84 Shakar Pur Mother Dairy road Delhi-92
                Fault: Ringtonnot working on incoming calls and torchlight automatic On
                Since purchsed my mobile is not working properly, so many times I informed the service centre but they not found the fault and not able to remove that fault and finally they told that this is company fault we cannot do anything about this.
                Last job seet no.:[protected]/081022/25

Pl do some needfull for me

Ranbir K
                B-1/8, Joshi colony, Mandawali,
                Delhi-92(India)

Nokia mobile - 6020 — Lost Nokia mobile - 6020

I have lost my Nokia mobile Model 6020 with the following EMEI no on 04th July-09:

EMEI # [protected]

Please help me to track the the same.

sushant
                  i had given my ph 7610 on 27 .08 .07 for repairing
                  they handle it to me after aweek i paid 1850 for that .after one week it occured same problem. igive it again to nokia care center. from that time they cant repair it yet and the phone also there some time they say come that day again says come next day again come that day
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:18:39
                  i had given my phone 6233 for repairing on 10/9/07 and its job sheet is[protected]/070910/46 they said me that ur phone ll be repair in one week but they didnt give my phone yet , they say come that day and agian say come next .... i m totally harrased, they also gave me banglore care center no. , i called there but they didnt give me proper response .......... now at last i m going to file a case against ur company.............. and i really mean it.
                  i had given my phone 6300 for repairing and its job sheet is[protected]/120625/9 they said me that ur phone is software dead one week but they didnt give my phone yet, they say come that day and agian say come next ... i m totally harrased, ... now at last i m going to file a case against ur company... and i really mean it.
                  my contact no [protected]

Nokia — Heavily frustrated from Nokia [Resolved]

shivakumar
                    Hi ,myself Shivakumar from Bangalore and i was using nokia 7710 handset but by mistaken i have lost the handset in shimla...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Santosh Kr. Yadav
                    I am including the chain of email with Nokia(Latest on top):-

Hi Revathi,

Thanks for your inputs. Could you please let me know if I can counter check with any senior person regarding the reason for the defect.
                    I already mentioned that its a very very very small blue color spot/mark which is even hard to see and that is also near to the charger slot (no other mark).
                    I would like to confirm if issue is really because of what your Nokia Care Center reprecentative is saying.
                    It shows us a dictatorship of Nokia Care and customers have no other option in this kind of situation.
                    Nokia made the rules and Customers have to abide by the rules of Nokia.

The only options left for us/customer is either go to consumer court for our concern and/or educate the people that you should not go with NOKIA.
                    Anyway thanks for the feedback, as a part of big corporate I'll start educating my colleagues in India first and then World Wide.

Finally, we are still awaiting if you have any/final feedback for US/Customers for the satisfaction.

Santosh
                    - Hide quoted text -

On 9/20/07, NokiaCare <support.[protected]@nokia.com > wrote:
                    Dear Mr. Yadav,
                    Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.
                    This e-mail is in reference to your concern regarding Nokia E50. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused due to the service provision of the phone. You may kindly note that all Nokia phones come with a 12 month warranty from the original date of purchase. Our warranty guidelines state that any repairs or servicing would be covered under warranty provided our qualified Nokia technicians do not find any physical or liquid damage(s) on the phone. We would like to advise you that the warranty is void in the event that the technicians find that your phone has been subject to any of these damages.
                    Should the technician find the phone to be repairable, a repair quotation would be provided. If the customer chooses to have the phone repaired, the customer would need to bear the cost of the service charge as well as the repair charges of the phone. In certain instances, the phone may be irreparable and the customer would be advised of this. Unfortunately, once the phone has been assessed to contain any liquid ingression by the Nokia Care Centre, we would not be able to guarantee the issue will not reoccur as the phone would be assessed as being "beyond economical repair".
                    We would not be able to verify how liquid came into contact with the motherboard to cause the corrosion in question. However, once liquid ingression has been found on the phone, the warranty is automatically void
                    Nokia stands by our Nokia Care Centre report and our limited warranty clause, which can be found in your user manual: clause 9 (A), which explains that liquid ingression is not covered by the warranty.
                    Any concern in the phone may be repaired at a service cost. Hence, we requets you to contact a Nokia Care Centre for further assistance in this regard.

For location of a Nokia Care Centre nearest to you, kindly access the following web link:
                    We recommend you to take along the proof of purchase while visiting the Nokia Care Centre. Before submitting your phone at the Nokia Care Centre, you may kindly take a backup of the phone contacts data to the SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card. If the phone supports memory card, take a back up of contacts, messages, images, clips etc. on to the memory card or on to the PC. Back up can be taken, provided the phone is in "Power ON" condition. The technicians at the Nokia Care Centre and Nokia India would not be responsible for the loss of data during the repair process.

We hope this clarifies and regret the inconvenience caused.
                    For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 12:00 midnight, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in. You may also find answers to your queries at www.nokia.co.in/support. We reassure you of our continuous support.
                    Kind regards,

[Imei:[protected]]
                    [State:Chandigarh]
                    [Postal:160030]
                    [Feedback:Hi,

I purchased new Nokia E50 Handset from Nokia handset reseller in Chandigarh. I started facing problem with this handset from the beginning and reported the issue to one of Nokia Care center. I visited same Nokia center situated at Sector 35, 2 times continuously for different problems 2 consecutive days. After the delivery of the product I am again facing problem with this handset. When I visited same Nokia Care center today and I totally disappointed by the comments of the technical person that your Hand Set is dipped in liquid. Just to update you the set was never place even near to water. I do agree if some kind of humidity may enter the set because of Air Condition Room. The person shows me a very very very very small blue colored particle stating me this blue partical shows the problem is because of liquid and the service will be chargeable. I immediately asked to pack the set and now condition of my set is the same as one of your technical people handover to me.

May I ask you if I can visit some of your higher authority person who can again have a look on my handset and guide if liquid is the exact problem?

Also, it shows us a dictatorship of Nokia Care and customers have no other option. Customers have to abide by the rules of Nokia.

Further, I and my family using Nokia handsets from 4 years and I am waiting for helping hand from Nokia Services

Thanks in advance.

Santosh
                    (Customer)]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:18:04
                    I lost my nokia 1110 i model mobile.
                    It's IMEI : [protected]
                    my service provider was Idea :[protected]

Please send me the current service number with contact number used in the mobile.

Thanks regars,
                    seenu

Nokia E 50 — Phone not functioning properly

I am using Nokia E 50 for past 5 months and am comtinously facing problem with the hand set. It gets hanged very frequently and has been thrice given to Nokia Care center for repair. First they upgraded the S/W but still the problem persistes, secondly again they did something and gave it back that it is perfectly working fine and again the third time when I had given it to them, after keepinng the phone with them for 20 days, today they are sayng that it is a H/W problem and I need to pay Rs. 500 to get it fixed. Still no guarantee that the phone will function well. I need to know why Nokia which is a trusted brand is giving such a pathetic service. And why my problem is not resolved properly with due care at the first instance. And why after 3 times repair if the problem still persisted the phone was not replaced. Using Nokia for 4 years now I am very disappointed with this kind of response.

Nokia E 50 — TELEPHONE NOT WORKING

Sir I am regular user of nokia since 8 years in different models.This time I had purchase mobile E 50 model from ahemdabad as business hone in june 2007 but just after three months I got problem of sound/software hangup and connectivity problem.I sent to Nokia dealer in Udaipur Rajasthan in sept 2007 .After one month I got piece back .After 3 month again same problem is coming and now its unbearable loss in business.I think this model is not working properly that, s why company stopped in one year only.Now what i have to do with this phone since it is in warranty period.I am not able to leave again to dealers and he will agein take one month without phone.either replace with another phone or give me substitue phone so that my communication will not disturbed.Since I am regular customer do not make my mind to other company due to service only.Just now I am living in BHILWARA RAJASTHAN INDIA WAITING FOR REPLY
                    hello,
                    i am using nokia 6300. here the configuration setting does not save my phone. it says, "cannot add new account, memory full". and my memories also free. but it does not add the gprs configuration settings...
                    please reply this feedback...

wilson thomas
                      I bought a nokia5300 phone on15/06/07.The battery backup of this phone is too low .It takes long time for charging, some times may be around 5 to 6 hours. While on talking it became switched off. Please consider my problem.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:17:46

Nokia 53OO — Battery Back up very low

Respected Sir
                      I have purchase nokia 5300 from delhi about 4 months ago I have submitted the mobile phone thrice to nokia customer in Agra and delhi but I am not satisfied by the service they have provided. In the last time when I deposited my mobile phone they have charged Rs 850 from me as they say your mobile has lost its warranty because of physical temparing but sir I want to say that I have not open my mobile phone personaly it is only opened by nokia care engineers.
                      Now Sir what should I do in this regard . I want your help
                      my nokia 5300 xpressmusice does not working since 3 months
                      my 5300 easy low battery...
                      charging fully only need 0ne and half hour but can only use for half day...
                      easy low battery...
                      how can i do???

Gaddam. Gangulu chetty
                        NOKIA 3110 classic was perchased from hyderabad from nokia dealer[protected].
                        The ring tonnes are not able t o hear and no ringing alaram. the head set is not able hear any sound including FM CHANNEL.

NECCESSARY INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN HOW TO MAKE IT REPLACEMENT FOR NEW WORKING CELL
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:17:37

Mohit
                          Hello!
                          I mohit jain having a nokia 6255 CDMA set got a troble in handset and have given to VENUS COMMUNICATION(Nokia Care Center) 37,DDA Market phase 3 Ashok Vihar Delhi-110052 Ph[protected] as on 03/10/07, job sheet no 033 under the name mohit jain , IMEI/ESN No 033/10287997 for repairing they told me that there is a problem in display IC so it should be replaiced and given me the estimate Rs650 so i have given them my handset and they have called me after two days after two days on 05/10/07 when i showed the job sheet no 033 that told me that your phone cannot be repaired and it is dead when i saw the phone it was totally dead and i told them when i have given them there was white light comming and phones are comming on the screen now phone is totally dead then they told me come after two days we will again return you what condition you have given us, Is this nokia care all about,what is the use in giving the sets in nokia care they have dead my phone and the behavoir of person sitting over there was very bad,What should i do now?.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:17:09

Uttam Sharma

I am writing to you after trying my best to get my issue resolved with Nokia Priority Dealer at Ahmedabad.

I had purchased Nokia Cellular Phone N 70 from Nokia Priority Dealer, Cell-Care, GF/2, Piyuraj Chambers, Near Swastik Cross Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-9.,Tel:[protected]/26441538,Email:[protected]@icenet.co.in, on 9th August 2007 vide invoice number 731, invoice signed by Kavita.

I was told by the dealer that he will provide 1GB memory card with N70 model which I purchased.I purchased the mobile phone at the closing hours of 9 th August 2007. The dealer was in hurry to close shop.He downloaded few ringtones on my card and gave me.

After a week when I was checking memory of my card, I found that it was 128mb only and not 1gb as promised by the dealer.

I went to him and informed him about this. He assured me that in couple of days he will get back. I went twice again to request him to give my 1gb card and take back 128mb card but he kept on giving excuses. Finally now he has refused to give me my 1gb card saying that this is old issue and he don't remember anything like that.

This is not question of money but it is case of clear cheating with customer.

May I request you to kindly look into this matter and oblige please.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:17:09

Yakub Miya

I purchase NOKIA N73 Music edition before 4 month but in this time i facing problem that automatic restart our mobile then i give my mobile to NOKIA Delear after one month they given replacement mobile.

After 15 days i use but when i put this mobile in my pocket then automatic are being heat.

My IMEI NO IS :[protected]

So please check and give reply that what should i do that our problem will solved.

THANKS
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:17:03
                              hi ,
                              i have purchased NOKIA N 73 in last month when i call any body after 2 hour the phone autimatic switched off.

what can i do ...................???????
                              hello sir, , my nokia 6280 is automatically heated, , , , , , how to solve the pblm, , , sirpls rly me, ,

skm
                                This is a copy of email I sent to:

M/s J.P. Associates
                                Nokia Care Centre
                                AJ-48, Shalimar Bagh
                                Delhi-110088
                                E-mail: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com

Sub: Improper Functioning of NOKIA 2626 MOBILE SET.
                                Ref.: Job Sheet No.767, dated August 08, 2007.

I purchased one NOKIA 2626 MOBILE SET - Copper and Black Color (IMEI No.[protected]) in July, 2007 from Hot Spot, Shalimar Bagh and never stopped repenting the same.

With great anguish, I am to state that the above-mentioned set was not working properly since starting. Also, we found problem in its back cover which compelled us to visit to your office. We handed over this set to you and made you aware of this fact on August 08, 2007.

You issued one Job Sheet No.767 and informed that we should ask tomorrow. We visited you the next day and you told us to visit after 2-3 days. Since then we have been visiting you frequently and you have not been able to give us a particular time. Moreover, it is a matter of shame that after lapse of one month, we do not know what is the fate of this set. Is this the way NOKIA claims caring its customers?

Keeping the above in view, you are requested to kindly get the mobile set Checked & serviced perfectly to avoid unwanted problems. If you feel the mobile set is still not working properly it may kindly be replaced with a new set which is really required considering the improper functioning of the set and your reputation / brand loyalty in the market.

Looking forward to an appreciable action at your end.

Thanking you & with best regards,

S.K. Madnani
                                Loyal Nokia Customer

CC : Nokia Customer Care - We have been disappointed by the way of services from M/s J.P. Associates.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:15:42
                                my nokiya 2626 security code is not working, i want to clear my call list, but their is code error my master code is [protected] so plz send me my security code so i can try to remove my resent call list.plz gve me as soon as possible.