Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (924)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

akansha
My nokia[protected] battery has been burst so kindly change it we have also complained earlier but you havent too any action beyond it si please it is thurd time and kindly change it .
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia Customer Care — Nokia N70 handset replacement problem!

balachanndran k k
    i have got Nokia 6600 handset.on hearing about BL-5C battery problem i registered my address to replace the battery.it...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (42)

virendra kumar
    I am Virendra Kumar, working as a Addl. General Manager in B.H.E.L Haridwar. I have purchased NOKIA 6070 mobile in the name of my son Mr. Ashish Goel (IMEI: [protected]) at MAHALAXMI ENTERPRISES, Haridwar on[protected].
    Of late, its observed that the intensity of the sound of incoming call is so week that it can not be heard. The mobile set was handover to your service “ ADVENCED BUSINESS COMPUTERS” Jamuna place lane Haridwar,
    ASC : 235_434038, contact number : [protected] : Email id : advance_ [protected]@nokiacareindia.com for the rectifying the above defect.
    The mobile set has been returned back after one day indicated that the same cannot be serviced because it has got damaged by water.
    I would like to indicate that the mobile phone has never been brought in contact with water during its use. There is a least chances of going water in side the mobile set. Further, I m failed to understand that only the above defect will be developed by the water.
    In view above, I would request you to kindly look into the matter and advise your service center to do needful.

nokia 6070 — Keys are automatically pressed

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have purchase the new mobile in November Month but ther was some problem with my set just i havw telk to my phone 6 keys is automaticalu pressed.

Pls resolved my problem as soon as posible and given the best solution.

Rajesh Sharma
    91+[protected]

Pardeep Singh Bhandari
      Sir

It is regretted to intimate that inspite of visiting Nokia care center several times at Pathankot being looked after by Mr Rahul Uppal ,Centre Manager , of Ganpati communications, Jail road ,Gurdaspur, appointed by your prestigious concern i.e " NOKIA" regarding improper /non functioning of the Nokia set cited above as subject, the same has been being returned back without job sheet or taken under job sheet without attending the complaint, as being mentioned every time on my visit to this Nokia care center.
      I am at a stake to see the such careless functioning and caring at this centre .The day i.e. 01/09/2007 , the set was purchased from Bunny Communication Gurdaspur Road Pathankot , there was a complaint of poor audio quality . On complaining to Mr Rahul Uppal , on suggestion by him the sim of the same was replaced by a new one at the first instance. This all resulted futile.After this The incoming and outgoing calls were not being connected for most of the times. On visiting several times , lastly on 24/10/2007, a job sheet bearing no. 445 was issued and told that the set would be set right till 25/10/2007. Non locating of the fault till 25/10/2007 , it was offered by me to keep the set with him and use his own sim for asome days so as to ascertain the exact fault and set it right. The set was returned back on 30/10/2007 intimating that it was not repaired or set right as there was no fault found . The set is still neither receiving nor sending any calls.
      At this stage I am using sony ericsson set inspite of having purchased this newly dead set of such a reputed company i.e. "NOKIA" . This nokia care centers being run as one by Mr Rahul Uppal of Ganpati Communications , Gurdaspur , also looking after Pathankot are giving quite a good defame . If you wish me to use your this set, the appropriate action as deemed fit may be taken to rectify the problem. It would be appreciable if the set is collected by any of your authorised representative from the address given below as I have already been harrassed a lot in getting the problem solved which resulted futile .
      Thanking You

Yours Sincerely
      Pardeep Singh Bhandari
      Lane 4 Ramsharnam Colony
      Dalhousie Road
      Pathankot
      Ph: [protected]

Nokia 2760 V red — immediate replacement

I bought a new Nokia 2760 V red 6 months ago and handled it with care. A few weeks ago the camera and the inner screen stopped working. I went to the Customer Care asking for a replacement. I was told that first the product had to go to Delhi, be assessed, and then I would be told whether it would be a replacement or a repair. After assessment (and 20 calls later) it was decided that a repair was the only option. I got my phone back a few days ago and somehow there is again a problem: I cannot hear the other side talking! What should I do to have a replacement! Clearly, this particular phone has a default!
      Sincerely,
      Auroswaha Antoine.

Nokia — Mobile Phone Repairing

Pardeep Dhiman
        This is Pardeep Dhiman from Pehowa Distt. Kurukshetra (Haryana). I was purchased a Nokia 6630 mobile phone from...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ravinder kumar
        I bought a New Nokia 2630 Phone on 18 Sep 2007 from KWALITY Cmmunicatin,Mandoli

Road, Shadara, Delhi-110032. But Now the current position is that my Phone is not working

properly(Display and Rebooting problem) and also I am without a phone for almost a month,

which is a basic need for life.

I submit the phone to Nokia Care HCL Infinit Service Centre,Sector-2 Noida on 12th

Oct07 but their the handset is not repaired. I submit three times 12th-Oct'07, 18th-Oct'07

and 31st-Oct'07.

Due to this I am going through mental stress and lot of inconvenience as I have

unable to Contact anyone and wise versa.

report. My jobsheet number is [protected](18th-Oct'07),[protected](31st-Oct'07) given by Nokia

care.

the Consumer Court under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

Ravinder Kumar
        C-43,Sec-8 Noida UP India
        E-mail:ravinder.[protected]@india.com
        Alt. Ph. +91-[protected]

Nokia 5300 — for my mobile

Dear Sir/Mam
        I bought a New Nokia 5300 Phone on 14 Feb 2008 from ajay comunication faridabad. But Now the current position is that my Phone is not working properly and also I am without a phone for almost a month, which is a basic need for life.I submit the phone to Nokia Care Modcad communication faridabad 19 th june 08 but their the handset is not repaired. I submit two times 19th-june08, and 21st-july' 08. Due to this I am going through mental stress and lot of inconvenience as I have other liabilities too and important work to do. Due to not availability of my Phone I am unable to Contact anyone and wise versa. I tried to contact Nokia many times through different medium i.e. Phone, through internet, I also visited to Service Centre six times in 20 days to check the status of my report. My jobsheet number is[protected]/080619/49(19th-jun'08),[protected]/080721/8(21st-july'08... given by Nokia care. Now I am fully dissatisfy with the services and need to get my Phone Replaced, or my amount with the suitable interest rate and compensation, else I will file a complaint with the Consumer Court under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.I seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services and inconvenience faced due to no availability of my Phone for almost one month.

thankyou
        kailash sharma
        palwal (fbd)
        mob no-[protected], [protected]
        I have Nokia 2112 CDMA reliance set. Since two days it is showing weak network connection. At times it does connected but many a times its not reachable. I searched Nokia Care Noida branch(sec-2) no a lot but could not find it. I request to please send me your contact number. I shall be highly thankful.

Your's truly,
        Reema Walia
        Amity University
        Sector-125
        Noida
        Mob No- [protected]
        1 yers for nokia care 2 yers sec 18 .noida

Sandeep Gupta
          Bought E90 recently but seems that the battery drains out faster then the prescribed specifications by Nokia. On requesting one of your customer care center for replacement they insisted on leaving the battery with them for them to replace it meaning that i dump the phone for the period i get a replacement.

This is highly unreasonable and unacceptable behaviour from the world leader in mobile phones market and may i request immediate replacement of the battery.

Contact Address:
          6/23 Shanti Niketan, New Delhi - 110021
          (M) [protected]

Thanking you,
          Sandeep Gupta

Nokia — Defective battery

i have purchases a N70 Nokia Mobile on 25.10.2007. the battaery back up is very poor. after phone charging phone is automatically close. what i can do to replce the battaery
          I mobile has defected BL-5C battery which is not replaced by company yet. I lodged complaint 1 month back.

Nokia E90 — problem in flashing sms from 9885695646

Inspite of repeated intimations no action taken to activate the sms flashing service from mobile number [protected] as the sms were not flashed since 20days. In addition to this I have no idea about the reson why the sms service was deactivated . Hence I request you please do the needful in activating the flashing of sms from [protected].Thanking you
          Best wishes from
          Dr A V Satish

Nokia / Nokia 3230 — Customer harassment, unsatisfactory service

sanjay.agarwal
            A copy of emails to: Nokia Care

Thank for your mail, we regret to inform you that after doing lot of expenses...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Azad Basha
            I bought Nokia 6708 in Jan 2007 and the mobile always had the "blue screen" problem.

I gave it for service in P.Orr & Sons which runs Nokia customer care in Tambaram, Chennai on 08Sep07.

Job sheet no:[protected]/070908/29

They gave it back after 3 weeks with mobile panel smashed and with all scratches on the touch panel.

I was so angry that I returned and asked for a panel change.

It was sent to Nokia "Head" office where they found that it cannot be repaired in chennai and sent it to Nokia Delhi.

It has been 3 months now, still there is no sign of my mobile.

And the company is not ready to extend the warranty because of the delay caused by them.

I lodged a formal complaint with Nokia customer center and there is no proper response.

Complaint no: 2-2jstad

Nokia boasts of excellent customer care by replacing faulty batteries, but is it really so? Can someone look at this?

Nokia 6708 — Mobile Lost

I have lost my mobile phone Nokia 6708 yesterday. IMEI: [protected] bought from Ezone Koramangala. I have approached Service provider and equipment manufacturer for blocking handset and they said they do not take care of that. Service Provider has already blocked and replaced SIM. Please help me by blocking this handset.

Thank you.

abhishek jain
              i m abhishek jain, a student
              i had purchased a Nokia 5200 on 28th June '07, from vapi.(IMEI no. being [protected])
              subsequently i discovered that the radio function was not working
              i deposited my handset with Nokia care center...on 8th of Aug '07.
              job sheet no. being[protected]/070803/37
              after a period of a month i got a swap handset on 8th Sept '07.(IMEI no. being [protected])
              but on inspecting it i found somedata inside it (photos, songs,phonebook entries etc.. )
              i confirmed with the care center, they told me i was not bound to accept the handset,
              so i returned the handset to the care center,on the same date.
              job sheet no. being[protected]/070908/21
              initially i was assured that the handset will be returned to me on 20th sept 07.
              but after a couple of days there was a theft at the nokia care and it was alleged that
              my handset was also stolen...
              meanwhile i had a reqular follow up with the "nokia careline" the answers given to me
              were vauge and absured... they kept on telling me that they are unable to get a update on my case.
              however then i was informed that i will get my handset on 20th oct '07. but still till date i ve not got my handset.
              also the care center has denied from providing me with the "EXCHANGE NOTE" which is supposed to be the only
              legal proof that the handset given to me is under the authority of the NOKIA Corp.

i plead to you to help me with my case. either to get my handset or repudiate the whole transaction of purchase.
              furhter to see that i get my exchange note incase i get the handset...

also i ll like to help me with one of the policy of nokia corp.
              the warranty on the handset that i ll get is going remain the same as it was for the
              handset that i had originally purchased. however the handset was in the possession of the nokia for more than 2 months

please help me to take a legal remedy

thanking you

Abhishek Jain

Ramjee Pallela
                I am Ramjee Pallela, working as a Senior Researcher in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad. I have purchased NOKIA 3230 mobile (S.no: [protected]) at Habsiguda Branch of PCH Zone, on[protected].
                Since my mobile handset is giving hanging problems while incoming and outgoing call are on and also double call charges for outgoing calls when I spoke for a period of 55 to 59 seconds; I have given it for the service at NOKIA Care (Job sheet No: [protected]), panjagutta junction on[protected] and after a 5 days gap, I have received it back, as the technical people certified that my mobile is repaired.
                Again the problem persists and recently I have given my mobile handset for the Nokia Care people again (Job sheet No: [protected]). After a weekdays gap, I am called (by HCL) for my handset at Nokia service and delivery of Handsets (Topaz Building) but I told the Nokia Care people, that the case may be same. Then, based on my clear explanation of rare problem like this, they advised me to come on Thursday[protected] for a SWAP. As I have experienced previously for the swap (with new original handsets) of my scientist’s mobile handsets, I was in the impression that Nokia will provide New 3230 mobile in the place of my damaged ones. When I went to Nokia Care on the said date (Thursday), they have asked me to collect my handset first from the Topaz building and hey are going to change the handset. When I collected my Handset from the servicing people and asked the concerned people at NOKIA Care, they took my handset (S.no: [protected]) and given another mobile (3230: S.no; [protected]) with damaged scratchy panel, told that was the mobile with changed Motehrboard. And also told that SWAP means the mobile replacement by an old mobile with changed motherboard. As I was not guided previously about this and also abide by the Nokia, I have done the same at least by believing NOKIA, but since then it is giving the hell problem of switching off once for every half an hr and as I suffered so much as it is asking through a display of “Invalid Sim card or Sim card registration failed” for many times.
                Then, the very next day[protected], I rushed all the way from my laboratory and explained my pain out of the given mobile usage and got a word by the concerned person that they will give new handset. Yesterday, I want to NOKIA and the scene is same and asked me to take another mobile handset, which is also an OLD ones. I refused to take it and asked about the new ones and at least my original mobile handset, which was given to NOKIA that is 100 times better than any other old handset. It is very surprised that they don’t know where my handset went… this is the panic situation of mine, who wasted my valuable research TIME than my spent money (towards fuel) and my energy; I sincerely requesting you kindly look in to this and expedite matter, thinking You In My Position and arrange a new mobile handset for my 3230 mobile, as it is under warranty considering my original handset damaged, misplaced by NOKIA or whatever u understand. Kindly do the needful and oblige.
                Thanking you very much
                Ramjee Pallela
                Toxicology Unit
                Biology SDivn.,
                IICT, Tarnaka, Hyderebad
                mob: [protected]

Sreeja Rakshit
                  I am having Nokia 6030 Mobile set. The cell is getting too hot while charging and battery back has become very low. Requisting to replace the battery. detail as below:

Model: Nokia6030 (BL5C)
                  Purchase Date:[protected]
                  Battery serial no:[protected]n[protected]
                  Purchased from: Nokia Top 10 (Goregaon-East, Mumbai-400063)

Current Address: 3/7A, Rakshit Bhawan, K.P.Roy Lane, haltu, Kolkata-700078, West Bengal, India
                  Contact person: Sreeja Rakshit
                  Contact No:[protected], [protected]

Nokia 6030 — GPRS not functioning

My GSM no. [protected] and the model is Nokia 6030 and I am not getting the GPRS functioning though It was functioning before.

suchait sachdeva
                    I have lost my mobile phone, it has been stolen. I need Nokia company to help me trace my cell phone, or if not possible, block the phone so that it becomes unusable.

Phone : [protected]
                    IMEI : [protected]
                    Name : suchait Sachdeva
                    Addres : A-2, 250, sector - 8, Rohini, Delhi 110085
                    Ph :[protected]

Nokia 6270 — Lost my mobile.

I lost my Nokia 6270 mobile. Please block the mobile from further usage.
                    IMEI No. [protected]
                    I lost my Mobile

Model no. Nokia - 6270
                    IMEI No: [protected]

Kindly trace my mobile & Help me.

If found, Please call or SMS to [protected] (Bangalore)

Naveenachari

hauz Khas enclave
                      new delhi , de 110016
                      IN
                      n.a

I purchased nokia 6300 on 5th september and then got a display problem on 13th. Went to nokia in green park , delhi met manager amit sharma and told him. Asked him to replace the handset. He did not and i was forced to get it repaired. The whole display was changed and since then i got lining problems and hang problems. I went to the dealer and again to nokia , they wrote that if possible for dealer , then can get my handset replaced.

Then i met nokia Delhi encharge , name amit mobile number [protected] , called him for two weeks , he said that he is putting up an e.mail but nothing happened. He never took my call.Then i wrote a complaint to nokia on internet. This is the secong time i am writing a complaint on internet. I got a call from nokai headqarters in nokia from mrs mohini saying that they saw my issue , will replace my handset with a new one . After three weeks they said that me to go to south ex outlet . went there , met the manager Mr inder and they were giving me second hand used handset.now when i noida they don't pickup the phone.
                      hi,

i m radhika i has also buy a handset N76 from hot shop green park oppsite to indianoil buliding. on very next day my handfree is not working that was change by the hot shop outlet but that was the day when my problem get started from that faithfull day till now my handset visit 5 times to nokia care center name INTOUCH CARE which was in c.r. park now shifted to tuglakabad extn. 3 time for poor outgoing and poor incoming audio quality. but problem is still same.

than one of my friend said me to go lajpath nagar nokia center. than i goen their NRI COMMUNICATION and told them that this my problem i want pls send my phone to nokia direct they says ok pls submit this phone and give me first jobsheet but they did't send the phone to nokia and repair my phone. again when i go their to collect my phone they said that is ok now pls cheack it but my phone did't get start again they cheaked again and said ur phone battery is dead, i told him to change the battary but they said u submit this battery with bill we will send this to nokia and it will be back after 15 days now they had give me my 2 jobsheet. i have all 5 jobsheet no. and photocopy of them i m planing to go consumer court.

now my phone is with me without battery.

this is real face of leading cell phone company NOKIA.

I bought a nokia n97 nd the problems i am facing are:
                      1)It gets heated whenever i charge it.
                      2)The software never works properly.
                      3)The battery never works for more 5 hrs.

So, kindly look into this matter asap.
                      By this way u'll lose ur customers.

I bought a nokia n97 nd the problems i am facing are:
                      1)It gets heated whenever i charge it.
                      2)The software never works properly.
                      3)The battery never works for more 5 hrs.

So, kindly look into this matter asap.
                      By this way u'll lose ur customers.

PARAMDEEP SINGH
                      yes this is very much true thats why t these people have lost now

gaurav m advani
                      149 vaishali enclave
                      ghaziabad

Donesh Bajaj
                        I have problem in my celphone since I purchased the phone 3230 from a shop in R K Puram , New Delhi. I could not even use it for even a single. This is the second time that I have submitted my phone to service center in South Ex nokia care, New Delhi. It has been 20 days that the phone is with nokia and whenever I try to speak to them they simply say not status availabe. The customer care number [protected] also not helpful. I have called them more than 25 times to get my phone back. The last time they service center replied me to wait until the phone gets swapped. It has become really hard for me to get the phone now if there is anyone can help me please help my job sheet number with nokia service center is[protected]/071006/115 dated 6th oct 07.
                        sir
                        esn number-[protected]
                        product code-0550573
                        istrument type-phone
                        technology type-gsm
                        model name-3110c

we had software problem on this phone for many times in since we purchased (10 nmonths) we gotit repaired but problem is continuing we consuted to it for nokia service care kukatpally devatha communications, hc towers, they are not responding to it they told us to replace this with same s model phone but there are many problems with it in the market so we not intrested in sama model
                        so we request to replace it with another model of same price .
                        waiting for your reply

I bought a new phone Nokia Lumia 620 (IMEI -[protected]) last month.I used the phone hardly for 3 days and the phone starts hanging.I tried to reset the battery and touch screen got cracked.I am shocked that Nokia is selling such a inferior product in which the glass just broke due to little pressure of the thumb.
                        I gave the phone for repairing at Nokia Service Center on 22nd March 2013.Below is the address for the Nokia Service Center in Bangalore.
                        JobId no - 130322/6
                        Complaint No - 1-[protected]

Nokia Service center :

Samvradhi Technologies - Nokia Mobile Phones Service Center in Bangalore
                        A/4 KHB Colony, Koramangala, 5th Block, 80ft Main Road Next to Airtel office cross road, Koramagala, Bangalore - 560095
                        Landmark: Opp. to New shanthi Sagar
                        Phone:[protected]
                        Email: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com

First they said that they will repair and return back my phone within 14 days.After 14 days when I called them they said glass has not reached from Dehli and it will take another 4 days.After 4 days when I called then they said another 3 days and like that lastly they told today they will deliver my phone.Today when I called them they said that still spares has not reached it will take till Saturday.they are not bothered to inform me also and every day I have to call them to know the status.

I am really frustated with what Nokia is doing.It's being nearly one month they have kept the phone and has done nothing.I felt harassed as every day I have to call them to hear the same reply.Not sure whther I will get back my phone or not.

Now I want my phone to be replaced with the new one or want my hard earned money back since it seems they will be able to repair my phone as it has been nearly 1 month.Please help.

Abhishek

Nokia Bl - 5c Battery — REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

kk chawla
                          REPLACED BATTERY AGAINST THE FOLLOWING BATTERY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS STILL AWAITED;

[protected]N[protected]
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

MR C MOMAYA
                          Replacement of my TWO Nokia Battery BL-5C of code
                          [protected]N[protected] MADE IN CHINA , and [protected]M16241CRO1554 MADE IN HUNGARY, due to over heating .so kindly do the needful.
                          MR C MOMAYA
                          5, MEGH RATAN , DERASAR LANE,
                          GHATKOPAR (EAST) MUMBAI 400077 INDIA
                          TEL #[protected]
                          M[protected][protected]
                          I have defective battery BL5C in my nokia phone.I had regidtered for replacement on the net in july 07 but with no results .I contacted NOKIA INDIA on phone where they informed that the batteries are beeing replaced across the counters at all NOKIA CARE centers firstly these centers were not replacing the batteries registered on net.Now they say they are out of stock .Does it not mean taht NOKIA INDIA is delibratly ignoring replacement
                          SHIVANGI SHARAN,LUCKNOW-[protected]
                          Replacement of my Nokia Battery BL-5C of code
                          [protected]M[protected] MADE IN CHINA due to over heating .so kindly do the needful.
                          MY following address.
                          M.A Devarvar House No.17, Paravathama Nilya, Kuvempu Road, UdayaNagar, Bangalore-16
                          i have given my mobile sony ericsson w350i for my keypad failure, I was been told that i will get my cell phone back by one week, but today its almost two weeks completed and havent received my cell phone.I am been told to wait for more three four days.

Ajaya Kumar Mohapatra
                          At- Can Valley
                          Back side of friends club house
                          Friends colony
                          Cuttack-753001
                          Orissa
                          Replacement of my Nokia Battery BL-5C 3.7v of code
                          [protected]N[protected] MADE IN CHINA, due to over heating .so kindly do the needful.
                          Rinki Verma
                          Rzd-122 New janki puri Near uttam nagar
                          New Delhi-59
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia — Bad experience with nokia care noida centre (sector 2)

chnadra kanta
                            I had bought a Nokia N70 music adition mobile phone (IMEI Number-[protected]) on 22 December 2006 from "The Hello...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Nokia N70 — Very poor service of Nokia dealers

Saurabh Mathur
                            This is Saurabh mathur. I bought a Nokia N70 Music Edition series which was of cost of 14500 from a dealer of Nokia. During...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Raviraj KS
                            hI

Here is a complaint about Noia N73 Music eddition.
                            I took from Bangalore last month(September-07)

From last two weeks three time it is heated to a high temperature by sudden descharging the battery. I really fed up with confusion what was the real problem. Unfortunatelly i kept my waarrenty card in my native and i am arround 800 KM from there. Here no body is ready to take the mobile without card.

And the battery number is
                            BP-6M
                            06705053932130253220645406

Can u sujjest me the solution.

Raviraj KS
                            Bangalore

Nokia N73 Music Edition — minor problem with joystick

I bought a nokia cell phone n73 music addition from Subhiksha Trading Services Ltd. on 27 Nov. 2007.ITs serial no. is [protected]. I find a problem with its joystick as its not working allthe functions
                            So please tell me but should I have to do for it .
                            Narinder Singh.
                            Joystick of my N-73 is not working smoothly.My set is under warranty. As my set is under warranty should i have to pay for it's repairment or it will be free of cost?

Nokia N73 Music Edition — charging time hit,some time insert sim no network battery drain fast auto switch off,data loss

hello sir i am very much disapointed your service i purchage this cell for only last three months and this problem is very mesar and i drop my phone nokia care last 20 days so i suffer lots of problem and in gandhinagar serivce care is not good because there employ not answer proper so please cheak my job sheet no[protected]/090924/2 i hope are you replace this phone and i can not accept the repair instument i replace it otherwise i liglaize process aginst this compny please imedatly reply my contect no [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Recently Discussed

22 hours 13 minutes ago
                              Nokia
                              nokia gallery not positive response
                              29 days ago
                              nokia mobile 6.1 plus motherboard issue
                              Nokia
                              Nokia 7.1 Replacement not providing
                              Nokia 7.1 not working properly
                              Nokia India
                              screen glows after phone is locked