[Resolved]  Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic — Mobile phone lost

I have lost my mobile phone in Manila,Philippines while i was on Business trip.My phone number is[protected].my phone model is Nokia 5310 and Mobile IMEI No [protected] . Please lock my mobile to prevent misuse.

I have bought this Mobile from

V2 Communications Pte Ltd,

Little Mount,Chennai-600 015
Contact No : +91-[protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@sgtus.com

Jaya chandiran

Comments

Nokia Mobile 5310 — Returned damaged mobile after repair

Dear Executive!
My Nokia mobile Model 5310(purchased on[protected] with IMU NO=[protected] developed a fault of very low voice transmission to other party( Every thing else in perfect working condition).I gave this mobile for rectification of this fault to Instant Soutions, Nokia Care Centre, 5-8 Devi Palace, Old Delhi Road(Opp. Raj Cinema), Gurgaon-122001(Haryana)Phone=[protected], Mobile=[protected] on 9-8-08 with JOB-DES-NO:[protected].They gave me 20 days to get the fault rectified.When I enquired on[protected], they returned the mobile without rectification with comments that"Some liquid has entered the set & it cant be repaired in waranty".On my way back when I energised the set, I found that its screen was damaged, but it was getting ring & dialling OK.When next day I told them that they have retuned the damaged set to me, they refused to take the responsibilty. I was shocked to hear the reply.This was totally un-professional approach on behalf of prestigious " Nokia Care centres".Now I request you to interfere & get my Nokia set repaired & return the same to me in original condition at least.I hope you take the appropriate action & instruct the agency to do the needful.Hoping a prompt & positive action.
with regards
Kamlesh Kaushik, 785/sector-4, Gurgaon-122001
Mobile: [protected] / [protected]

Nokia 5310 XpressMusic — Nokia Mobile lost

Dear Sir/madam,
I lost my newly bought Nokia 5310 XpressMusic mobile(full black) last week.
Its IMEI no is [protected]. Request you to please help me to trace the mobile to get it back. I have already lodged a complaint in Police Station.

Kundan Shimpi

Nokia 5310 Mobile Phone — Lost the mobile phone.

I have lost my mobile phone Nokia 5310 yesterday at about 9:05 pm at KFC, City Center, Saltlake City, Kolkata-64. I had bought it just 3 weeks ago. It is brand new. I had a check of the 2 KFC staffs on the floor at that time, but in vain.

Please do something if possible.
Also please if the cell is not found, block it i[censored] can...

Nokia 5310 Music Xpress — To block the stolen mobile

Respected Sir,

This is Abirami from trichy for the past 2 days back i have lost my mobile in the college.Some one has stolen it.Pls block the mobile .This is my IMEI No:[protected].Pls block the mobile sir.For further details if anything needed contact to [protected].I am waiting for ur positive reply sir.
Thanking u.

mobile set of NOKIA model no. 5310 — loss of mobile

I have lost my NOKIA mobile Model No.5310 XpressMusic on dated-18/04/2009, i have logged a complaint with local police station at kalol(dist-gandhinagar).the IMEI number of my handset is [protected].
so it is my earnest request that if the aforesaid handset is in use to trace handset and the mibile number and address of the user must be informed to me on my e-mail ID or mobile no.
BHARATKUMAR PATEL
E-MAIL- [protected]@yahoo.com
Mobile no.- [protected], [protected]
I just lost my mobile nokia 5310 on 24.04.09. IMEI Number is [protected], red colour, Mobile Number[protected]. Please block my mobile.
Purchase date:- 15.03.09 From Siliguri
Please do needful and Conform me.

Lasang Bomzon
Kalijhora Bazar
Dist Darjeeling
West Bengal

nokia/5310 xpressMusic — lock my mobile

mobile lost want to lock it
name-D Jaganathani lost my mobile model nokia 5300 Xpress Music on dated-19-may.09 and took by someone and switched off . i want you to lock it so that it become useless.Here are my details given below : thanking you
name - shyam patil
model nokia 5300 xpress music [black]
imei no.-[protected]
lost date-19.5.09
I have lost my mobile nokia 5310(Xpress Music) on 25.05.09. IMEI Number is [protected], Black colour, Mobile Number[protected]. Please block my mobile.
Purchase date:- 9.11.08 From Vizianagaram. Andhra Pradesh.
Please do needful and Conform me.

Nokia — Mobile Nokia 5310 Block

hi,

Please block my mobile.

IMEI. : [protected]

Place of purchase : Nokia Priority centre, (Near Sethupadhi School/Next to HDFC ATM)
Madurai.
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:[protected]@yahoo.com
Missed date:10/08/2009
IMEI No.:[protected]
sir i have lost my cell nokia 5310(xpress music) with IMEI no[protected] around two months ago on my way to office to Andheri. i wioll be pleased if i will get my cell back & hoping that you will do the needful regards martins

5310 — Mobile Missing

I lost my Nokia 5310 Xpress music mobile handset on Friday the 11th September 2009. A vodafone prepaid sim ([protected]) is used in it. IMEI:[protected]. this handset with the same mob.no is using someone else. The number will be deactivated tomorrow. Could you please freze that mob.
my 5310 system hasbeen stolen

5310 xpressMusic — Mobile lost

My mobile lost in 20th September 2009. kindly block my handset

Mobile Model:5310 Xpress Music
IMEI No:[protected]

please trace my handset. My conduct number [protected]

5310 xpressMusic — Handset Block

My mobile was lost 20th september 2009. kindly block my handset. pls trace the handset.

IMEI:[protected]

pls conduct my mobile number is [protected]

Thanks & regards,

K.Sagadevan

5310 xpressMusic — pls release IMEI number

My Mobile is findout kindly release my IMEI number.

IMEI NO:[protected]

If you have any clarrification pls conduct [protected]

K.Sagadevan

5310 Xpress Music Nokia — I Lost My Mobile

Somebody stolen my mobile. That was new piece. i used only 5 months. I registered the police complete i have an IMEI No. The no. is [protected]. Please can you trace the mobile phone i am very upset from this matter i got my vodafone no. but i want my cell back can you help me please

i have lost my cell nokia 5310 Xpress music with IMEI No. [protected]. mobile losed on 15th August 2009 at Hyderabad please trace the mobile and send the mail.

pls od the needful

Thanking You
Bobby

Nokia 5310 Xpress Music — loss of mobile phone

i have lost my nokia 5310 xpress music on 14 oct 2009 at nasik (maharastra)
last sim placed was [protected](vodaphone)
can u please put it on survillance to track who is using it...i can provide u its details n IMEI number.
whom should i complint and what procedure should i follow for the same?

Nokia India Phone