Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Nokia — nokia ongoing promotions

Gemunu Kumara
I am in UAE i got a text massage from nokia ongoing promotions saying that i won GBP 200, 000.00 from the nokia 42nd Anniversary...
Complaint comments  Comments  (46)

Vinod Kumar R

I have Nokia N70 and its switch is not working. It seems to have a loose connection. As result the phone does not turn on.

I visted the Nokia Care in Koramangala hoping they will resolve the issue. As my phone is out of warranty they asked me to pay Rs 50 towards physical inspection. I paid the money and gave the phone for physical inspection.

After 30 minutes, they called me and told me that, they will have to replace the switch and re-install the software and all the data will be lost. I was able to understand that the switch needs be replaced, however i was not able to figure out why they have to re-install the software.

When i questioned the center manager for the same, she responded that replacing switch alone will not solve the problem. I am not sure how did they come to this conclusion. Then i demanded them to give me their investigation in writing. Then they said well, the switch replacement may work. But if in case if does not, then they will have to reinstall the software. I demanded the report for inspecting the phone. They refused to give anything in writing.

Though we pay charges for the inspection, we dont get anything back as a report and i am not sure if they really have qualified engineers to look into the issue.

Now i am clueless on how to get the required information from them

Hoping to get some help from this forum.

Vinod
when i connect the mobile to the my computer (Windows XP) with the nokia PC suite ver: 6.83.14.1, when trying to send message from the computer it says "Unable to Send Message", why is this so, but my other mobile 6300 it is working fine with it. both are Vodafone. mine is a post paid and the other is pre paid, why is this happening so...! please revert back to me ASAP

i did also tried reinstaling the software with another version as well, after deleting the registery files as well, the same thing persists. please give me a solution...!

With regards,

Vimal Nair

I have lost my N70 mobile today.My mobiles IMEI is [protected].plz help me to trace out or block the mobile

Nokia 5300 — unable to Edit Internet access point in Nokia 5300

Ashim Kumar Das
    Respected sir,

I have a problem in my Nokia 5300 hendset. I unable to edit Internet access point. I want to...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Nokia 3110c — RESTART PROBLEM

Shafqat Khan
    i hv purchased NOKIA 3110c last month from then its having RESTART PROBLEM. i Hv ALSO CHECKED MY MEMORY CARD FOR ANY VIRUS...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (54)

Nokia N70 — Defective 1 GB memory card

H.K.Prasad
    I have purchased vide cash memo T23/31691 dt. 26.12.2007 Nokia N 70 bearing no. [protected] from Big Bazaar, Malabar...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

sonal sharma
    I purchased a new Nokia battery (BL-6C) worth Rs 1450 from Hot Spot Retails Pvt Ltd from 189, Channi Complex, shop no 3. Model Town Jalandhar.

the batt was bought on 29 Mar 08 and within one month, it has started to show reduced holding of charge. though initially i felt that it may not be true but now it is confirmed that the batt does not last 24 hrs even after full charge though the total talk time is about 1-15 min per day only.

the batt no as written on the invoice is[protected]

i request that i may be advised as to where to send the batt for replacement

Nokia — Recharge not successful

I have a life-time airtel pre-paid connection ([protected]) since 2001. My validity expired on 17th Nov. 2009 and presently I am in 15 days' grace period. I have been trying to re-charge my connection since 18th Nov, 2009 through local Airtel booth. Every time they are re-charging my account a msg is being flashed back on my mobile stating - "Recharge not successful". Repeated attempts have been made in consultation with your help line and they say that 'technical upgradation is in progress & recharge would be done soon'. But my ougoing/incoming calls remain disrupted since 18th Nov, 2009. I want to continue with the above pre-paid mobile No. [protected]. Please help resolving the problem imdtly as I have an account balance of Rs.270-60.

Sirisha
      I have bought the Nokia 6088 CDMA mobile 4 days back and I am having hell of a problem with the mobile. Phone discharges very fast even without talking on the phone. network connection on the phone to the operator Reliance gets lost very often and the mobile keeps searching for network. I have never ever complained about a Nokia and have used several handsets of Nokia within my family. I hope Nokia is going to resolve this issue or else I will have to start a strong Anti-Nokia campaign within my family circles and spread it more.

surendra singh khanna
        Subject: Request for change of Mobile Set N-70 Music Edition bearing IMEI No.
        [protected]. Bill No. 627, Dated 11.06.2007.
        I wish to brought following information in your kind notice:

1.I purchased Nokia Mobile Set N-70 Music Edition bearing IMEI No. [protected] and battery no. 06704003B2066 from M/s Media Net, Agartala on 11.06.2007.

2.I started facing problem of early discharge of battery & handed over to Nokia Care, Agartala for necessary action. After few days I was handed over back to me informing me that it has been repaired.
        3.Again I started facing problem of early discharge & overheating and handed over to Nokia Care, Agartala on 13.02.2008 for repair. I received it back on 18.02.2008 telling me that same has been repaired.
        4.The problem of overheating did not get resolved and I gave it back to Nokia Care, Agartala, on 01.04.2008. I was told that it is required to be sent outside Agartala for repair. I received it back on 03.06.2008. Eventually, I was without mobile for more than two months. After few minutes of receiving the mobile set on 03.06.2008 I observed that screen is blinking. I charged the battery fully. Now there is no display however power gets on.

Now this is a humble submission to you that I was without mobile for more than two months for no fault of mine. This set is in Warranty period. I would like to emphasize that I should not be punished for having opted to buy a Nokia set. It
        was my firm faith and strong belief in Nokia which prompted me in deciding to opt for Nokia Set inspite of being so many choices in the market.

I had been facing problems & sufferings from almost a period of one year.I request to get my set replaced. The warranty & guarantee period of this set shall be expiring on 10.06.2008. The copy of the compalint & my set has been given today at local branch of Nokia Care Centre, Agartala, Tripura (west).
        Yours sincerely,

Dated 04.06.2008

(S.S.Khanna)
        Superintending Geophysicist (Wells)
        Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
        Tripura Asset, Agartala.
        contact no. [protected],
        Subject: Request for change of Mobile Set 7500 bearing IMEI No.
        [protected]. Bill No. P.T.MR/3369, Univercell, Trichy Dated 118.09.2008.
        I wish to brought following information in your kind notice:

1. I purchased Nokia Mobile Set 7500 bearing IMEI No.
        [protected]. Bill No. P.T.MR/3369, Univercell, Trichy Dated 18.09.2008.
        2. From 18.09.2008 onwards my set battery back up time not with stand. That is my set operating only communication mode not others application the battery indication in the display is reduced from 55Minutes.After 1Hr 09Minutes set is switched off automatically for low battery indication.ii report to Univercell Shope .He give direction to Teleport Nokia care Trichy . In the care center my set software is updated two times and battery also repleased. This work was done by care center three times (two times software updated & one time battery repleased).Still my problem not solved. Then care center send my set to company on 10.11.2008 Vide job Sheet number[protected]/081110/37 for repair works. 14.11.2008 set was received from company thro' care centre. But my problem not solved. Then approach to care centre. The care centre receive my set and send to company in the same job sheet number on 17.11.2008.I also send email to company on 25.11.2008 vide my email address [protected]@bsnl.in.Same day reply was received by email and set received from company on 05.12.2008 thro' care centre. That set is a secondhand set. I was given a handset as replacement with in the month from the date of purchase but the handset given to me is an old handset (second handset already used set)and is in worse condition .vide IMEI number [protected].But the same problem was also available in this set.( i.e. battery back up time not with stand.)Once again go to care centre tell the probelm.He was received the set and send to company on 11.12.2008.I was also send email to company on 10.12.2008.mean time I was conduct over cell phone to 3030838 and compliant booked in the reference 2-3je7bh.
        I request change my model in the same price. If the cost is higher then the old cost, I am also ready to pay the difference of cost. Because when compare to two sets of 7500 model I was observe this model is a failure model. Hence I do not want 7500 model. Hence replace the new model one with same application and facility available in the model of 7500.
        I need a Solution for this.
        If any one of the concern person directly from Nokia contacts me it will be highly appreciated. My cell number is [protected]

Hoping for a reply soon
        i lost my nokia mobile phone 1650 on 5/05/2009, my imei number is [protected]and the mobile network is airtel, and i want to block that phone...so, please help me..and please post me the nokia network phone number in trichy.please contact me [protected]
        my nokia E-71 i am really disappointed
        I agree with S.S.khanna comment, because i have also facing same problem, nokia is not careing my problem .
        I sh. Sanjib Kr Debbarman, 1(one) No. nokia mobile purchase from Venkateshwara Distributors Pvt. Ltd., New delhi on 02/05/2011. As per 1(one) year waranty period, The moblie will be dead, after Nokia care cebtre ( Namami Enterprise, Agartala) showing the mobile set . They are charge Service charge ( Rs.300) & Approx. estimate for repairing cost due to power switch broken. as per using the power switch.
        Please advice its a geniun charge & Valid for no waranty of this items.

Nokia N70 — PROBLEM OF PHONE MEMORY FOR NOKIA N70

Amit N Shinde
          I have purchased Nokia N70 in August 2007. Since then I have faced many problems such as

1) Phone Memory is...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

abdul_azizaa
          I have nokia 6300. I bought it in the month of oct-07, now its screen is not working. I think there is some display problem.
          Today I visited you noki care Janakpuri, District Centre, New Delhi. There was there person sitting and who was attending the customer. I also took a token my token sr. no. was 15, current 5 no. was attended by your care people. but they were very slow. if i gues i would have to spend my whole day till my turn comes. when I asked them to make it quickly or do it fast atleast i requested to take my cell phone and contact me over phone if you find any problem. But they refused to entertain me. they said only one solution is to wait till your turn comes. their behaviour was very rough and not acceptable, Then I had a word with the manager but he was also got the same attitude. I was handled very roughly. There behaviour was so cheap that I never expected from the nokia. So I came back. If no action is being taken from you side i will write to the consumer court.

Hope to hear from your side soon.
          Abdul Aziz
          +91-[protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia N70 Music Edition — Automatically Loudspeaker & Music Player get on at the time of any Incoming/Outgoing Calls

PARVESH KUMAR JHA
            I, Parvesh Kumar Jha purchased a “NOKIA N70 Music Edition” from Tarun & Co., B-5/1, Sector-4, Rohini,...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Nokia Customer Care Of India — Re:- Replacement of Nokia N81 set Colour Blue Sr.No-356994011493677

Kumar Gaurav
            To
            The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia N81 set Colour...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (46)

MD
            NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE

Please note that I have been forced to replace the hinge assembly of my Nokia 9500 Communicator repeatedly as it cracks quite frequently. Please note details of purchase and changes done as given below.

Model - Nokia 9500 Communicator.
            IMEI: [protected]
            Date of Purchase: 18th Jan'07
            Seller: M/s. Studio Cell - TTK Road, Alwarpet, Madras - 600018

Replacement of HINGE ASSEMBLY (Casing of Inner LCD).

Date: 22nd Aug'07: Service Centre - M/s. Quantum Telesys - 32 Thiru Vi Ka Road, Opposite to Satyam Theatre, Royapettah, Madras - 600014. Bill No: 340; Amount Charged: Rs.1800

Date: 03rd April'08: Service Centre - M/s. Rocky Agencies (Formerly M/s. Quantum Telesys) - 32 Thiru Vi Ka Road, Opposite to Satyam Theatre, Royapettah, Madras - 600014. Bill No: 2771; Amount Charged: Rs.1800

Now I have noticed that the same Hinge Assembly has developed crack and needs to be replaced !!!

I would like to ask Nokia, how come the mobile needs frequent replacement of Hinge Assembly which cost Rs.1800 every few months and over a period of 1 Year 4 months after purchase, I have to shell out Rs.5400 just to replace the same part every time !!! This is ridiculous to make expensive mobile which I have bought for over Rs.24, 000/- and needs a service cost of Rs.1800 every 2 months !!!

When I took the phone to the same service centre, they have asked me to replace the hinge assembly at a cost of Rs.1800 again !!! I refused and wanted to speak with their owner / boss / manager and the person says the owner is out of station always and no one can meet. Instead he gave me Nokia customer care phone number 30303838. When I called this number from landline, it has directed me to call Bangalore number by dialling[protected] !!! I dialled this Bangalore number to speak with one customer service person, who asked about my problem & asked me to go to the same Nokia Service Centre and then call from there to know what is the problem !!! ??????????????????

THIS IS MULTI NATIONAL COMPANY "NOKIA" - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR, BAD / WEAK PARTS WHICH WILL CRACK OR BREAK. WHEN CUSTOMER SEEKS A REMEDY THEY SIMPLY SAY IT IS PHYSICAL DAMAGE AND IS NOT COVERED IN WARRANTY !!!

THE PHONE COST Rs.24, 000/- AND THE COST OF REPLACING "HINGE ASSEMBLY" EVERY TIME IS Rs.1800/-... WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO REPLACE THE PART 6 TIMES IN A YEAR WITH A COST OF Rs. 10, 800/- AND I HAVE TO SPEND THE COST OF PHONE IN JUST 2 YEARS TO KEEP IT WORKING IN GOOD CONDITION !!! RIDICULOUS INDEED !!!

I request your reply and replacement of the Hinge Assembly part FREE of cost now.

Nokia India — INFERIOR QUALITY MOBILE HANDSET

I HAD PURCHASED NOKIA E65 HANDSET FROM SANGLI DEALER ON ARIL 2007 AND IN THIS 8 MONTHS, IT WAS REPAIRED 4 TIMES BY NOKIA CARE, BUT AGAIN TODAY THERE IS SAME PROBLEM. I MAILED NOKIA AND THEY REPLIED AGAIN SEND THE HANDSET TO NOKIA CARE.
            COMPANY IS PLAYING A GAME OF SERVICE -SERVICE WITH ME .
            NOKIA IS NOT READY TO REPLCE NEW HANDSET.
            OUR WARRENTY WILL EXPIRED ON MARCH-2008.
            I THINK THIS E-65 IS NOT STABLE PRODUCT OF THE COMPANY BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY PROBLEMS IN MY FRIEND CIRCLE FOR THE SAME MODEL.
            I THINK COMPANY IS CHEATING AND TAKE TIME TILL THE WARRENTY ENDS.

nokia 9500 — inferior quality mobile handset

To, Date[protected]
            The Manager,
            Customer Support Care ,
            Nokia Ltd,

SUB-NON SATISFACTION OF YOUR PRODUCT 9500

Respected Sir,
            This is to bring to your kind information that I have been using your products since the past 7 years.
            In these years I have almost changed around 10 Nokia mobile handsets and I have never faced any problems as such.I would like to thank Nokia for providing such good protable and user friendly handsets.There is a reason why I am saying this.
            I have a son who is 10 years old and he uses my mobile the way I do.The functions given by nokia are so easy that anyone can use the product easily as compared to handsets of other company’s.
            The latest handsets I have purchased from Nokia are 2 units of communicator 9500,one for my self and one for my nephew.It has been six months since I have purchased these handsets. The day since I have purchased these handsets myself and my nephew both are having problems with using it.
            1.The handset working is very slow.
            2.Applications take a lot time to start as compared to other Nokia handsets.
            3.We have not stored anything in our memory card stills the working is very slow.
            4.The handsets get hang at any point of time without any reason.
            5.No stored name appears while receiving any message.
            6.Old manufacturing date.
            7.Web browser is very slow as compared to apple”s new iphone.
            I have also updated the software of the handsets from your authorized service centre but the results are same.I have never in my life faced any problem while using any Nokia handsets but I am not at all satisfied with these handsets.

I am already distributor for Apple I Pods,Henkel Marketing India Ltd,Schwarzkopf Professional,Camlin Ltd in Mumbai.We always taken great care about our customers satisfaction because for us customers are GOD and we have never dissatisfied our customers.
            Hence we request you to exchange our handsets with some other good handset like E50,N73 or any other in this range.
            Kindly revert back at your earliest.Hoping to get a kind and favourable reply from your side.

Dilip Jain

Upen Enterprise
            Om Shanti Traders
            I bought a CDMA Nokia phone - cost about 16,000Rs. Two months later the phone stopped working. This is in Trichur Kerala, and we sent the phone to Cochin service centre - Brightpoint. With great difficulty, after a month, the phone was returned, but insted of two month old phone in good condition, we got a battered phone of the same model with scrateches and a display panel which is not clear due to smudges. Brightpoint, Nokia Customer care and everybody else now claim that it is not their responsibility anymore and we have to accept this! Now brightpoint has taken the phone back but has written that the complaint is "Faulty phone cover" i assume because that is not covered under warranty!

In the last ten years that I have used a Nokia phone or the last five years of my Professional life (I work with the Times of India Group) I have not heard of such a callous attitude from the support for any brand let alone a brand with the reputation of Nokia. Their attitude seems to be that now that you have been dumb enough buy the snazzy advertising story of NOKIA having excellent after sales support, then you have to be satisfied with whatever we give you. Aparently, we are entitled only to a replacement phone, not necceraily in the condition that it came in...even if the original case was replaced on the returned phone we would have been happy!

I hate getting into legal recourse, but I am not left with any other alternative. Is there anything Nokia Care can do to redeem itself?

Nokia — inferior quality software

my nokia 5300 c-2 handset,with IMEI NO. 355212/03/052941/8 is not working and this some eight time the same software problem is occurring in it.I contacted Nokia Care but they are not ready to give me a permanent solution to it.I bought this handset in June 2009

nokia 9500 — Needs to repair my Set

I am Sidra from Pakistan my email address is ([protected]@hotmail.com) I have nokia 9500 from more than 3 years now my set is not working & nobody is ready to repair it do u have any1 who repair my set ?

manivannan
              my E-50 mobile IMEI [protected] struck up with usb connectivity problem & handed over the device on 16th april 2008 job no288398, to Hclinfinet ltd no 5, arti chamber, anna salai-600002, [protected]@nokia care india.com, after a week i checked with the service personnel, they told I.C to be replaced.

0n 17th may 2008, they issued swap& gave a old mobile as replacement IMEI [protected], later found the mobile is not serviceble & had the same usb connectivity problem & speaker problem, also found the device is made in 2006, life timer used 419 hrs, where as my device which i handed over to hcl, is manufactured in may 2007, & life timer not even crossed 50 hrs also it cover 3 more months of warranty.

on 23rd may 2007 i went back to hcl & launched a complaint to mr. vinoth & mr.Girish (floor manager), they promised to replace a new mobile with in a week, mean while i went twice to check but still their is no response even they have not filled any job sheet for the above,

Iam fully dissatisfy with your service, plz look into the matter immediately, and issue me a new device or else return back my own device,

kindly do the needful.

also i need to inform you that, if there is no response, further i have planned to launch a complaint with the consumer court under the consumer protection Act 1986, also seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to deficiency in services and inconvinience .

yours sincerely,
              Manivannan.J

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
              Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.

pramodchinta
                dear nokia
                my name is pramodchinta from vizag (Visakhapatnam, India)
                i gave my N82 for repair in nokia care about some speaker problem and the set was hanging up he told come after one week i will send to hyderbad for repair . after one wekk my set came but the complaint was not set..
                i asked them my problem is not yet done ..
                they told we cant do any thing .. i[censored]r interested u buy new cell only..
                i asked them to replace my mobile because in nokia set to set warrenty is ther know i asked them.. but is no responce??
                i am fed up with nokia company..
                i think the nokia company is waste to launch new mobiles also..
                do better please close ur nokia company because ur not understaning coustmer problem also

or please remove nkia care in VIZAG( VISAKHAOATNAM) near sampath vinkaya temple

wating for ur responce

From
                PRAMOD CHINTA
                my mobile num(
                0)[protected]
                hi dude,

I do accept with you. Nokia has to close there company. Or has to change there management process. Nokia care in banglore is also the same, they are also not giving the response. I have also called the nokia Customer care they too are same.

Quality of product and service with the nokia has been so badly degraded. IT HAS TO CLOSE ALL ITS CUSTOMER CARE AND NOKIA CARE IN INDIA... THEY ARE KEEPING THE CUSTOMER CARE AND NOKIA CARE FOR THE LEGIAL PROCDURE TO ESTABLISH there business in india.

lets hope any one responsible person see our frustration and do the need full.
                my 82's bottom spkr stopped working after using it 4 just 20 days...wen i askd nokia servis ppl, they told me tat nothing can be done..its bettr nokia shuts their company dwn..

Gaurab Basu
                  Dear maam,
                  I, Gaurab Basu, a dweller of 1/2 Rajabagan Lane, Kolkata - 700 030, bought a Nokia 7610 @ 7250/- from a shop near Dumdum station 9 months back.
                  My headphone and data cable both are not working. And when I wanted to discuss the solution, the shop keepers said that the problem is not in my phone...Its in my headphone.
                  But it is no feasible that both the cables (ear phone and data cable) are damaged at the same time.
                  Please help me suggesting the needful (where to contact, or if there is any way, I can avoid the 'loose contact' problem myself by any trick).
                  Thanking you,

GAURAB BASU
                  ([protected])
                  Me too have the same complaint,
                  i cannot connect my headset as well as data cable bcos of loose contact
                  pls give me a remedy for this

rinky raheja
                    The Manager
                    Customer Care
                    Nokia

SUB: Nokia mobile purchased from progressive care Gwalior & not providing service to me despite of too many requests & rendering indecent behaviour towards me.

Sir
                    With regard to the captioned subject, I m compelled to inform you as under:

1. That a purchase a mobile handset model no. 2760 on 14th Oct.2007 vide invoice no. 3945 from the upper said center.
                    2. That the said mobile was not working properly after nearly two months from the date of purchase.
                    3. That the problem was IN power as that OFF & ON automatically many times. And many times thereafter the handset became totally dead.
                    4. That when I approached to the captioned Nokia center here at gwalior, he first repaired & informed me that it had been repaired to Bhopal center. The said problem was thereafter faced by me again & I was compelled to contact him more than 4-5 times.
                    5. That no proper listening was given & nothing was assured in this regard. The owner of the center not only behaved roughly but agitated & misbehaved with me saying that “NOKIA” does not care it. I could not believe on him utterance & therefore writing this letter to you .

However, I delieverd the handset along with battery to this center on 24th May 2008 vide JS no.[protected]/080524/7 & /080524/8 ( IMEI no.[protected]).

6. That I being very perturbed, you are requested to improve the customer care at your above center & replace/swap the mobile handset failing which I shall be constrained to approach “ CONSUMER FORUM “ for which you interalia shall be liable for all cost & consequences. PLEASE NOTE.

Yours sincerely
                    Rinky Raheja
                    Contact No.[protected], [protected]
                    hola atodos

Kiran
                      I bought NOKIA 5610 on 28th Feb 08 but from the next day on wards I faced problems like hanging and automatically getting re-started, I took to retailer and he said take to NOKIA care.. so I used with same condition to chk will it repeat and I took the same to NOKIA care they said.. there is software problem and required to be software upgrade.. on nextday I got with upgraded software but again after on the 2 nd week its started the same.. but again in the NOKIA care.. they told software upgrade.. its really the worst exp I faced with NOKIA and I feel the quality and the consumer interest was not taken care even 10%...

Really worst exp.. really BAD impression on NOKIA..
                      hello guys i juast wanna buy this handset(5610 Xpress)..is it worth it to buy..? i heard that it has complaints but one of my friends is using that set the same handset from 6 months..he has no problem with it...so just suggest me friends...
                      I have gone to Nokia Care on Karve Road pune for Mobile Repaire. They told me the route cause as Flex cable is cut..after that they asked where last time i had repaired my mobile phone. When i said here only..then they quite. I am sure they only break the cable and they joined the cable through tape.

How we can see whether they broken the Flex cable.. I would like to higlight the worst service they are giving to Customers.

Yathish H S
                        Dear Sir

I Yathish sending the details of the problem with Nokia Care Centre for getting a faulty Transceiver repaired. Since I purchased a Nokia 6085 Model Mobile on 03 October 2007 and till date I have not got the transceiver repaired or replaced. Purchased mobile from Global Access Bangalore and used the transceiver for almost 2 months faced problem with Blank display and gave it for Nokia Care Centre Clarity Cells Rajajinagar for repair on 15 Dec 2007 and till date I have not received the Transceiver and details are mentioned below. After roaming several times to care centers and calling them several times to both Care Centres, South Regional Office, NOKIA

Mr Ajith Manager Clarity cells assures that he will give back the transceiver in 10 days from the date I gave the transceiver for repair again when I call him he takes again time and this is happening from the day I gave him for repair.

On 20 Jan 2008 he said the model 6085 is stopped and I will give you a new 5200 series mobile and you can come and collect by evening but he gave the transceiver with no accessories such as battery, earpiece .and camera nad display clarity was very poor and he said get it repaired by tomorrow and he got job sheet signed and in 2 days you can collect the accessories battery and earpiece but I didn’t get any battery or repaired set and he issued 2nd job sheet on 14 feb 2008 by asking to give my set back with same 6085 Model.

Till March 23th again he used to postponed and some time he was not picking the call same time whenever I visited care center and with Mr Mohan from Nokia South Regional Office Bangalore I was explained the issues happened then he gave the 6085 Model mobile and here audio clarity was not at all good again he said tomorrow I ll repair and with this version of software sound clarity is this much and got signed Jobsheet and sent me back but nothing happened again March 25th he issued one more job sheet and till date I have not received any transceiver.

Details of Job sheet is mentioned below.

Clarity Cells

Warranty Ref No. : APAINY[protected]

Nokia Care Contact No. : 30303838 /[protected]

Target Delivery Date : 10/Apr/2008

Nokia Fault Report Status:

An email sent several time but no reply and this is the first email.

From :Yathish [[protected]@shimasnetworks.com]

TO : '[protected]@nokiacareindia.com'

I have given faulty transceiver for service on dated 15 Dec 2007. If its ready please let me know the status of Transceiver.

Please find the details of Transceiver

The Job Sheet Number : [protected]/071215/9

ESN / IMEI Number : [protected]

Product Code : 0538183

Phone Model No. : 6085

Awaiting your early reply.

Warm Regards

Yathish

Know please arrange and give back my money which I have paid for the mobile.

Awaiting your early response.

Yathish HS

Nokia/Nokia 6085 Model — Nokia care does not repairing my mobile handset

I have bought my mobile nokia 6085 on 15 june 2007 from mumbai now it give problem of booting so nokia care is doing unsophisticate solution that last 25 days i am facing problem .

i have given this in Nokia care lower parel branch mumbai.

they are not solving my problem

NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 6085 — NO CARE FOR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS

I have given my mobile (nokia 6085) for repair, as display was not coming.I have given the same on 07.04.2008 vide job no [protected] 16968 at Nokia Care centre Raigarh (C.G).I gave my contact nos for any information.But till date there is no information about the exact fault in the set.Is this the way of working of nokia care? I am very upset for this type of service.
                        Please treat the matter seriously and do the needful.

Manish Khandelwal

Nokia — Nokia Model No.6085

I would like to inform you that I had purchased Nokia Mobile handset Model No.6085 Black colour from M/S Cyberganj Broadband Caffe, Shop No.41, Arif Chambers-IV, Puraniya Chowraha, Aliganj, Lucknow vide cash memo no.705 dated 24/11/2007. After 4 months ringtone is not ringing. I went to Nokia Care (BK &Co, Leela Mansion, BH Leela Cinema, N.K.Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow) and submitted the same for repairing vide Job sheet[protected]/080524/112 dated 24/05/2008 for repairing. I got information from Nokia Care that mobiles speaker is not working. After three days above nokia care centre returned my mobile that time I was satisfied with the set.
                        Again after 2 months same problem arise and I submitted my mobile set in the same nokia care centre with Job Sheet no.[protected]/080726/1 dated 26/07/2008. This time Nokia Care centre assured that this problem is solved and returned mobile after 6 days. After 4 months same problem that speaker is not working with another problem that Mini Display is Blank. I went to same nokia care and submitted my set vide job sheet no.[protected]/081121/16 dated 21/11/2008. I requested to the above mentioned Nokia Care, please replace. They replied that you contact to the Nokia Office. I send e-mail to nokia e-mail address: support.[protected]@nokia.com on 21/11/2008 for replacement. After that they replied that Nokia representative will contact on my mobile. I send so many e-mails and got same reply. I also make complaint to nokia service No. [protected] on 29/11/2008 and complaint no. was 2-3 JQQPR. After that I got reply on my mobile from there on 02/12/2008 that your mobile is under repairing and you take delivery of your mobile handset from above nokia care on 08/12/2008. Whereas as per nokia warranty clause if 3 times same proble arise in handset then company will replace handset.

I had spent money in making call to nokia and for e-mails to nokia, but nokia company is not replacing my mobile handset.

Sir, I request to please read my case and register my complaint.

nandini narula
                          TO
                          The Senior Manager(customer care).

I bought the Nokia-N73 from the authorise dealer(namely PUNJAB TIME CENTRE, Address is Punjab time centre, Hall Bazar, Amritsar, Punjab, Pin Code is 143001) dated on 14/11/2007 against the cash payment of Rs 12900.The invoice no -7104.Sir i waited 6 years to buy a camera handset of nokia.Everybody was asking me to get camera handset of some other company in cheaper rates.But saved a single single penny from my pocket money to get a nokia handset.And now when i bought that all my desires are fired.As in first week of Janauary it had started creating problem.I showed my handset to Nokia Care & Service centre(Address:-AA Electronics, 106-B Sunrise Plaza, Upstairs Bakewell Bakery, Cooper Road Amritsar.)According to them problem was in software/virus.But i didnt use bluethooth till that day.I asked them to replace it but they refuse it.The jobsheet no As on jan19 was 080119/56..The same problem arises on 28 feb.The jobsheet no was 080306/18.noe this problem again arise on 23may.the jobsheet no is[protected]/080527/57.Each time same problem arises without using Bluetooth.according to them this problem arises due to use of bluetooth.Please replace my handset with the new handset.Please do the needfull as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Nandini Narula

Nokia N73 — REPLACEMENT OF HEADPHONE

RESPECTED MANAGER,

SIR,

I HAVE BOUGHT NOKIA N73 ON[protected], NOW I GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE HEAD PHONES, I HAVE SHOWN THE PURCHASING BILL(QUOTATION) AND MY HEAD PHONES, AND NOW THEY ARE ASKING THE BILL OF PURCHASING SHOP "TIN"
                          NUMBER, THE SHOP OWNER HAS WRITTEN THE TIN NUMBER ON THE QUOTATION BILL.

BUT NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE CENTER IS NOT ACCEPTING THE COMPLAINT.

Nokia N73 — Problem while loading file from pc

When i am trying to load a file (GAME) from PC it showing CERTIFICATE EROOR .

Please Revert as soon as you can.

Tarun

Nokia N73 — LD case on swapped handset

Just after 5 days of purchase my Nokia N73 got network problem & Nokia Care people told to swapped it with new handset but after 1 month they give me another N73 which is in very bad condition. After using for 2 months my this handset again showed network problem & after inspection Nokia Care peronnel told that its warranty is void as it is a LD case.
                          I am sure the spots on mother board is not of water (as water gets evaporated without leaving any spot) & are of any other liquid & also as the screws are also in very bad condition which is possible only if th set is dropped in water & not dried & repaired.
                          What should I do?

Nokia N73 — replacement of the handset

To
                          The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re: - Replacement of Nokia N73-1 ESN /IMEI No. [protected]

I am shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. There are n numbers of problem with the above mentioned phone which are like - power, phone restarts / reboots, dust/dirt inside, charging /battery backup poor and empty, phone also hangs.
                          Due to this I am going through mental stress and lot of inconvenience as I have other liabilities too and important work to do. Due to not availability of my Phone I am unable to Contact anyone and wise versa.
                          I tried to contact Nokia many times through different medium i.e. Phone, through internet, I also visited to Service Centre six times in 20 days to check the status of my report.
                          My job sheet number is[protected]/080703/145 (3rd July 2008), given by Nokia care. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.
                          If necessary action not taken, I may knock the door of consumer court. Thus look into the matter and take immediate action.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

yours faithfully.

MOHD FAROOQUE

Nokia N73 — replacement

i had bought a nokia n73 music edition in july 2007 the phone was working fine until recently
                          the phone's keypad does not function at all i had given it to cuctomer hyderabad twice and after thirty days in thier cuctody the phone still malfunctions and now even my warranty period is ending

Nokia N73 — REPLACEMENT FOR NEW HANDSET

I had purchased new nokia n73 music edition on 22/08/2008 and after 20-25 days my handset is not working with gprs getting disconected within 5 min. and i submited my hadset in nokia care on 04/10/2008 and they told me that you handset is having some hardware problem and they sent my handset to L6 mumbai and still now i have not got the handset and my job sheet no. is[protected]/081004/34 so please help me.

Nokia N73 — nokia

my PHONE HAS-WON-GBP-550,000.-POUNDS-IN 2010 T-WORLD-NOKIA-PROMO-IN-UK.SEND DETAILS TO [protected]@yahoo.com

Nokia — Replacement of nokia handset

Sir/Ma'am,

This is regarding the C3 hand set that I purchased from Cellucom Retail india Pvt ltd(Shop no. 17418,Centerstage Mall Sector 18,Noida) on 12.06.2011.(Bill No.[protected].

On Monday(13.06.2011) I observed that the moment the call gets connected there is a sparking noise coming from the speaker.

I went to the dealer on Tuesday(14.06.2011) and complained to him about the minute problem.
                          As you have to observe very minutely that sparking sound.

He asked me to visit the service centre,in case the problem persists.

I stopped using the phone on tuesday evening(14.06.2011).
                          You can even check the total talk hours on the hand set,it will be approx 7 hrs (as I used it only for 2 days only).

I went to the service centre (Micronas Telecom,C4,sector 2,Noida) on 20.06.2011.

They checked and deposited the hand set commiting that the same would be ready by evening.
                          But in the evening they said ,you will get it on tuesday(21.06.2011).

I went on 22.06.2011 to collect the same,they confirmed that we have replaced the ear piece and the problem is now rectified.
                          But when I checked it , the problem was still there.

They again said Sir we will do it now,and will return the same by evening.I aggreed.

But when I again went in the evening to collect the same ,they said we are not able to repair it,this needs to be sent to the factory for repair.This will take 10-15 days.

Then I logged a complaint with the service centre at Nokia Care Line[protected].

They told it will take 48 working hours to revert(max).

When no update came from there side I called them on Sunday26th June at 30303838.

They said some higher autority will call you.

Then I got the call today(29th June) in the evening that the Hand set is repaired and is ready for delivery.

I went to the service center to collect the same ,again I checked there only,the same problem was still there.

They acepted and said that now we will send it to the Head Office and they will check and this will take approx 10 days more from now.

They called me two times to collect the set ,but the problem in the sset remained there.
                          It takes 1 hour for me to reach there service center.

I went there 6 times in last 10 days.They(Nokia) harrassed me during this period.
                          Mental stress is there on my mind due to this.

I explained this to 5 execcutives in customer care[protected],but of no use.No body is there to help the customer.

Is this the way NOKIA deals with its LOYAL customers.
                          (All my family members are using Nokia only).

I customer is running from pillar to pillar to get a TWO days old hand set repaired.

You are kindly requested to look into the matter and get my hand set replaced with a new one.

Hoping for quick and positive response.

The Invoice and the Service Report are attached along with for reference.

Complaint logged with Nokia Care line , complaint no : 1-[protected].

Hand set IMEI : [protected]

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                            water supply problem
                            (1 hours 7 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                            (1 hours 9 minutes ago)