[Resolved] Oxigen Recharge — verry low margine(2.5%)

venugopal
Dear Oxigen user,
I am also a oxigen user, now the oxigen terminal using is a big loss because every day they will reduce our margins, now we will not react then the will again less the margins and we have no profit,
Think about the different the oxigen and distributors
Operator Oxigen Distributor
Vodafone 2.20% to 2.5% 4% (special recharge more)
Idea 2.7% to 2.75 4% (special pack more)
BSNL 2.5% 3% to 4%
Reliance 2.5% 4%
Tata 2.7% to 3.5% 4%
Docomo 2.5% 4%
MTS 3.5% 4%
Aircel 3.25% 4%
Airtel 4% 4%(special pack more)

Only one benefit some time all coupons available with single payment
Think about the expenses. Paper cost, Internet Cost, Electricity Cost, and calling customer care and cash transfer expenses. So in my opinions we need minimum 3.25% to 3% margin to maintaining the business. So kindly attention all oxigen users and send your mail to oxigen officers to give more margin otherwise we will stop the business because the expenses is high and the margin is very low. So all oxigen users please send your own mail to oxigen customer care and other officers.
Oxigen E mail Address below
[protected]@myoxigen.com; keralaoxigen.[protected]@gmail.com; provisioning.[protected]@myoxigen.com;
dinesh.[protected]@myoxigen.com; shubhendu.[protected]@myoxigen.com; vinod.[protected]@myoxigen.com;
Balraj.[protected]@myoxigen.com; soumen.[protected]@myoxigen.com; manish.[protected]@myoxigen.com;
Sajive.[protected]@myoxigen.com; ram.[protected]@myoxigen.com; shiven.[protected]@myoxigen.com;
[protected]@myoxigen.com; [protected]@myoxigen.com; sabbani.[protected]@myoxigen.com; sunil.[protected]@myoxigen.com;

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2016
Oxigen Services India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2016
old complaint hence closed

Comments

Dear all Users,
Please Contact @[protected] for
# START 2% TO 3% Margin Service Providers in a Single SIM, You don't need to pay for Electricity, Papers etc.!
# 1 time Registration fee @ 500/- (GET Balance 200/-)
# Get Regular Balance on Bank Transfer

##Looking for Distributors across the country!
# If you have a capacity of 1 to 2 Lacs and have a network of 100 - 200 Counters!

Call Us now
very very poor service

Rechargemarket.com — Balance deducted and recharge not happen

i recharged my reliance digitel tv on recharged market.com for 305 rupees.......they firstly deducted amount from my account but recharge did not happend ........... reference number is DT[protected]T ..
please help me....refund amount as soon as possible. :-(

Oxigen services india — Amount reduced from a/c but balance not given

My self Priyesh I have recharged my mobile number [protected] with on line recharge service of oxigen services india on 24/06/2013 using sbi online banking with 120 rupees following detail form sbi account 45287051GJ5033838 transfer to [protected].

please look in to matter.
DEAR SIR, MY OXIGEN RO ID [protected], IS ACTIVED BUT USER NAME & PASSWORD NOT WORKING, PLE ME HELP ME,
Dear all Users,
Please Contact @[protected] for
# START 1.65% TO 4% Margin Service Providers in a Single Software, You don't need to pay for Electricity, Papers etc.!
# 1 time Registration fee @ 2000/- (GET Balance 1500/-)
# Get Regular Balance on Bank Transfer

##Looking for Distributors across the country!

Call Us now
HELLO BHAI OXIGEN COMPANY NOT GIVE ME MANY % WHY TELL HELP PLEASE
I am also a retailer, I lost my machine cost and recharged amount due to distibuters failure along 3 years no reply for that

githosh V Satheendran, Ranju Communications, Thrissur, Kerala
[protected]@gmail.com
Do not take Oxygen Distribution if my problem u have read,

I am Githosh v Satheendran, I am purchased one Terminal before 3 years back, On that time unit prise and cost for it @ 6000/-, I am lost my money, I am used the unit only 9 times, recharged amount 2000, then distributer said that my unit is under another distributer, and then system changed and lot of reasons (all fault on company side), I am called several times @ 500 calls to customer care and distributers and area sales managers, technical managers.This unit Is fresh and clean now this movement but my cash lost @7000/- there was no responsibilities about customer rights, at the time of purchase life time warranty... any other.

i[censored] plan to purchase any product from oxygen please think it is not a customer supportive.

[protected]@gmail.com
[protected], [protected] (sms only)
Your distributor is not coming in our shop for refilling the oxigen because we have chance the shop we have call the distributer he is telling that is oxigen is not under me. So tell the distributor to refill the oxigen.our oxigen no is [protected]. and our shop is in kalamboli, our add is Specific Heights, Near Bharat Petrolium, Shop no.2, sector-11, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai - 410218 ...so i request you to send the distributor.
my id [protected] I have recharge airtel DTH [protected] Amount 23 date02/07/2014 time08.43 pm recharge is not recharge and i have complen dt 03/07/2014 and some one costmar reporter told me 24 hour to re found but i have no report found kindly call me...[protected]
oxigen recharge commisson
bak was
bhikhariyo jaise halat hai ro ki
vodafone com.1.10
ha ha ha ha
oxigen tamilnadu cutomber any detail [protected]@yahoo.com
HI, I AM OXIGERN USER. MY RO IS [protected] SHOP NAME IS MUSKAN STORE
THE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESNTATIVE NOT GETTING RESPONSE WELL. TODAY 21.08.2014 MY OPENING BALENCE WAS 41925. I WANT TRANSFER AN AMOUNT OF RS 4000, MY AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED BUT THE AMOUNT WAS NT TRANSFER TO ACCOUNT OR IN WALLET [protected].
I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT MR SANJAY (CUSTOMER CARE EXECTIVE) BEHAVR ROUGHLY AND REFUSE TO REGISTER MY COMPLAIN

MOHD SAEED ANSARI
MUSKAN STORE
RO [protected]
MOBILE NUMBER [protected]
please Use www.ikaaz.com you get good margine

Air el not recharging
We will provide single sim multi recharge service with high commission . For any Enquiry
Call us [protected].
Email us : [protected]@mtopup.co.in

Reguards
Etopup online services
www.mtopup.co.in

This oxigen service is very very very bad they block my oxigen account and tell me that i submit documents i send documents 2 times to oxigen but they not activate my ro account [protected] very bad service and the customer care number provided by oxigen they are not working
Dear sir
mene oxigen wallet me money load kiya tha. jo oxigen wallet me nahi aaya tatha bank se cut gya ha.
please help me. mo. +91 [protected]

i want to start account with oxigen to get commission while recharge for my customers. how is it work ?

+91 12 4677 3377 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 0719 1010 [OxigenWallet]
    +91 12 4716 1100 [Head Office]
    Plot No. 94, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Oxigen Recharge - verry low margine(2.5%)