[Resolved]  Pan Card — To Know the status of my pan card

My application no:[protected].I didn't get any pan number or card till date.So please give me the details of my pan.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:23:56
Complaint comments  12 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

My processing fee coupon no.[protected].I didn't get any pan number or card till date.So please give me the details of my pan.
My PAN card No.AEVPA3695L. I would like to draw your attention towards my above pan card which had already submitted to my Kanpur Office UTI since last three months back as to make change of my address. However when I visited again and again to the office they have told me that my father's surname was written wrong in current form filled by me i.e. Agarwal instead of Agrawal. So you are requested to do the needful and arrange to send my card (PAN) to my address mentioned therein.
I am unable to track my pan card,
please show me my pancard status
DEAR SIR,

I RECEIVED MY PAN CARD BUT I WANT TO KNOW ADDRESS MENTIOED IN THIS CARD.

SO PLEASE INFORM ME HOW I SEE THE ADDRESS IN PAN CARD.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

BEST REGARDS

JAVED KHAN
My PAN application Form No.49A serial No. is[protected]
Processing fee coupen No.[protected]
Date of receipt at UTI pan service is[protected].
Sir I applied for my pan on 29/01/09, till now not yet recd, pls let me know the status of my pan
My application no:[protected] .I didn't get any pan number or card till date.So please give me the details of my pan
i had lost my pan card.
MY PAN NUMBER IS BCUPS2690M . SO PLEASE GIVE ME ALL(NAME, SUR NAME ACKNOWLEDGE NUM. AND DATE OF BIRTH ) DETAILS . I WANT TO CONFIRM IT

THANKS & REGARDS