[Resolved]  Pan Card — pan card number

Dear,
Sir i have not receive my pan card and my A.D no- [protected], complaint no-898865. My dob is[protected], i want to know my pan number

Comments

required pan no SRIJIT BHATTACHARYA C.NO.[protected] APPLIED ON 24.7.08
AMRIT RAI C.NO.[protected] DT.21.7.08
JANAKI RAI C.NO.[protected] DT 24.7.08
I have applied for pan card in the month of june after on month I got a mail from them asking for address proof containing my name Anju verma againg in sent it after that i have not recieved any information till now, plese help me

Thanking You
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, I'VE APPLIED FOR A PAN .MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS-[protected].IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW MY PAN NUMBER THEN I'LL BE OBLIZED TO YOU.MY DATE OF BIRTH IS-27.01.1987. THANKING YOU -CHAYAN CHAKRABORTY..
my name is RENUKA SAMPATHIRAO, i want to know my pran card number. you please help me.
my Acknowledgement No.:[protected]
PAO/DTO/POP-SP/CBO Reg. No.:4001115
Date of File Upload:04-Feb-2010
my name is DIGANTA KUMAR DUTTA, i want to know my PAO/DTO/POP-SP/CBO Reg. No. you please help me.
my Acknowledgement No.:[protected]