[Resolved]  Pan Card — not yet received my pan card

i have applied for pan card last month through agency. my application made vide ack.no.[protected].i got sms that your pan card has been dispatched to a courier office in chennai named express logistics.after a week i enquired the customer care of the courier office.they were stating that it has been returned to mumbai.then now how i will be getting my pan card.my pan card number is BCOPK3693Q. please do the needful.

with regards;
R.karthikeyan

Comments

i had issued for a PAN card i have given my all the necesssary document required on Dt.30th August 2008. i had taken the enquiry regardin the PAN Card.After the enquiry i have known the PAN Card no. i.e. AYDPP69932.
please give your query as soon as possible as i have to deposit it my offce.
I had applied for my pan card on the 21st of October 2008 and I was told that I shall be getting my pan card by 7 working day but unfortunaly it going to be one month but still till date I havent received it till date .It would be of great help if you could send it at the earliest or mail me if there is any problem.My application no is[protected].

Yours faithfully

Shashanka Shekher Pramanik
to,

Respected,
i havent received my pan card till now pls let me know the status of my pan card. i have submitted the application on 10oct 2008
my application no is[protected],[protected]. i am eagerly wating for your valuable reply.

MD.SADIQ IMAM
21-1-17, A.V.N. COLLEGE ROAD,
VISAKHAPATNAM-530001
coupon no.30185603
name chhanda das
cont. no. [protected]

please send me the status about of this details. it has been dispatch. please there is no any response from your no, [protected]. it is busy always. and when call accepted then no one pick up the phone? what is the reason...

regards
ajay
Yet till date I have not received my pan card.
I HAVE NOTRECEIVED MY PAN CARD
not yet received my pan card

i havnt got my pan card yet, this is my application sr no.
[protected] and my coupan no.[protected] kindly check for it and reply,
regards,

Ramit Sharma
Dear sir/madam,

i applied for PAN card on 31 july-2008. butnot yet received my pan card.
my processing fee coupon number is[protected]
and application sr. no.[protected].
please help me out in this matter as i need my pan card urgently and dont know what to
do now.

thanks and regards
Ravi prakash pandey
i have not recieved may pan card for 2 months
not yet received my pan card
I have submited all my details 1 month before and also registered complaints many times but yet not recieved any information regarding my PAN card registration.If my PAN card has already been made or is in-process, please inform me on my mail ID which is mentioned above.
My pan card coupan no is.[protected]
Respected Sir/Madem

I, Mary Biji, applied for pan card on[protected] through UTI Technology services. They told that I can receive my pan card within 15 working days, but till now I have not yet received my pan card. I need it very urgently for my salary purpose. The details are mentioned below. Kindly do the needful.

Application Form #:[protected]
Processing Fee Coupon #:[protected]

Thanks in anticipation
Mary Biji
I have applied for Pan No Through Uti Technology Services. Ltd. Dehradun My Coupon No. Is[protected] tell me the status of my application and when i will recive my Pan No.
Dear Sir/Madam

My Pna numbe is:AQMPP7320G
name:Sidhartha Parichha
My pancard I have given for renaming in hyderabad.Ithas ben renamed and delivered to my office in chennai.This has been courier by first flight.this has been delivered 0n 6th of may 2009 10:30 amBy Vijay lakashmi.Address where they have delivered is:
ZB0703436 RECEIVED BY VIJAYALAKSHMI.
SIDHARTHA PARICHHA
NET ACCESS INDIA PVT LTD, PARRY HOUSE 6TH FLOOR, , NO 43 MOORE STREET, , - 600001

but in my office hr is saying we didn't receive any courier or no person vijaylakashmi working.
now i want to give a complaint to track my card and send it to me.
Respected sir/madam,
I apply pan card last jan08. but still now i am not receive. 1 month before i call in coimbatore branch he told already my card dispatched.MY pan no AMPR9857K. Plz arrange the pan card as soon as possible.because i already send more request and inquiry letters so plz help me to get the card. thank you
ranjithkumar

ADDRESS
2/164, REDDIPATTI (P.O)
NAMAKKAL(D.T)
TAMILNADU-637001
pls send pancard status
not yet received my pan card
i havnt got my pan card yet, this is my pan number:AHZPMZ3697F, kindly check for it and reply, waiting for ur response.
regards,
Arunav
Hi sir i hav been applied for pan card on11/10/2008 i hav not yet received yet now my application sr.no.[protected] and my processing coupon is[protected]
I have applied for pan card correction . but i have not recieved my corrected pan card yet. i need it urgently for my corrected pan card .
the details of my status is as follows ----

Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AAPPN4809D
Name : JITENDRA KUMAR NAVLANI
Category : Individual
Status : PAN provided in your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' has been deleted / deactivated by Income Tax Department and is under examination at ITD.

please do it urgnetly. as soon as possible.
and confirm me ...
Thank you...
applied for pancard on 13/03/2009 but havent received pancard still.

sr. no.[protected]
processing fee coupon no.[protected]
the details of my status is as follows ----

Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : APSPS7177K
Name : VINAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
Category : Individual

please do it urgnetly. as soon as possible.
and confirm me ...