[Resolved] Pantaloons Retail India Ltd — Replacement of damaged Green Card

West Bengal, India
 tapas.tapati

My Green Card No. is [protected] [Tapas Kumar Mandal]
I am holding this card for over 5 years.
The card is damaged and needs urgent replacement.
Despite numerous complaints at your stores at South City Mall, Kolkata, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata and Kankurgachi, Kolkata nothing has happened so far.

Again, I have given several mails to you for over last two months, but unfortunately nobody is taking enough pain to see that the aggrieved customer gets the new card.

Thanks and hope that after this complain somebody will respond at the earliest.

Tapas Kumar Mandal
M:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2018
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2018
Hi Tapas, thank you for writing to us. Our new Greencard Program is  cardless and  hassle free wherein all you need is your registered mobile number with us. This has been specially designed for the convenience of the customer so that you can shop cardless and hassle free.

Comments

Pantaloons Retail India Ltd — EPF not not received

I am Arup Mazumder worked in Pantaloons Retail India Ltd.I have submitted my claim last year i.e Jan 2008, but till date I have not received my payments.My P F No is MH/38491/13683.
Please look in to the matter.
Thanks & regds.
Arup Mazumder
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2018

Hi Arup, thank you for writing to us. We request you to kindly get in touch with your respective Store HR for the same.
Hi!
Till now I have not received any action.
Please look the matter seriously.
Thanks & regds.
Arup Mazumder.
MY CARD NO IS :- [protected]. MY NAME IS MOUSUMI PAUL. MY CARD IS 3STAR GREEN CARD. I AM LOST MY CARD IN CAMAC STREET AREA IN KOLKATA. PLEASE, ISSUE THE DUPLICATE 3STAR CARD.

MY ADDRESS:- MOUSUMI PAUL.
GHUTIA BAZAR, 140, PYNE LANE.
P.O & DT.- HOOGHLY
PIN CODE -712103. WEST BENGAL
Pantaloons Retail India Ltd Complaints & Reviews - Repalcement of damaged Green Card
View all Pantaloons Retail India Ltd complaints
Pantaloons Retail India Ltd
Location: West Bengal, India

bijeshree roy
Repalcement of damaged Green Card

My Green Card No. is [protected] (BIJESHREE ROY)
I am holding this card for over 4 years.
The card is damaged and needs urgent replacement.
MY NAME IS KUMARI NUPOOR. MY CARD NO. IS [protected]. I HAVE LOST MY CARD. I COMPLAINED MANY TIMES TO YOUR CUSTOMER PEOPLE BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENED PLEASE HELP.. CUSTOMER CARE NO. THAT IS [protected] IS ALWAYS DICONNECTED.. IS THER IS ANY OTHER WAY TO GET BACK MY CARD PLEASE REPLY

THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUST TO YOU
MY Pantloon green card : [protected] is lost. Kindly issue the new one and courier me to following address

Manisha Lokagariwar
C- 502 Arenja Towers
Sector 11
CBD Belpaur
Navi Mumbai 400164
M- [protected]
dear sir/maidam
i have worked in pantaloons retail india ltd .but i have no record in pf number so i have no draw own pf amount so i am request to you how can take pf number . please help me . emploly no 178169 salary a/c no- [protected] mob [protected]

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Retail India Ltd - Replacement of damaged Green Card