passport not received — Passport not received

File Ref.Number : A[protected]
Applicant's Name : KUMAR RAVISH
Application Date : 06/01/2010
City : CAL (Kolkata)
Status : Please submit P.P. forms alongwith Photographs for re-verification.

I have submitted the P.P. form on 10-Dec-2010 and all verification was done in month of Jan-11 by local police. I don't know why my status is still showing "Please submit P.P. forms alongwith Photographs for re-verification".
I did enquiry from Kolkata passport head office so many times and I always got reply that they haven't received police report yet. I also followup with my local police, they told they have sent my report to kolkata RPO by speed post on 9th April 2011. I don't know where my file is. Now I reqired my passport very ungertly.

Please do some needful so that I can get my passport.

Kumar Ravish
mail: nr3c.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

I have submited passpor tapplication one year back and still not received paspport after one year even i already Police report is clear.
Please do the needful
Detail of my file are as follows.
We have applied for Passport one year back on 09/04/2010 and still will not get the passport. Could you please update the status of the passport urgently
File No. - DLH –Z700113 /10 Anand Batra
File No. –DLH – Z700115/10 Sunita Aggarwal

Ritesh
call passport helpline [protected] they will help u & about the verification what happens in india is we have to pay bribe to the police or the passport will never come. what happened with me was the vaerification officer demanded bribe from me i denied to give him but he told me u will have to come again & again for passport. now what can a citizen do? this happened with everyone who doesnt pay bribe they dont verify anything they just need money now we people have to raise voice against police.
I have applied 4 passport in Ranchi passport office with the below reg no . on 18 April 2011 but I haven't received my passport yet. My police verification is already done and Deoghar SP Office has already sent the report to Ranch on 20 july please let me when can I get my passport.
Mala Devi A 012423
R K Mandal A 012424
Prem Nath A 012425
Mahesh Kumar A 012426
Sub-Regarding Delay in despaching Passport

File Reference Number : MAHW11438508

Sir/Madam
I have applied for passport in December 2009 in mumbai office for my mother-nasira but still I have not get the passport. Can you let me know for what reason is the

passport pending for ?

but still I haven’t received Passport. I have done various mail also but not get any response.Please do the needful and dispatch it asap.

Shamiulla Shafiulla